[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Rachawadee is still alive or finally died? :risas3:
Died, and you must see Antra, haahaahah, she is so cute and lovely girl who stole heart's Jilakhorm from first sight. Buahahaaa, Son said, he will not draw anyone except Vill and Jilakhorm too :risas3::risas3:
Im so happy to watch this ep

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I really hope this third life will be full of feelings, because in the last weeks I've been so disappointed with too much time dedicated to the second life. Good it will have 21 episodes. I'll wait aijaja to subtitle all episodes before resuming the viewing. I keep to read your comments and...I pray :angel10::thumbup:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
lol Vill doesn't have the best voice...anyway...so hard to like the third life...just so freakin weird that Chai Yai is Chai Yuth's kid....

I actually like Vill's voice and I don't want Son to sing this song with anyone else. I can't stop watching the clip... I want the whole song. I am so happy that they are singing this OST....TOGETHER. They look so in love. hehehe

Too finnnnn right now.

His voice is so sweet, but her voice... i can't stop laugh when I hear her sing :risas3:
It's because you are looking at her sing. :risas3:
Flip the phone over or close your eyes, she actually sounds good.

I love Son's voice. Always have ...but this audio mixing need to have his voice a bit stronger or make her voice a little softer.

Maybe it's just the IG clip... his voice was so sweet but I keep hoping it's a little louder.

It's the sound engineer who needs to fix it....match the volume of their voices. Son's voice is truly dreamy to sound fuzzy/not too clear ...from the recording. I don't think it's my phone's audio either because Vill's voice came throgh very sharply. Lol

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I must say that death of Rachawadee is very dramatic compared to Ann's version. :sad6: Rachawadee had suffered so much from the poison.

By the way, does anyone know where I could watch the newer episodes in HD. I wanted to make some HD caps for my edits. And they take so long to upload the episodes on Youtube. I've been watching the lakorn without HD.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I must say that death of Rachawadee is very dramatic compared to Ann's version. :sad6: Rachawadee had suffered so much from the poison.

By the way, does anyone know where I could watch the newer episodes in HD. I wanted to make some HD caps for my edits. And they take so long to upload the episodes on Youtube. I've been watching the lakorn without HD.
You can watch it in watchlakorn.in
They always have 720/ep

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
It's because you are looking at her sing. :risas3:
Flip the phone over or close your eyes, she actually sounds good.

I love Son's voice. Always have ...but this audio mixing need to have his voice a bit stronger or make her voice a little softer.

Maybe it's just the IG clip... his voice was so sweet but I keep hoping it's a little louder.

It's the sound engineer who needs to fix it....match the volume of their voices. Son's voice is truly dreamy to sound fuzzy/not too clear ...from the recording. I don't think it's my phone's audio either because Vill's voice came throgh very sharply. Lol
Hahaa i keep my opinion her voice is not good but i love the way they sang this song. I've seen it many times. Hopefully khun Mae Kate up full clip.
Anyway, after watching this clip i dreamt they become a married couple in night before :risas3: