[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is SUPER AWESOME as Rachawadee. I haven't seen her this kiddish and cute. She really exerts a cute, childish, sweet, and innocent charm as Rachawadee, effortlessly and absolutely no annoyance.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Haha, then I think that would be unfair to Jirayuth if Tan Chai possessed him. At least Maan Kaew will be possessing her present body, which is Rachawadee. But in the end, it's not fair to Rachawadee either to have Maan Kaew take over. That's why it's sad for Tan Chai and Maan Kaew either way because their love will never be fulfilled no matter how you look at it.

Yeah, 1.5 sounds good. I hope we reached that with Episode 5.

I'm going to watch it right now.
Yes, just from screencaps....it looks soooo good already.

That is the thread for Episode 5. The link I gave you is a collection of threads that tags Tae Pang Korn.
TGK fans seem more active at Pantip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
There was a scene in today's episode that made her look like Gandomanee in some angle and then I was like, "Oh lawd! Not her again." lol.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait to watch ep. 5. Not related to TKP but does anyone know when Vill's lakorn A Love To Kill will air? Haven't heard anything on it, didn't they finished filming it?

yeexiong

sarNie Egg
Vill is SUPER AWESOME as Rachawadee. I haven't seen her this kiddish and cute. She really exerts a cute, childish, sweet, and innocent charm as Rachawadee, effortlessly and absolutely no annoyance.
You took the words outta my mouth! I totally agree 100%. I've been going crazy watching tons of bts of Vill and I feel like Rachawadee is Vill. Like Vill isn't acting out Rachawadee at all, she's just being herself.

Arg!! Feeling a little frustrated, I wish Son and Vill would go on talk shows together and promote this awesome/beautifully made lakorn. Oh well, it is what it is. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I'm hoping to see more of my handsome Chai Yai.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Remined me of Nid in Sao Noi... She look so young
Yes! Vill as Rachawadee without all of that makeup makes her look so young and innocent again.

normally ghosts are scary, but son is such a cute happy ghost hehe...
Son can knock on my door anytime. He's so handsome and peaceful. Haha.

Can't wait to watch ep. 5. Not related to TKP but does anyone know when Vill's lakorn A Love To Kill will air? Haven't heard anything on it, didn't they finished filming it?
They finished filming a LONG time ago, probably almost two years now, but New is no longer with Exact, that may be one of the reasons. Two, they probably think it's not catchy enough to air it. But I say, whether a lakorn is catchy or not, all of the lakorns right now are in a slump, so just air it already. Hahah. You never know. Trends and popularity are hard to predict. It may be a smashing hit for all we know. They never aired Nike and Vill's lakorn either and Nike is already working with other channels. I don't keep track of Nike, so I'm not sure if he's free lance now or still with Exact but working with other channels. Like for Toomtam, I'm even surprised he got to work with Ch. 8 because Ch. 8 is RS and you know, RS and GMM Exact have always been rivals.

So true. It's his tone of longing that is so charming. I'd fall for this ghost too :naughty2:
Right? Son's TONE and emotions as Tan Chai Yai as the ghost has me shook. It's soooo darn good.

You took the words outta my mouth! I totally agree 100%. I've been going crazy watching tons of bts of Vill and I feel like Rachawadee is Vill. Like Vill isn't acting out Rachawadee at all, she's just being herself.

Arg!! Feeling a little frustrated, I wish Son and Vill would go on talk shows together and promote this awesome/beautifully made lakorn. Oh well, it is what it is. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I'm hoping to see more of my handsome Chai Yai.
Yeah, too bad none of the cast members are really promoting this lakorn. It's too sad. That's why, ratings wise, I'm just gonna let that go. I'm sure if ratings was that important to the cast, they would be promoting much more than this. Like it doesn't even have to be official talk shows or whatnot. They can just Facebook LIVE or Instagram LIVE and do covers or hang out to add to the excitement but nope, none. o_O

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Did you see this BTS?

Didn't know Son is funny. Always thought he is a shy and quiet guy. LOL
Son used to be shy and stone-ish, but now, he's so comfortable in his own skin, he jokes around like no tomorrow and it's hilarious! Anyway, they were just talking about how Tan Chai just fell in love with Maan Kaew like that with no dating involved. Hahah. Vill said she asked her Mom why Tan Chai would fall in love so quickly and Vill's Mom explained to her that back in the olden days, couples weren't allowed to date, so if you wanted to get to know someone or be with that person without always having a chaperone, you had to just get married to be together, so Tan Chai fell for Maan Kaew, wanted to be with her and due to the era, everything was history. :risas3:

Son used to be shy and stone-ish, but now, he's so comfortable in his own skin, he jokes around like no tomorrow and it's hilarious! Anyway, they were just talking about how Tan Chai just fell in love with Maan Kaew like that with no dating involved. Hahah. Vill said she asked her Mom why Tan Chai would fall in love so quickly and Vill's Mom explained to her that back in the olden days, couples weren't allowed to date, so if you wanted to get to know someone or be with that person without always having a chaperone, you had to just get married to be together, so Tan Chai fell for Maan Kaew, wanted to be with her and due to the era, everything was history. :risas3:
He was making Vill laugh with comments on how the old gen moves fast...and he said he has to find his mate and I am screaming to my screen.... "She is next to you!!!!"

Son - Chase her again in your new confident self and she might fall for you for reals now. Just be little naughty. Girls like bad boys. LoL.

And Vill - drop anyone you are involved with. Be with Son. There is still wind in SonVill ship to sail to victory. (Haha. Such a demanding fan I am!) :p

Last edited: