[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@D~D Yeah, I don't think it's going to be a kiss either because Son and Vill did say when Tan Chai is a ghost, they barely ever touch. Haha. That's why hopefully their third lifetime will be juicy.

@whitedove Yes, I agree. However, it's rare for Ch. 3 to give leading roles to non contract actresses. There's a few but Vill's popularity isn't there yet to have choices.

@Calligraphy Yeah, that Mark and Kim scandal plus she's just not close to anyone over there. She's not part of a click. She's usually by herself or her friends are like Aerin, Gypsy, and forgot her name, P'Nok's daughter but even then, she's not in the ET industry and I think they've distanced.

Yeah, fans of the novel were like Vill's Maan Kaew came out a bit too expressive. Maan Kaew is supposed to be calm and composed.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, in one more hour but I'll be at work by then, can't catch it live. :(

I actually wouldn't mind Vill being in another Aom lakorn if she hooks Vill up as lead with a Ch. 3 pra'ake. I was sort of wanted that to happen. Lol But I think Aom is casting from Ch. 3 actors/actresses for her new project.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^ For some reasons, Onehd doesn't broadcast Tae Pang Korn live on YouTube. When it's time for Tae Pang Korn to air, they immediately cut the live broadcast.:confused12:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
For me, the first lifetime has passed away with Maan Kaew last week. So, I'm turning my focus on the second. Since it's pretty sure that Rachawadee is to fall for Chai Yai as the person, I mean, ghost who he is, I feel that is rather unfair because Chai Yai theoretically loves only Maan Kaew and possibly sees only Maan Kaew in Rachawadee. How sad the second life . . . Then I came up with a solution: If Rachawadee recalls all the sweet memory of Maan Kaew, is that something like Rachawadee being possessed by Maan Kaew as if Maan Kaew were also a spirit still lingering on earth? Then why can't Jirayuth be possessed by Chai Yai? If so, Chai Yai and Maan Kaew will reunite in the second life; technically, poor Jirayuth may merrily marry the one he loves, and Rachawaee does not have to die alone as a nun; Chai Yai and Maan Kaew will take over the heritage of Ying Thae's family, a revenge which people seemingly love to see; last but not least, fans will not feel torn when there's a win-win scenario for both SonVill and ToomVill shippers.

Sorry, I know fans are still in a sad mood. But I was sooooo excited. Why haven't I thought of it earlier? ("Because it's a stupid idea." "This is a fairy tale with class. Not a lamb horror lakorn." "Go bak to the Mars; the Earth is not safe for you.")

And back to the ratings. Um . . . The Mask Singer is a mask sniper that kills all lakorns of the same time slot. 1.5. Does it sounds like shooting the stars? Hope not. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Is it possible that they have already sold the drama abroad?
Maybe that's the reason they cut live viewing or youtube uploading. (I know...it's director's decision,right?:sad6:)
I want to watch TPK LIVE desperately so I start to find good reason. omg!:facepalm:

We're always talking about Son's expiring contract with Exact but I rarely hear anything about Vill's contract?! But that's probably because Vill has had no events for a very long time now, so she's sort of not in the media and minds anymore. I hope to find out. Lol

She should stay with Exact, One HD. Actually, she should become free lance but give her queues to One HD as priority. I know it seems like One HD doesn't have that many pra'akes but it's not like Ch. 3 or Ch. 7 or other channels do either. Ch. 7 is the worst right now. I mean, even if other channels do have more actors, they act like they don't. That's why the same pairs are paired up over and over again. It takes Son and Vill 4 years apart to reunite in a lakorn together and that's considering they come from a small company. Lol Plus, one that never promoted them properly as a koojin/kookwan. Lol

But what I'm saying is, Vill has collaborated with Toomtam twice and Son three times in a span of almost 10 years. She can make her rounds with her previous pra'akes like Push, Bie, Pong, eventually Jes, heck, even Kangsom, and by the time she comes back to Toomtam and Son, it'll be another 4 years already. Haha, it has already been 2 years since Ngao Jai and that was because they didn't air Ngao Jai like they had planned. It may be 2.5 years by now, originally. So Toomtam and Vill are due a lakorn, too. Haha.

Anyway, now that One HD is expanding their free lance list of actors and actresses, Vill should lean on One HD but become free lance, too. There's like no point of having a contract with Exact when One HD promotes uncontracted stars a lot more than their very own. That way, she can expand her acting portfolio with other channels, GMM included and all.

It's best if Vill stays away from Ch. 3, though. They have their own click and gang over there. I doubt she's going to get good projects over there. Plus, wouldn't want her to be bullied at another channel because I don't think she's popular with the other girls. Lol
^^^^ Ok... Let's manage Vill's career! lol... J/k but it's good discussion. Let's get back to it after these two episodes.

Can't watch TPK this morning.... might have to wait until tonight so might as well wait for both Ep.5 and 6 so I can see Chai Yai reunite with his love. Of course, already spoiled myself with IG clips but I'll hold off on commenting. Rachawadee is cute. I saw a funny/cute ToomVill scene too. It will be good this week. ;)

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I LOVE HOW IN THIS ONE, THEY MAKE RACHAWADEE BE MAAN KAEW (head migraines and dreams and all that other stuff) , AND NOT JUST LET HER KNOW THE STORY OF MAAN KAEW through Chai Yai . This just makes me feel more excited for some reasons. Lol.

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
For me, the first lifetime has passed away with Maan Kaew last week. So, I'm turning my focus on the second. Since it's pretty sure that Rachawadee is to fall for Chai Yai as the person, I mean, ghost who he is, I feel that is rather unfair because Chai Yai theoretically loves only Maan Kaew and possibly sees only Maan Kaew in Rachawadee. How sad the second life . . . Then I came up with a solution: If Rachawadee recalls all the sweet memory of Maan Kaew, is that something like Rachawadee being possessed by Maan Kaew as if Maan Kaew were also a spirit still lingering on earth? Then why can't Jirayuth be possessed by Chai Yai? If so, Chai Yai and Maan Kaew will reunite in the second life; technically, poor Jirayuth may merrily marry the one he loves, and Rachawaee does not have to die alone as a nun; Chai Yai and Maan Kaew will take over the heritage of Ying Thae's family, a revenge which people seemingly love to see; last but not least, fans will not feel torn when there's a win-win scenario for both SonVill and ToomVill shippers.

Sorry, I know fans are still in a sad mood. But I was sooooo excited. Why haven't I thought of it earlier? ("Because it's a stupid idea." "This is a fairy tale with class. Not a lamb horror lakorn." "Go bak to the Mars; the Earth is not safe for you.")

And back to the ratings. Um . . . The Mask Singer is a mask sniper that kills all lakorns of the same time slot. 1.5. Does it sounds like shooting the stars? Hope not. Fingers crossed.
Haha, then I think that would be unfair to Jirayuth if Tan Chai possessed him. At least Maan Kaew will be possessing her present body, which is Rachawadee. But in the end, it's not fair to Rachawadee either to have Maan Kaew take over. That's why it's sad for Tan Chai and Maan Kaew either way because their love will never be fulfilled no matter how you look at it.

Yeah, 1.5 sounds good. I hope we reached that with Episode 5.

I'm going to watch it right now.
I LOVE HOW IN THIS ONE, THEY MAKE RACHAWADEE BE MAAN KAEW (head migraines and dreams and all that other stuff) , AND NOT JUST LET HER KNOW THE STORY OF MAAN KAEW through Chai Yai . This just makes me feel more excited for some reasons. Lol.
Yes, just from screencaps....it looks soooo good already.

@aiyaja I found another thread for TPK at Pantip, not sure if it's a new one... here is the link

https://m.pantip.com/topic/36278488?
That is the thread for Episode 5. The link I gave you is a collection of threads that tags Tae Pang Korn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know why I was crying when Tan Chai died. I mean, I knew he was eventually but I still cried during the flashbacks, his last moments were all of Maan Kaew. And they showed us some unshown footage of their wedding day, when they took photos and all. Omggggggg. :crybaby2::sad6:

But I cried the hardest when Tan Chai saw Maan Kaew, Rachawadee again, the Son's TONE, Tan Chai's words, they were SOOOOOO freaking good and heart breaking for me. I'm still balling as I type.:sad6::sad6:

I love love and love this version in that Rachawadee has a crush on Tan Chai just from the back. :risas3:She's all blushing in her dreams and wakes up so into him already. Rachawadee is SOOOO cute.:icon12:

Yas! Toomtam is here!:cheer: