[OneHD] Tawun Tud Phurapha (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Original OST sang by Ake the Star 11. He's so hot. Lol.
I LOVED the original ost! Was he just doing a cover of it? Or is Exact keeping the original ost for the remake and Ake is the new singer? If so, yay!!!! I'm quite hyped for this remake. The storyline's good, the production seems to be good (popular leads-Pong and Son-that will hopefully draw in more views, good cinematography, good editing from what I can tell from the teaser), and good music (if they keep the original ost). I just hope to see more of Joe (Mo's character) in this version. That would make this remake perfect! And I hope that from this character, Mo gains recognition and more fans!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo will be at the opening ceremony tomorrow! Ahhhh! I can't wait to see pictures and clips of her with the cast! Maybe some with Mo and Bie in the same frame too?! Hehehehehe!

I think they'll show a more detailed teaser, since that's what they did for RLSR. I'm so hyped for this remake, especially for Mo!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Since I'm super excited for this, I wanted to post the opening for the original. I hope they keep the original ost for this version! It sets the mood for the lakorn!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aV_5dEVY4w
cr: lakornthaiinth P.S.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just saw the teasers, yeah, Son's acting when he says those improper words is.... :secret: . Hahaha. :shutup: We'll see how it goes when the lakorn actually airs.

Pong's acting isn't as solid as Tang either and I'm not feeling the brotherhood just yet but those were really short teasers, hopefully, the lakorn will deliver.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The third guy in the opening credits Looks so much lie Ken in MLM. Haha. He looks like a chubbier version of a Ken.

Anyway, I still need to finish the original

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Did you guys see the latest teaser?! Much more intense, makes me more excited, whewwwww. Son is a total hottie. Watching it 2-3 times cracks me up though, haha. The tattoo totally looks fake too, which made me crack up some more.

"Hello...Mr.Police Officer."
http://youtu.be/GBz3HypO67k

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son is hot in here but he does so much better in comedies. He does this weird thing with his eyes that makes me laugh when he's trying too hard to be serious and intimidating.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Son is hot in here but he does so much better in comedies. He does this weird thing with his eyes that makes me laugh when he's trying too hard to be serious and intimidating.
Haha. Seriously.

Pong and Son do look quite good in here. Hehe.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Another short teaser. Lol. But it does make me a little more hyped. And it showed all the important characters. Can't wait!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! A teaser with a little bit of dialogue! Lol. But no Mo again. :(

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Angel Magic said:
Fan Vietnam enjoy Pong with Mo
Fan Thai : Toomtam vs Mo
Fan China : Son vs Mo
Haha. TooMo actually have a lot of Vietnamese fans now too. :) They have a VN fan page with over 1,100 likes on facebook. I believe KNK must've aired in Vietnam a few months ago. Because since then, I've been seeing a lot of Vietnamese TooMo fans on IG, youtube, asianfuse, etc. Since MPGGG is airing in Thailand, I hope TooMo are gaining more Thai fans. Kangsom and Mo are also a well liked pair by Thai fans. As for Pong and Mo, from what I've seen I feel like they're more popular in China vs Vietnam. Son and Mo are also popular in China. I mean, they did win an award together in 2013.

Mo should've been the nang'ek in here. Chinese fans would've gotten to see her with both Son and Pong.