[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ughhh! Why do I always miss their live chats?!!!

In one of the short clips, Vill is talking on her Instagram and Son is done eating his ice cream and automatically took his spoon and ate off of Vill's asking her if he can have hers. lol That's so cute. He like literally took his spoon, the one he's been eating with and dipped it into her ice cream. Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yupppp! My heart is happy!

Vill even joked with Son because one of the fans said she was going to switch from watching Son to watching Vill. I guess, they were doing IG live at the same time or close.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Girl, I feel ya.

Sood Sai Parn is still Vill's best lakorn and then Sao Noi. It's too sad that she hasn't improved much at all but has actually regressed.

I still adore her and especially with Son, gosh, I have a deeply soft spot for them. Haha. But yes, as an actress, she needs a lot of work and it's so disappointing because I know she can do it. She has potential but it doesn't go anywhere.

Let's not even talk about her crying because I can't even watch it anymore. It's that bad.

very TRUE !!! :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ughhh! Why do I always miss their live chats?!!!

In one of the short clips, Vill is talking on her Instagram and Son is done eating his ice cream and automatically took his spoon and ate off of Vill's asking her if he can have hers. lol That's so cute. He like literally took his spoon, the one he's been eating with and dipped it into her ice cream. Hahah.

I remember there was a video of Son and Vill promoting Son's Ice cream/yogurt shop (I think it was in 2012 when they were working on the lakorn "Sao Noi" and still very close)and during that promoting- Son feed Vill with the spoon he just used and then put it in his mouth right after. :love::love::love:

Here it is... starts @ 4:28

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I remember there was a video of Son and Vill promoting Son's Ice cream/yogurt shop (I think it was in 2012 when they were working on the lakorn "Sao Noi" and still very close)and during that promoting- Son feed Vill with the spoon he just used and then put it in his mouth right after. :love::love::love:

Here it is... starts @ 4:28

How is his shop doing now ??

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son's clothing business is doing very well. It started off as one store and then now, he's opened up 4-5 more at different locations because it's been doing well.

Doesn't anyone know to how record or save Instagram Story Videos on other people's accounts? Haha. Son just uploaded a really video where he says hello to Toomtam and calls him Father and then Vill calling her Mother but then says, wife. It's so cute and I want to save it before it disappears. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Um, haven't heard anything, but that could change. The Chinese fans are always right anyway so I wouldn't be surprised if it did air on the 17th.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm actually getting anxious as the airing date nears...I have to find time and subbing is sooo stressful. Hahah.