[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Right! With the mentioning of Step.... What happened to her? Do you know?
She is studying, she told me she will comck after she finishing her university.
I'm not sure, before she came to online in her break . I haven't see her for awhile now.
God I miss her so much.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
This episode was so positive.... lol..... Man, I feel like the episodes just fly by. This is already episode 11, and it doesn't seem like it's near the end yet, so I hope we would have at least 16 episodes. The previous version only had 13 episodes, so please let us all combine our merits and hope we would at least get 16 episodes before SonVill will disappear for another decade! :worship2::worship2::worship2:

lovebunny

sarNie Egg
Hello @lovebunny
We are currently on a Cloud9 aka SonVill Cloud with TPK. We get silly. Join us :p

And @aiyaja is the best! :icon12:
Yeah you guys are really some of the best. I read other threads and some people aren't very inviting. I like that you guys are respectful! My husband thinks I'm crazy because I'm always reading and checking this thread before I go to sleep.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
This episode was so positive.... lol..... Man, I feel like the episodes just fly by. This is already episode 11, and it doesn't seem like it's near the end yet, so I hope we would have at least 16 episodes. The previous version only had 13 episodes, so please let us all combine our merits and hope we would at least get 16 episodes before SonVill will disappear for another decade! :worship2::worship2::worship2:
I feel the same thing, I actually want to see they find out the real killer lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Was that the club party?
I still remember the feeling when I saw that pic. I screamed like a crazy person. "OH.MY.GOSH.SONVILL!!!!"
Many thanks to Son's manager.
Yas! It had been 2 years since any public photos and then bam! It was actually this time that I think the real fallout happened. Hahah. But anyway.

I can't wait to watch Episode 11.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
https://pantip.com/topic/36358759

Per this thread, everyone is PRAISING the Tan Chai and Rachawadee scenes in this episode from the scenes at the pond to the star picking scene. The chemistry is being praised as awesome plus the quality of the lakorn clearly seen.

Per this thread:
https://pantip.com/topic/36358848

People are saying Rachawadee was able to lean on Tan Chai for a moment there was because Janwangjan just did some merits for him, so his spirit still had some strength. Lol

yeexiong

sarNie Egg
Yeah, but then we'll have to wait until the third lifetime because if they're willing it now, then there wouldn't even be any *cough* *cough*.... so.... no baby! lol! :risas3:
Haha!!! I don't care if they do it now ghost/human style as long as we get something. Stop teasing us. :)

Oh my! This thread is moving so fast like the lakorn, I can't keep up.