[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Son was just meant to be a part of their family as a son-n-law because Son is already part of Son-thichai. Hahahah. Well, Son and Vill's fathers had a photo shoot with them back in the days so who knows...Vill's dad may already have eyeballed and reserved Son for Vill. Haha.
If my mom and dad approve of a guy, I run the other way. LOL
Maybe that's what happened to Vill.

Why do I always miss Son and Vill's live vids? Must be the time difference.

SonVill is making me crazy with this cooking live vids. So darn cute I don't know what to do.

image.jpg

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Different audiences are going to have different preferences and opinions. China and America loves Tae Pang Korn. But Thailand is mediocre.

As the same for Sao Noi. It did average in Thailand but was well received and loved in Taiwan. I don't care what anyone has to say about Sao Noi. It not only was a good lakorn, it was BEAUTIFUL.

Tae Pang Korn's buzz and ratings just doesn't end here or in Thailand. It eventually make its way around and in our hearts.
how about Pantip opinions?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If my mom and dad approve of a guy, I run the other way. LOL
Maybe that's what happened to Vill.
If my parents approved of Son, I'll be LIKE FINALLY, some parents who make sense. Haha.

how about Pantip opinions?
I pretty much don't care what Pantip has to say now. 80% of the comments are good but then you have a few complainers talking about the same old stuff. I'm pretty bored of them. If they ain't gonna help the ratings, then I don't care at this point.

Even I don't know but we'll just have to pay attention to the tags and hashtags for the next few days to weeks. It'll come out.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, we don't care Pantip. I've never care about what the others say, just wait sub and enjoy it!!!
Hahaaa, I don't understand why thailand people miss out this lakorn. I mean, other lakorns from Korean don't show their culture, and they are only commercial films. If there is a good lakorn from novel in my country, it will be a boomb in every media :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Hahaaa, I don't understand why thailand people miss out this lakorn. I mean, other lakorns from Korean don't show their culture, and they are only commercial films
WISE WORDS RIGHT HERE! This is the main reason why Korean dramas just don't attract. I usually only watch historical ones.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Vill twitting this message on twitter I guess she mentioned about Chaiyai's death?

ขนลุกไปหมดเลย ฮืออออ สงสารท่านชายใหญ่ ตรอมใจตาย.. #แต่ปางก่อน

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, i seldom watch Korean drama except some favorite actressess.
Actually, i see Thailand don't need remade too many Lakorns from Korean. Well, they will lose their idenity.
And i don't like every her lakorn especially from Korean but i still watch all of them because just see her acting, i feel happy :cheer::cheer::cheer:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I guess club vill posted something like the new version of ost...? is about to come out?
According to this news.

http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/273857

4th bullet.

The news say, " The feedback for the lakorn Tae Pang Korn is coming strong! In this project, the two leads, Son Yuke Songpaisan and Vill Wannarot are paired up and entered the recording studio to record the song for Tae Pang Korn as a surprise to fans."

OMG! I'm so DARN HAPPY! My wish HAS FINALLY COME TRUE. I've been dreaming of this for SOOOO LONG.