[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
If they're making such a "scene" for Jirayuth and Suwanya, then they better make a scene for the reunion of Anthra and Jilahom!!!...... Just saying. Lol. :risas3:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Omg! Didn't think I would cry but I did when Chai Yai left. Good episode! Not surprised with the murder revelation but good episode all in all. I really really hope Chaiyuth and his wife stay together!! I like them together but for real!?!? Wish Chai Yai and Rachawadee have some type of lip action! Next life...here's to hoping!

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! Didn't think I would cry but I did when Chai Yai left. Good episode! Not surprised with the murder revelation but good episode all in all. I really really hope Chaiyuth and his wife stay together!! I like them together but for real!?!? Wish Chai Yai and Rachawadee have some type of lip action! Next life...here's to hoping!
I think, both Vill and Son acted very well, they did as they were each other in reality. And Bee did well, too

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
OMG Rachawadee still lives. I hope she die now. Can't wait anymore. :BangHead:

BTW, I don't like Vill to like or comment in Nong's IG because Nong didn't reply, like or comment back to her. These actions made she looks like she's chasing him. Once you're in a relationship letting the man take the lead. The other thing is Son must have seen that. :confused12:

I watched SonVill's interview at EFM. The host asked what kind of business is Vill doing, Son answered promptly that business is "Pa Tong Go" and said he's just kidding.

Did you guys know that Nong has his own business which is "Congee Restaurant", they always eat congee with Pa Tong Go in Thailand.

Back to the Facebook live video, Son read the question "Has Vill recovered from being sick? and he answered "She get well because she got a good medicine" I think I know what he means. The other day, Vill posted photo of medicines in her IG's story and then she posted sushi picture with caption "patient feel happy" at Sushi Shin (with Nong). Son must have known that.

Every little thing she does, Son always knew. He is stalking Vill. Hahaha.

Yesterday, Nong posted his sister photo with caption "No way to hold you back" then Vill posted Lakorn photo with caption "Don't go away, don't leave me, (Tan Chai Yai)." and Son disappears from his IG. Where is he now?

Hahaha, I wish these captions come true. Nong let Vill go and Vill wants Son back to her. :cheer:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Rachawadee still lives. I hope she die now. Can't wait anymore.

BTW, I don't like Vill to like or comment in Nong's IG because Nong didn't reply, like or comment back to her. These actions made she looks like she's chasing him. Once you're in a relationship letting the man take the lead. The other thing is Son must have seen that. :confused12:

I watched SonVill's interview at EFM. The host asked what kind of business is Vill doing, Son answered promptly that business is "Pa Tong Go" and said he's just kidding.

Did you guys know that Nong has his own business which is "Congee Restaurant", they always eat congee with Pa Tong Go in Thailand.

Back to the Facebook live video, Son read the question "Has Vill recovered from being sick? and he answered "She get well because she got a good medicine" I think I know what he means. The other day, Vill posted photo of medicines in her IG's story and then she posted sushi picture with caption "patient feel happy" at Sushi Shin (with Nong). Son must have known that.

Every little thing she does, Son always knew. He is stalking Vill. Hahaha.

Yesterday, Nong posted his sister photo with caption "No way to hold you back" then Vill posted Lakorn photo with caption "Don't go away, don't leave me, (Tan Chai Yai)." and Son disappears from his IG. Where is he now?

Hahaha, I wish these captions come true. Nong let Vill go and Vill wants Son back to her. :cheer:
Sometimes, i think Vill dont Love Nong but she always likes and comments on his post. Why did she do that? :(((
If i were Son, i would feel so sad. I see Son and Vill are closer after Tae Pang Korn, i see Son always gives her many interest, he praised her whenever he could. But what did she do :(((
I love her so much and love everthing about her, but i can't accept the way she talked with a man like Nong.
She is almost 30 years old and needs stablity, dont waste time much more, Vill :BangHead:
And i 'm also upset when i think about Son. I wish he found his love and don't wait Vill. He deserves true love.