[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Perhaps... Son and Vill is like the Wallace Huo and Ruby Lin of Thailand . Wallace and Ruby were friends for ten years until they found out they loved each other. She was hesitant but in the end she knew she loved him and now their married! Lol so...Son and Vill are still young, give it a few more years, or when either one of them marry lol
Only time will tell. SonVill are like that Taiwanese drama with Bolin and Ariel, In Time With You, still one of the greatest Taiwanese dramas.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Whoa, thank you. Didn’t know there’s been so much drama under the instagram table. (“Hope not a slap-kiss.” “Boo. Not funny.” :fighting3:)

Just curious. I think fans in the baidu forum posted some instagram clip or pics, showing Son and Vill were recording a cover on the day when they hosted the facebook live Q&A. When will they release the cover song or where/how will they use it?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I don't even know anymore. Lol Like those clips of them promoting Tae Pang Korn on shows the same day they did that Facebook LIVE hasn't even been released yet. Like when are they planning to when we're more than halfway through. Lol

Well, I hope, soon.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What!?!? At this rate, where have they been?!? Dang, there must've really been little too no promotion at all then.....
For us, we follow Vill or Son or both so we know. But the Aunties and Uncles who may have an interest in watching this but don't have social media reminding them when it's airing, may not know because they don't see enough teasers or trailers or posters on TV.

I mean, this compared to Ngao Jai's promotions? Is poorly done. At least Aom knows how to market at the very last minute. I mean, ToomVill went on 2 radio shows, 3 talk shows, 1 public market event, and more I think. But that was when One HD just opened so they were promoting heavily. But I guess One HD is famous and doing okay now so they figure, it's just a sink or swim ordeal. Lol

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, anybody know how many episodes are there? I hope they will not rush into anything during the third life..I fell in love with this lakorn. I don't want they ruin it :crybaby2:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Guys, anybody know how many episodes are there? I hope they will not rush into anything during the third life..I fell in love with this lakorn. I don't want they ruin it :crybaby2:
No one knows for sure because they never release this information, ever. And because maybe they're actually still editing the episodes/scenes, so they actually probably don't even know how many episodes there will be, just like us too. Therefore, we can always wish that there will be more than 16 episodes.

Last edited:
https://pantip.com/topic/36363220

This thread is just praising how detailed oriented the lakorn is in terms of the houses, furniture, sculptures, clothes, and cars to that era. The poster is very impressed.

Oh, they mentioned us, too. How the international buzz seems to be good compared to the Thai one.:cheer:
OMG... hahahaha . That means Thai fans will see us wanting to jump Tan chai EVERY episodes! :risas3::risas3: (well except for @Calligraphy ... she wants to jump, oh, I mean "hug" Vill) :risas3:

and @Calligraphy If Vill reads Pantip and find this thread, your secret will be out. :p

and to Son + Vill - if you ever find this thread... LIFE IS SHORT....GET TOGETHER FOR REALS AND HAVE BABIES ALREADY! We'll even babysit for you! :love::naughty2::cheer::cheer::cheer: #GiveSonVillAChance :icon12:

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Y'all, I know this is too deep, but I dreamed that Aom Phiyada came into this thread, and told us that Vill and Son are having a rocky relationship. ..... :risas3: The things crazy people dream.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
It's nice na! I like the ending part of it; it has a nice conclusion! Will you be uploading it onto Youtube too? There might be more views if you upload it onto Youtube. :thumbup:

I'm still working on mine. I'll probably be done with it later. hahahahaha.... :aaaaa:
Thank you so much. I want to sub on this video before uploading youtube.
:cheer: