[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Y'all can have Son. I call Vill. Lol. I'm all about Vill.

@VILLNAN what about Toomtam? You're not two timing are you? Lol.

I know, right?! I was so surprised when I saw VillNan's changed avatar! Hahah. Tan Chai is so charming.
I know! I thought it was a new user at first, and then it turned out to be Villnan. I was like "What?!?! Villnan and Son!?!? I was shock." lol. :risas3:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Y'all can have Son. I call Vill. Lol. I'm all about Vill.

@VILLNAN what about Toomtam? You're not two timing are you? Lol.

I know! I thought it was a new user at first, and then it turned out to be Villnan. I was like "What?!?! Villnan and Son!?!? I was shock." lol. :risas3:
You sound like you ship Son and me :aaaaa::aaaaa: Well, I'm not even sure whether I'm two timing or not

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Off topic:

Can you guys help me identify what song is the song that Bie is singing in this scene. I've heard it before, but I can't just figure it out. Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Off topic:

Can you guys help me identify what song is the song that Bie is singing in this scene. I've heard it before, but I can't just figure it out. Lol.
It's a very popular song. It's called Mai Chai Poo Wisayt aka I'm Not A Magician.

All of the Lor Mak Mak guys, like 12-13 of them sang it together. Son sang a part of it @3:12.

James Ma and Kimberley used it for their lakorn.

Mike Pirat had his own version, too. This one has English subs.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, wow! VillNan is crushing on Son this much? Yeah, he is a perfect Tan Chai.

I LOVE Son.

Too bad, he didn't want to sing for us when the fans asked him too during the LIVE chat. I think he wasn't ready.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know you're good when you make VILLNAN forget about Toomtam, and make her fight for you. :risas3:
For reals, right? Omg. I must confess, too. I'm totally head over heels in love with Tan Chai and Son. But I still ship SonVill, though. I want Son to end up with beautiful and kindhearted Vill. Just like P'Pun said about Vill, Vill is such a good and sweet person. Son is, too. So SonVill make the PERFECT match. Haha.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Right now, my top Thai actor is Son. Lol. He's probably the only one I'm rooting for right now. I was actually never crazy about Toomtam, nor did I follow him. If he was Vill, then I'll pay attention to him, but then if he wasn't, then I could careless about him. So, Son have won over many girls' hearts because of Than Chai Yai. Lol. I'm following Son only now. There's something weird about me that whenever I watch a drama, the n'ek always draw my attention. I can careless about the p'ek. And if I do like the drama, then it is because of the n'ek, not the p'ek. Please tell me, I'm not the only person like this because I find it oddly strange that my attention is always focus on the n'ek. :risas3:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Off topic:

Liar!! You just want to post that steaming scene on here lol. I really like Vill and Bie together too I hope they get a lakorn soon.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Liar!! You just want to post that steaming scene on here lol. I really like Vill and Bie together too I hope they get a lakorn soon.
Oh dang! How did you know!?! :risas3:
For real though, I didn't know. Lol. Yeah, I agree. I was watching Bie and Vill sitcom, and dang the chemistry is there!