Online Thai & Chinese (Lakorn/Movies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a variety of thai lakorn series (dubbed by mayura and srok khmer companies) from the 80's and now, and chinese series (all dubbed in khmer) that i'm willing to sell...if you're interested, just pm me or look for my thread...:)

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
This is another site, I'm considering buying something from them

www.khmerhut.com
They're actually really great! I just bought my first movie from them, and it came within four days! Totally awesome! And, I forgot to give them my email address when I first bought it (I like keeping track and confirmations), so I just emailed them after I bought it, and they were awesome! They got back to me that same day I emailed, and confirmed my purchase and shipment. Plus, their prices are more reasonable than most websites too.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
www.ekomsantime.com just had a Grand Re-opening of there store... has many more categories too.

They might have something of interest.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
oh thank peach. was a lilo worry cause it my first time to order for sarn.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Hey do you guy know how I could connect sarn. I've been trying to get a hold of sarn, because I order a lakorn and I have not recieve. It have been about a month and I have not yet recieve. Sarn said that she express mail it but I have not recieve it yet.

^Lilo: sarn's lakorns usually take two weeks to arrive for me, but never a month...maybe it got lost in the mail...

go to the khmer forum and pm her from there; it easier to reach her through that forum...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i have a death in a family so i left town several time for the pass weeks to be with her . very sad moment in my life . i just return back in town after the funeral ... sorry about order and stuff cuz i drop everything when i left

Status
Not open for further replies.