[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
He was making Vill laugh with comments on how the old gen moves fast...and he said he has to find his mate and I am screaming to my screen.... "She is next to you!!!!"

Son - Chase her again in your new confident self and she might you for reals now. Just be little naughty. Girls like bad boys. LoL.
Oh, yeah...totally forgot about that part and THAT was the most important part too!:BangHead:

Ahem. HINT HINT, VILL.:celebrate16::risas3:

Oh, yeah...totally forgot about that part and THAT was the most important part too!:BangHead:

Ahem. HINT HINT, VILL.:celebrate16::risas3:
TPK got me all the feels!!! I am so hopeful for SonVill. They are more mature now so they should realize they are a true match.

WE SHOULD HELP and show how much we love them TOGETHER so they'll get a fuzzy feeling for each other. ;)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
TPK got me all the feels!!! I am so hopeful for SonVill. They are more mature now so they should realize they are a true match.

WE SHOULD HELP and show how much we love them TOGETHER so they'll get a fuzzy feeling for each other. ;)
My heart will always dream of that but until then, I'll support Tae Pang Korn and Son and Vill, individually in their adventures and aspirations. :icon12::cheer:

image.jpg
I mean....

BTS photo I edited tonight. I love this look from Vill.

Off topic and vain but I love Son's nose. It's perfect!:love:

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've only seen Son that Vill is EVER that comfortable in taking up close poses and photos with especially magazine photoshoots. I remember when they were younger, Vill was all over Son in the poses but in a good way, like she was so comfortable around him. The Kwanruen magazine, too. Vill was very touchy and comfortable. I rarely see her do that with others.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Off topic and vain but I love Son's nose. It's perfect!:love:
Yas, I agree. When Tan Chai was dying and the camera was shooting from that angle that usually makes everyone look bad, Son looked so handsome even when he was dying. His nose was the highlight. His nose is so pretty and perfect.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Alrighty, girls, goodnight and see you all tomorrow. Praying for GREAT ratings again and lots of love and buzz for the cast, crew, and production. Subbing tomorrow, my goal is to get Episode 5 English Subbed out by tomorrow late night.

Alrighty, girls, goodnight and see you all tomorrow. Praying for GREAT ratings again and lots of love and buzz for the cast, crew, and production. Subbing tomorrow, my goal is to get Episode 5 English Subbed out by tomorrow late night.
Good night ka. I am happy with the ratings too. Seems like it's being well received by the Chinese fans too. Wooooo!~

Yas, I agree. When Tan Chai was dying and the camera was shooting from that angle that usually makes everyone look bad, Son looked so handsome even when he was dying. His nose was the highlight. His nose is so pretty and perfect.
I was very busy during the dying scene. I was really sad for Chai Yai and can't stop crying ... I was also obsessing on his handsome face and his nose.
image.jpg

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
He was making Vill laugh with comments on how the old gen moves fast...and he said he has to find his mate and I am screaming to my screen.... "She is next to you!!!!"

This remind me of what happen to me 10 years ago. We have a relative who just came to the U.S from oversea for a couple months. He came over to our house and saw me and liked me. We talk for a little and he said "I love u" to me, I give him a WTF look and told him he was crazy cause we don't even know each other. He told me that oversea when a guy tells a girl they love them, the girl is very happy, but here in the U.S why do the girl feel so disgusted ? Lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I still need to catch up with today's episode!! But yesterday's episode was so good! I love how this version went into detail about the past and explained any vague scenes in the previous version. Ahhh when Tan Chai was yearning for Maan Kaew I was just screaming inside. Hmm and they did change some things in here about Toomtam's character. It seems like he is into his fiancee. I remember in the old version, he didn't care about her but was just following his mother's orders hahah that's funny cuz it seems like he does really like her. Then Rachawadee is the one who is going to make him sway ahhha Gosh ToomTam looks soo good too in his suspenders hahah Charebelle's character is already annoying me with her attitude. And in here, she also dislike Ying Tae too as it show clearly when ToomTam's character went to go visit her. Wish I knew what they were talking about. I was so touched when Tan Chai saw Fah and he was just saying how he's been waiting for her so long. Is there any reason why he remains as a ghost?? Is it karma or? I think I heard him saying that only she can release him. Also, when she sees him, it looks like she won't know yet that he is a ghost. Ohh I don't even want to see when Ying Tae sees Rachawadee and then hate her because of her face being Jao Nang. hah She knows it's her already. I am loving the pace so far and every episode makes me want more.

I still need to catch up with today's episode!! But yesterday's episode was so good! I love how this version went into detail about the past and explained any vague scenes in the previous version. Ahhh when Tan Chai was yearning for Maan Kaew I was just screaming inside. Hmm and they did change some things in here about Toomtam's character. It seems like he is into his fiancee. I remember in the old version, he didn't care about her but was just following his mother's orders hahah that's funny cuz it seems like he does really like her. Then Rachawadee is the one who is going to make him sway ahhha Gosh ToomTam looks soo good too in his suspenders hahah Charebelle's character is already annoying me with her attitude. And in here, she also dislike Ying Tae too as it show clearly when ToomTam's character went to go visit her. Wish I knew what they were talking about. I was so touched when Tan Chai saw Fah and he was just saying how he's been waiting for her so long. Is there any reason why he remains as a ghost?? Is it karma or? I think I heard him saying that only she can release him. Also, when she sees him, it looks like she won't know yet that he is a ghost. Ohh I don't even want to see when Ying Tae sees Rachawadee and then hate her because of her face being Jao Nang. hah She knows it's her already. I am loving the pace so far and every episode makes me want more.
He was murdered so his spirit was stuck. She is who he is waiting for so she can release his spirit from the in-between world. I am sure with love and doing merits so he can reborn.

The ratio of Onehd uploading episodes for Tae Pang Korn...... 1:6 :risas3:
Let's leave them comments so they'll upload the rest faster. I want to watch and like the videos on OneHD for this Lakorn! I want TPK to have good viewing numbers on YouTube.

OneHD is celebrating 4M subscribers and they are holding out on us. They better learn from Ch3 and need to post the same day.

Last edited:
P'Son already did
He should post every Wed and Thurs. to promote and encourage fans to post and do reposts. It helps with social media buzz and numbers. I only see Japan trip photos last two IG posts.

So last night, after Vill's Sakura posts, I messaged her (no comment but private message so others can't see it) to post TPK IG post. She liked my photo on IG and 2 hours later, I see TPK post on her feed. I am sure others fans must be asking her too but the leads need to do it. It helps with their IG numbers as well as the Lakorn reposts!

Last edited: