[OneHD] Tohfun Gub Mawin (Exact)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Gah, Kang Vorakorn! :drools: His first lakorn role, I believe. Waiting to see how he will fare in the acting department. He and Pattie make a cute couple.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oooooh! I like Kang! When I saw his "Jub" music video, I just knew he had potential to act one day.
Didn't think he'd be pa'ek so soon but I'm happy for him.
Kang & Pattie -- need to see some couple photos first!

spanky said:
Pattie was in a ch 3 lakorn w/son and pat..no?

I don't think so .. are you talking about Son & Pat's Khaen Sanaeha?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Whoa! I wasn't expecting Kang the Star 10 to have a lakorn so soon since he just won The Star 10 back in April. Regardless, I guess I'm pretty excited to see how he does - acting wise - in his first lakorn. Pattie is adorable too, so I'm excited to see these two together. Hopefully there's chemistry between the two. :D

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh so that's what the pictures were of! I didn't know it was a fitting. 

@Anonymous95 the girl to Kang's right is Fon Sananthachat. She's from Hormones the Series. Aw, I wish it was Aim, I miss her. But she's still going to school to become...was it a pilot? Or something along those lines? I read it in a thread somewhere but don't remember which on. 

So the people in the picture from left to right:
Copter- apparently he was in Aninthita  :shrug:
Padpudd- never heard of her but I think she's from channel 3?
Victor Zheng- haven't heard of him until lately with a new OneHD series, Roomalone
Fon
Kang
Pattie
Tae the star 10 :heart:
Smile the star 8 :D 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
RukTurMotJai said:
Oh so that's what the pictures were of! I didn't know it was a fitting. 

@Anonymous95 the girl to Kang's right is Fon Sananthachat. She's from Hormones the Series. Aw, I wish it was Aim, I miss her. But she's still going to school to become...was it a pilot? Or something along those lines? I read it in a thread somewhere but don't remember which on. 

So the people in the picture from left to right:
Copter- apparently he was in Aninthita  :shrug:
Padpudd- never heard of her but I think she's from channel 3?
Victor Zheng- haven't heard of him until lately with a new OneHD series, Roomalone
Fon
Kang
Pattie
Tae the star 10 :heart:
Smile the star 8 :D
Ah, I see. I was going to tune in to this if it was Aim but since it's not... Lol. She's been gone for so long. :( A pilot? I heard she was an air hostess, but that's good for her either way. :thumbsup: I wonder if she'll ever come back to acting.

As far as I know, Copter auditioned for the Star 10 (or was it 9?) but didn't make it. Smile is...ehh...I hope she's not paired with Tae because I love him a lot. It's interesting to see both The Star 10 winner and runner-up in this lakorn because Kang and Tae have great bromance together. Since NoRitzGun, I haven't seen great bromance like that.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I've never heard any of the other cast other than Tae, Kang, and Pattie. I've heard of Victor's series Room Alone but never bothered to check it out. I just came across Victor Zheng on Youtube. He's not too bad. I think he's cute. :D Seems like he was in Teen Superstar back in 2011.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iWJUzYvxR0&list=UUWqdgfaBdrh_S_XqCDwSbkg[/media]
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ez_OmGqL0&feature=youtu.be[/media]
credit: GMM Grammy INTER. & OFFICIAL YouTube

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous95 said:
Ah, I see. I was going to tune in to this if it was Aim but since it's not... Lol. She's been gone for so long. :( A pilot? I heard she was an air hostess, but that's good for her either way. :thumbsup: I wonder if she'll ever come back to acting.
That's it! Air hostess! I couldn't think of any other profession at the time besides pilot xD

thatsouthernasianchick said:
As far as I know, Copter auditioned for the Star 10 (or was it 9?) but didn't make it.
Oh is it the same Copter?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Lol hormones feels all over again. I like that it's based around uni students. I wonder how it'll turn out.