[ONESHOT] You Have Completed My Life *Completed*

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
^Hello! I hope you all will enjoy my oneshot na, it's not the best but just bare with me. Hehe, enjoy...​
Credits to mainhiathao for doing a wonderful job on the poster ! :]​

"You Have Completed My Life"

Starring: Nadech Kugimiya & Yaya Urassaya

Genre: Romance

**********************************************************************************
Time: 9:00 PM

Nadech stood next to his Scion tC car and holding a dozen roses waiting for Yaya. He feels butterflies in his tummy and nervously what he's going to surprise her later. Suddenly he hears footsteps of heels and saw Yaya walking towards him with a bright smile upon her face. He gaze at her look tonight; wearing a simple long slim green dress with diamonds. She looks absolutely gorgeous to him.

"Wow... you look beautiful tonight, tee ruk." said Nadech

Yaya shyly smile and blush at his kind words, "Awe, you're so sweet hun. I love you..."

She slide her hands on to his waist and peck a long kiss on his palm lips. They kissed passionate and very satisfying to each other. Nadech stop the kiss and smile at her, "I love you, too."

Yaya feels happy whenever he say he loves her. That made her day, very!

"Here are your flowers and happy to our 5 years anniversary, tee ruk."

"Awe, thanks a lot honey. You remember well... didn't you?" she chuckle

"I do and will always... just for my baby here." Nadech then lifted her chin up. Their eyes locked to each other and he leaned forward to kiss again but Yaya pull a hand to cover his lips before he had it. She turn her right shyly smile and didn't speak a word. He got her so well.

**********************************************************************************

As they got to the restaurant, the waitress came and greeted them.

"Hi there, any tables you like."

Nadech whispered to the waitress ear which made Yaya was unsure why he whisper to the waitress for. She looks confused. "What is he doing?" She thought to herself. Nadech gave a her calm smile and take her hand and go.

"Where are we going, Nadech?" asked Yaya

Nadech didn't answer her question and continued taking her along until they get there. They took the elevator and went to the highest 12th floor.

As they got there, no one was in the room except them. Yaya was surprised in her presence and was so touched by him for reserved in a private room and dinner tonight. It's like a dream come true of how she wanted. She's blessed to have a man like him.

"Oh honey! You really did this for me?"

"Yes."

"Aweeee!" Yaya happily smiled and jumped to him for a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Muuaahh--" she kissed him so hard on the cheek because of happiness. No other man that she have will ever done this to her but except him. He's her lucky charm.

"Wanna see something cool?"

Yaya raised her eye brows with a smile. "Hrmm." Nadech clapped his hand in 3x and the music began to play.

♫♪♫ "Kong Kwan (Gift) ของขวัญ" - Musketeers ♫♪♫

Nadech held one side of her waist and lift her other hand up. They enjoyed dancing in the moonlight and it was long and romantic. They really had a great time. After the music was finished, Nadech finally bend down on his knees and pull out his ring and began to propose.

"Yaya Urassaya Sperbund, will you marry me?"

Yaya covers her mouth with tears streaming down her cheek. She couldn't believe what she sees in her presence. A diamond ring and with him holding it. "Did he really propose to me?" she said in her mind. Nadech smile with a breath and waiting for her answer. Yaya got down next to him and hugged him tightly in the arms. She nodded next to his shoulder and smile widely with tears and told him "Yes!" She will marry him.

Nadech got up and reliefed a smile and screamed to the world, "YAY!!!" "Nong Yaya will marry me! Whoohooooo! Do you hear me world, Nong Yaya will marry me! Whoooot! Hahah!"

Nadech ran to Yaya and lift her up and spinned her around couple times. He's so happy that he wants to hold her all night long and doesn't want to release her in his embrace in any seconds. Yaya couldn't stop smiling and just hold him tightly in the arms.

While he stops, he carassed her cheek and looked at her. Yaya looked down to his lips and slowly let him kissed her. She began to closed her eyes. Nadech slowly touch her cheek and kissed them, then went for her forhead, down to her nose and lips. Yaya smiled and happily opened her eyes, she whisper to him.

"You have completed my life. I love you..."

"I love you too." replied Nadech

He kissed her more and so on...

The End

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I haven't been reading fanfics for a while on asianfuse but seeing this fanfic in the Recent Topics, I just had to check it out.
& what can I say? This is adorable. Yadech is too cute. The ending was too sweet C:
& the pictures you used fit so perfectly with what I had in mind. So romantic.
Plus, mainhiathao did an amazing job on the poster. It's flawless.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't been reading fanfics for a while on asianfuse but seeing this fanfic in the Recent Topics, I just had to check it out.
& what can I say? This is adorable. Yadech is too cute. The ending was too sweet C:
& the pictures you used fit so perfectly with what I had in mind. So romantic.
Plus, mainhiathao did an amazing job on the poster. It's flawless.
Awe, thanks for your kind words. Hehe ^^ I'm glad you like the ending. Yadech is my favorite pair and I just had to use them for this shot. And yes, manhiathao did an excellent job for this poster! I love it so much. I purposely tell her to put the rings on because it will fit my oneshot and she did! Hehe. Anyways, thanks again for reading my oneshot. Really appreciate! :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Candy this is so sweet hehe thankyou and sorry for ditching u on the chat box!! The internet stopped working on me for awhile!! Hehe omg i will hv to show u my quilt looks retarded haha ill post it up on fb!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Candy this is so sweet hehe thankyou and sorry for ditching u on the chat box!! The internet stopped working on me for awhile!! Hehe omg i will hv to show u my quilt looks retarded haha ill post it up on fb!!
Kia, thanks for reading na. Glad you read it and liked it! :]
Oh it's fine. Lol, I was doing my homework anyways. Sure, I will check it out on FB.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
That was just tooooo cute!!!!! There should had been a wedding too but this is fine tooo because its soooooo cute!!!
I know! I should've put the wedding too but this shot is for giveaway gift and I didn't have the time so I was rushing and didn't get to put the wedding in it. Lol, maybe next time. Hehe :) Thanks for reading na and glad you enjoy it. :)

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
I know! I should've put the wedding too but this shot is for giveaway gift and I didn't have the time so I was rushing and didn't get to put the wedding in it. Lol, maybe next time. Hehe :) Thanks for reading na and glad you enjoy it. :)

Your welcome :) i'll be waiting for a wedding scene in the future then lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Short, simple and sweet. Wished it could have been longer. I miss Yadech. Although I do not participate in discussion regarding Yadech, I think after Toranee Ni Nee Krai Krong, I have the urge to start spazzing.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Short, simple and sweet. Wished it could have been longer. I miss Yadech. Although I do not participate in discussion regarding Yadech, I think after Toranee Ni Nee Krai Krong, I have the urge to start spazzing.
Awe, thanks for reading my oneshot na fun! :D
It's never too late to go back and spazz about Yadech. Lol, participate in whenever you can. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
You're welcome. I am just in the mood for Yadech. I am trying to catch up on Min's Island but I might have to wait until it is completed. Any recommendation on a Yadech fanfic, perferically the completed ones lol

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
You're welcome. I am just in the mood for Yadech. I am trying to catch up on Min's Island but I might have to wait until it is completed. Any recommendation on a Yadech fanfic, perferically the completed ones lol
GREAT! I have tons for recommendation on the completed sections. Lol, you can try to read, "Angel's Mask, Devils Charms","Poo Dee Gammalor", and "The One That Got Away". These are Yadech's fanfics that I liked so far. Min Island is super good too. Still waiting for that one to be done. Haha, I also like the fanfic that is A-team "Love Forever", it's really good. Maybe you can try to read those completed ones, and see how it's like. One of the best Yadech fanfics that I've read and love the most is "A Love So Pure", don't know if you have read it yet but omg, I'm so in love with Nadech's character. His character just satisfy me for some reason. LOL but give it a try. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi candy super agree wif u all above ff u listed r really good, esp A Love So Pure, really good! Hope Simmay will continue, yadechs love there is so trusting and painful at da same time. having said tat u r a fantastic writer, i love all of your ffs and will always support u in yr writing. thank u 4 taking da time to do ff 4 us 2 njoy so much, esp yadechs ff, i heart yadech and always enjoy their stories ! than k u candy, wif love