[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

bananas

sarNie Egg
I look all the pics again and again, I think Toomtam looks so handsome with vill, these pics looks different than before, toontam's arm over vill that I've never seen before. They're look beautiful as always, which I don't see when they're with different actors, actresses.

bananas

sarNie Egg
I look all the pics again and again, I think Toomtam looks so handsome with vill, these pics looks different than before, toontam's arm over vill that I've never seen before. They're look beautiful as always, which I don't see when they're with different actors, actresses.
Just finished the clip, me too, can't stop smiling,,!! Toomtam so cute when he's around vill. Looks like he has a crush on vill too. Why son is so cold to vill, or is that his personality? Wondering why.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Just finished the clip, me too, can't stop smiling,,!! Toomtam so cute when he's around vill. Looks like he has a crush on vill too. Why son is so cold to vill, or is that his personality? Wondering why.
I think that since they haven't made contact with each other for quite a while, they haven't warmed up to each other yet. Maybe sooner or later, Son and Vill will make more interactions off camera (according to my wish).

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
SonVill used to be so close. They already knew each other for years before entering the showbiz together. They used to joke, laugh, post photos of each other, and together on IG but now, it's so quiet.

I'm happy no matter what for this reunion but I'm just a bit bruised after waiting for so long.

But yes, today, they had an iceberg between them. I just hope their acting is better than this. I hope they warm up to one another quicker than this. But it sort of saddens and disappoints me that they've already been filming this drama for a month or so now and the ice between them is still there, unthawed. So I don't know if that is going to affect the filming, chemistry, and overall production. It's such a timeless love story and directed by P'San too, so whatever happened between them or made them distant, I hope they can place that aside and become the characters. Show us what true love is with their professions.

They had absolutely zero interactions. No smiles towards one another. When they stood next to each other, they didn't even glance at each other or at the same time. Okay. I've seen them interact with people they met for the first time and they were better than this. They at least tried more than this. Look at Bie and Esther. They don't really know each other too but they got right into their roles for photos.

According to their characters, Son and Vill have been separated for so many years and decades. They're supposed to yearn for one another. Their love is sooooo deep but to see the photos today is, well, I have no words besides it could have been better. Lol

Anyway, sorry for the rant.

Last edited:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
P' @aiyaja I'm sorry to say this but, according to pics I've seen today, I honestly didn't see any chemistry between them anymore. Probably because of the iceberg. I found TV has more chemistry. GOD I hope SV realized it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Throw chemistry out of the window. SonVill seemed like they weren't even trying or didn't even want to be next to each other. Lol

Vill has worked with many new pra'akes in between like Push, Nike, New, Tui, and Kangsom, but she has always tried in the photos with them. But here, she just flat out looks uncomfortable and then don't even mention Son. He was wayyyy worse than Vill. He looked constipated all the time. If the photos of him with his fans turned out better and more sincere than with his leading lady who he's supposed to be sooooo in love with in the drama, there's something wrong here.

Son has had new nang'akes like Pango and he wasn't like this. I think SonVill may have too much history to look comfortable around each other again. Sorry so sad.

Did they not think people and fans wouldn't be able to see and notice the cold shoulders they were giving each other?!!! Omg. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I meant, don't even talk about chemistry. Let's just try to be professional and fulfill the expectations of your profession. Chemistry is something that generates naturally but professionalism is something you can control. That's all I'm asking for. If you accept a project, do your best and don't hold back. I'm starting to have doubts now in the leads after today. Sorry. It pains me to say this since I'm one of SonVill's biggest supporters.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Exactly, I was talking with my friend how Son looked like a statues next to Vill lol but I really love some pics of them. I want them to know the past is in the past They still look good even with zero chemistry, only if they have some interact, everything would be "BOOM!!". BTW SV height are really perfect for each other. I love how TV do fans service.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I still love SonVill. They will always be perfect to me. Because I adore them so much, I have such high expectations of them, together. Lol

Their height is perfect.

In some photos, Vill looks like she just cried and came to take photos. Lol Perhaps the makeup?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I still love SonVill. They will always be perfect to me. Because I adore them so much, I have such high expectations of them, together. Lol

Their height is perfect.

In some photos, Vill looks like she just cried and came to take photos. Lol Perhaps the makeup?
LOL I don't think it was makeup... I actually thought that how they wanted.. Some photos SV were about to kiss <3 :love:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I never thought that I would ever see Tomtam-Vill-Son in photos together for one lakorn! And bam! These photos satiated my thirst.
On the top of that, so many high quality photos :icon12: Thank you @VILLNAN for providing us with these heavenly photos ;)
Everyone looked so sharp, I couldn't get my eyes off the main trio and the ones with Son-Vill-Bee
and this means Charebelle is gonna in two lakorns simultaneously?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am seriously so bummed. Can't they cast them in a lakorn where Vill plays twins again?? I like SonVill, but I love ToomVill. Why are they torturing us like this!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
TV is just TOOOOOO CUTE for words <3

cr toomtam_toomtimefc

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I never thought that I would ever see Tomtam-Vill-Son in photos together for one lakorn! And bam! These photos satiated my thirst.
On the top of that, so many high quality photos :icon12: Thank you @VILLNAN for providing us with these heavenly photos ;)
Everyone looked so sharp, I couldn't get my eyes off the main trio and the ones with Son-Vill-Bee
and this means Charebelle is gonna in two lakorns simultaneously?
Yes, she gonna be in two lakorns TPK and Fated To Love You

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love both SonVill and ToomVill. Yeah, it would have been perfect to see Vill as twins again in here. Lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i am rooting for vill and toomtam. lol. i didn't root for ann and chai in the 2nd life, but i'm totally rooting for vill and toomtam even though i know they won't get to be together.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
@aiyaja maybe because they still have beef between them, they will be exerted all of their talent and acting skill, give their best as to not make mistake and not having to do retake so many times (less interactions between them off screen), they will like, "just get it over with and be done with it", and their hard work will transcend to our screen lol *finger crossed*

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling

Last edited: