[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

As to the murder scene, one fan says there seems to have two people's hands. The first one with more chubby fingers empties water from the kettle. The second one with less chubby and more slender hands places a new kettle on the table. If the observation proves correct, then Payia is there at the crime scene and part of the murder scheme. However, even if Payia does not join hands with Ying Thae, she's doomed to regret someday like Lady Macbeth. One fan in the baidu forum jokingly questions who her biological child is, Ying Thae or Chai Yai. How can a mother torture her own son to this far?

Then, the investigation. one other fan says Chai Yai doesn't pursue a full investigation because he knows Payia may have involved. He can't commit suicide to immediately follow Maan Kaew to another world. That is perhaps what we call filial piety in Chinese or is due to some Buddhist or Thai belief we don't know. Anyway, he's stuck in the limbo. But he shows his virtues and does merits even when he suffers. He asks Wadee not to tell people anything about that night. It may seem he's protecting his mother, but I think he's protecting the little girl. Neither Ying Thae nor Paiya regards it wrong to murder a princess from the Lao royal family. What will stop them from killing one more low-born girl? And this is the virtue and merit that pave way for his reunion with Maan Kaew 2.0, Rachawadee.
I think Chai Yai was protecting the little girl because he knows his mom is not the kindest/nicest person. Also if someone has the guts to kill Maan Kaew or target both of them (I think it was intended for one or both by poisoning the tea too), little girl won't have a chance.

Both Maan Kaew and Chai Yai died in the bridal house. Both were murdered. Maan Kaew passed and reborn but Chai Yai was stuck and I don't think it's because one of them did more merits then the other. I think it's because Chai Yai had unfinished business. He didn't find out who killed Maan Kaew yet.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@lakornkiki Yeah, Rachawadee is for Tan Chai, only. :risas3:Son is so good at expressing jealousy.

It's so bittersweet that Rachawadee still has some Maan Kaew memories or else she wouldn't be able to play the Tan Chai's song or recognize or be curious about it. I don't know. Lol

I have a feeling they're not. The Lao Man Kaew was a totally different version. Lol.
Hm, I'm wondering, P'Sant must know how important Lao Maan Kaew is to the story, so there must be a reason why that song hasn't been incorporated or won't be. It may be copyright issues, too. So we may only hear the violin version but not an actual singing version.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ Yeah, I think that's it..... It's copyright issues. Asongkai probably won't be incorporated. In the third lifetime, I remember seeing Son playing the piano version of this version's Lao Man Kaew. This is depressing to think about.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Both Maan Kaew and Chai Yai died in the bridal house. Both were murdered. Maan Kaew passed and reborn but Chai Yai was stuck and I don't think it's because one of them did more merits then the other. I think it's because Chai Yai had unfinished business. He didn't find out who killed Maan Kaew yet.
I agree. I mentioned virtues and merits because what Chai Yai did for Wadee reminds me of the lyric line in the theme song. He helps protect Wadee, who then gives birth to and takes good care of (and perhaps also sacrifices her life during the bombing for) Rachawadee. It is his love for Maan Kaew and his kindness to others that extend his connection with Maan Kaew into the second lifetime and made their reunion possible. And this good deed shows a polar contrast between him and Ying Thae. When misfortune strikes, Chai Yai does not hurt others but, instead, tries his best to help others avoid misfortune. It's his choice. But Ying Thae turns rai and chooses to drag people down with her; only when Maan Kaew and Chai Yai lead a more miserable life will she feel she's winner again. I think it has nothing about reading more or less or about where one receives his education, it's more because some people simply are selfish or focus too much on their own sufferings and losses. Others also suffer (and probably suffer more), but the selfish are blind to the fact.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
I am in the dark with you on that one. hahaha
When I saw it, I just felt like it was Chai Yai's natural response to not wanting anyone touching his Maan Kaew. Didn't get a feeling that it had to do with any "magic".

After he realized that he couldn't do anything to stop, he said to Jirayuth to take good care of her. That was sad for me to watch na.

I can't help but smile when he address her as Maan Kaew Rachawadee. He never stops calling her Maan Kaew's name. His love is so strong.
I don't know, either, why they make Aunt Ap and Kamhom disappear in front of Rachawadee like ghosts. Maybe too many Chinese dramas or fictions have similar arrangements. I don't have problem with the scenes of dreams or dreamlike scenes. Some kind of immersion model, ha. I suppose dreams are where separate worlds of ying and yang or of the past and the presents overlap/collide. The mirror especially is an efficient and effective vehicle to show who the person really is. Before reading your comments, I thought Chai Yai was waiting for Rachawaee's awakening, realizing that she herself was Maan Kaew. Chai Yai read her heart/mind, so he knew what Rachawadee was experiencing in her dream and did not want Jirayuth to interrupt/intervene at this very moment. But yes, maybe Chai Yai just did not want other man to touch Maan Kaew Rachawadee. (Wow, what a long name. We may have to call her Maan Kaew Rachawadee Anthra in the third lifetime?)

Last edited:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
I watched with two versions of subtitles and have mixed feelings about Ying Wan. The first time with en-subbed video, I sided with Ying Wan and didn't understand how come Jirayuth does nothing to stop Ying Thae from sarcastically belittling his fiancée. But after that I watched the Chinese version. Then it struck me that Ying Thae hides with hospitality her hostility. Ying Wan senses the poison in disguise, but Jirayuth probably doesn't. Still, I thing Ying Wan and Ying Thae are the same kind of people: both are too self-centered to consider others' needs and will fight back by all means (e.g., a witch with her herbs and a serpent with its teeth) to gain the upper hand when they think they are under attack. Um, Ying Wan v. Ying Thae, I'm looking forward to their fight. The chemistry between two n'rais must spice up the drama.

Vill does show how it pains with the headache. One fans says she's got a feeling that Rachawadee is turning in those scenes (haha, she means turning inhuman, into LNF the blue birdie). BTW, curious about the statue placed in the school. Is that a statue of Payia?

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone! Yesterday I finished to watch Ngao Jai and I loved Toom and Vill together :love: I gave a look to their drama list and apart from Sud Sai Pan, I read about this lakorn. I noticed there are subtitles too! :clap: But I don't understand what lakorn is about. Toom is the second lead? :crybaby2:Can someone tell me more about it? I wanted to read the wiki's plot, but there is the whole plot :facepalm: i don't want spoilers.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone! Yesterday I finished to watch Ngao Jai and I loved Toom and Vill together :love: I gave a look to their drama list and apart from Sud Sai Pan, I read about this lakorn. I noticed there are subtitles too! :clap: But I don't understand what lakorn is about. Toom is the second lead? :crybaby2:Can someone tell me more about it? I wanted to read the wiki's plot, but there is the whole plot :facepalm: i don't want spoilers.
Yes, Toomtam is the second lead. Basically, the plot is about the main female protagonist adventuring through three lifetimes. The first life is her being a Laotion princess, in which she falls in love with a Thai prince, and then sadly dies on the wedding day between her and the prince because of a jealous wench. And then, there is a second lifetime where she is reincarnated, meanwhile the Thai prince is still waiting for her to return to him. Then there is a third lifetime where both of them are reincarnated. This is the best I can explain it without much spoilers. If anyone wants to add on, please go for it. Lol. I feel like this is a poorly written description.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Can someone give me a brief summary in English of this Chinese news/article, so I can translate it into Thai and post it up and tag everyone on Instagram as a way to make sure they know that they're being loved in China? Now is our chance to go beyond just Thai fans. Is this news pretty popular and important? It's Sina, so I'm assuming so. Lol

https://instagram.com/p/BSYVD-xBS7Y/

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone give me a brief summary in English of this Chinese news/article, so I can translate it into Thai and post it up and tag everyone on Instagram as a way to make sure they know that they're being loved in China? Now is our chance to go beyond just Thai fans. Is this news pretty popular and important? It's Sina, so I'm assuming so. Lol

https://instagram.com/p/BSYVD-xBS7Y/
The title says the man lead ( Chaiyai)is too sweet and straight forward to his lover, they call TPK as a popular Chinese series which named " Eternal love/ three life three lives?三生三世" ( I not sure about the English translation) and they recommend people to watch TPK. The rest of the article is like a summary of the storyline based on Chai and Mankaew' s first and second life.

Last edited:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Unsure whether the Sina post is from or based on this news report of Juizi Entertainment: http://www.happyjuzi.com/gossip/114448.html. It shares an identical title with the one from Sina News. As @winnall says, the spotlight is on Chai Yai. He is depicted as a smooth-talking charmer who forces his kisses at his fourth sight (of the female lead).

Just to add a few details in case anyone is interested.
1. Why is it recommended? Because all the actors/actresses have beautiful faces and decent acting skills:cheer: And it is a tormenting love story spanning three lifetimes like the big hit CN drama Eternal Love (here's the asianfuse thread: https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...en-miles-of-peach-blossom-eternal-love.64707/).
2. It mentions also that TPK2017 scores 8.0 in Douban: https://movie.douban.com/subject/26764995/. Many CN fans post their review comments and/or ratings on this platform. So far, TPK2017 has got 115 votes and nearly 50 comments.

Then, the kiss . . . Um . . . can he even touch Rachawadee?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I check on twitter, both P'Sant and Vill mentioned about this thread at Pantip,
@aiyaja, may I know what's this about? Seems they are talking about the speed of TPK

https://m.pantip.com/topic/36286911
In this thread, they're discussing Vill as Jao Nang Maan Kaew and then Rachawadee. They're comments I've already mentioned before such as they feel like Vill's Rachawadee is more childish than the previous versions and book. HOWEVER, they're not against it. They find Vill cute and adore the changes. Some find Vill still a bit distant from her characters unlike Son, who EVERYONE is praising as Tan Chai Yai. I agree. There are at times I feel like Vill could have done better but there was probably not enough time to redo. But Son, Bee, and Cheribelle, in particular, have been absolutely awesome.

I think both Vill and P'Sant probably wanted to share that thread because there is REAL discussion, not just bashing or praising for handsome or pretty looks. The comments and thread hold weight and legit feedback.

I'll read it again when I return home, it won't be until tomorrow, and translate a few just to get an idea. But in summary, it's a discussion of Vill as Rachawadee.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Unsure whether the Sina post is from or based on this news report of Juizi Entertainment: http://www.happyjuzi.com/gossip/114448.html. It shares an identical title with the one from Sina News. As @winnall says, the spotlight is on Chai Yai. He is depicted as a smooth-talking charmer who forces his kisses at his fourth sight (of the female lead).

Just to add a few details in case anyone is interested.
1. Why is it recommended? Because all the actors/actresses have beautiful faces and decent acting skills:cheer: And it is a tormenting love story spanning three lifetimes like the big hit CN drama Eternal Love (here's the asianfuse thread: https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...en-miles-of-peach-blossom-eternal-love.64707/).
2. It mentions also that TPK2017 scores 8.0 in Douban: https://movie.douban.com/subject/26764995/. Many CN fans post their review comments and/or ratings on this platform. So far, TPK2017 has got 115 votes and nearly 50 comments.

Then, the kiss . . . Um . . . can he even touch Rachawadee?
So are those Chinese articles and links pretty important? I just want to know so I can convey the popularity of TPK correctly to P'Sant, P'Boy, P'Pon, Son and Vill.

Like are there any other lakorns being recommended the same way right now? Do Thai lakorns usually make it to these types of news? Or is TPK TRULY popular enough to hit news like this in China? Thank you for all of your replies @winnall and @lanblue.