[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Man, sucks for us. One HD uploaded Jes and Mo's lakorn already. Lol The 15 days or 4th episode has passed and they still haven't uploaded Tae Pang Korn yet and it seems like it only applies to certain lakorns. Ugh.

But oh well. Everyone will find a way to watch it no matter what anyway. Lol

It was in an article one of the Thai fans mentioned about. I still have to look for the article though. But the source is Thairath. It's like sometimes, they're close but then other times, they're not. Like when the reporters asked Vill about Tae Pang Korn, Vill was saying how she's close to Son, so they both are comfortable and don't have to adjust too much. It can get confusing at times. Lol They surely don't act like they're close anymore.
Yes, SonVill relationship is complicated. I think it's the entertainment industry, love and youth. I am sure they will always be friends ... they are destined to be in each other's lives in one way or another. Maybe 5 years from now, they'll realized that they are meant for each other. hahahaha. (Yeah, I DO NOT like who Vill is dating. I think he is a loser and wish Vill just drops him. hahaha so mean but I think Vill is too good for him. lol)

You know I can't watch Son with anyone... I am can only watch Son's acting if he is with Vill.... but then I've watched all of Vill's lakorns. so yeah, Vill is who brought me to Tae Pang Korn but we have Son and ToomTum in here so I knew I was going to turn into this. I am just really surprised that I am enjoying Son and his acting and not just his handsome face. He has really improved and so happy for him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I really try not to judge who they're dating because that's their personal lives but sometimes, I can't help but question why? Like I was watching a recent interview of Nong just a few days ago and ugh, still gives me the same questions. Hahaha. He was talking about Vill and the way he responds is just plain rude, there's nothing "funny" about it. But hey, whatever rocks her boat.

I still prefer her with Son but you know, real life is different.

Son has always been a true gentleman in real life, so Tan Chai really suits him.

Man, sucks for us. One HD uploaded Jes and Mo's lakorn already. Lol The 15 days or 4th episode has passed and they still haven't uploaded Tae Pang Korn yet and it seems like it only applies to certain lakorns. Ugh.

I really hate that too. Don't they know that we'll watch the lakorn else where and they'll loose views?????? We should write to the director and Khun Boy. They should do what Ch.3 does with their lakorns ... they are doing well with international fans because they manage their YouTube Channel well.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
One HD needs to step it up and have their cast go on shows together. No more of this split up promotions stuff. We need the leads to promote together like how Ch. 3 does it. They still lack in the PR department. Lol

Yeah, One HD is losing views uploading episodes at a way later time. YouTube links are the hottest when they're newly uploaded.

Haha, I really try not to judge who they're dating because that's their personal lives but sometimes, I can't help but question why? Like I was watching a recent interview of Nong just a few days ago and ugh, still gives me the same questions. Hahaha. He was talking about Vill and the way he responds is just plain rude, there's nothing "funny" about it. But hey, whatever rocks her boat.

I still prefer her with Son but you know, real life is different.

Son has always been a true gentleman in real life, so Tan Chai really suits him.
Yeah....
I don't know what the deal is. He is not handsome or funny. Nothing attractive about him AND there is no respect or nice treatment for what she deserves. I feel so mad just thinking about it. I wanted her with Son since KLP....and still do.

Let's drop this dating thing... it will ruin our mood. lol. Let's just ship SonVill in lakorns FOR NOW. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah....
I don't know what the deal is. He is not handsome or funny. Nothing attractive about him AND there is no respect or nice treatment for what she deserves. I feel so mad just thinking about it. I wanted her with Son since KLP....and still do.

Let's drop this dating thing... it will ruin our mood. lol. Let's just ship SonVill in lakorns FOR NOW. :)
You know, when Golf and Kwan reunited after a decade of avoidance, I was soooooo happy because 1. They were a pair I whole heartedly supported back then. 2. It sort of gave me hope for Son and Vill. Haha. I'm so silly.

Yes, it's already a great blessing that Son and Vill reunited in this lakorn. Tae Pang Korn just isn't a lakorn, it truly is a classic. Vill needs to unite with a few other costars like Bie, Push, and Toomtam.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling

I heard it was P'Sant who decided not to upload the first few eps on YouTube

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I heard it was P'Sant who decided not to upload the first few eps on YouTube
Yes, most likely. I respect his decision. I mean, he is the creator of this master piece. We can wait. Lol

I just love how this lakorn is flowing so beautifully.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I don't know if it's only me or what..... But after the death of Maan Kaew, I feel as if the story already ended..... And my heart is so heavy..... You know what I mean? Lol....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if it's only me or what..... But after the death of Maan Kaew, I feel as if the story already ended..... And my heart is so heavy..... You know what I mean? Lol....
Yas, I get what you mean.

Even if they're reborn again and again, it still doesn't make the first lifetime any less sadder? You know. Because Tan Chai was Tan Chai and Maan Kaew was Maan Kaew who couldn't fulfill their love in the first lifetime. Even as Rachawadee, she's not exactly Maan Kaew. Her name to personality is different. Even in the third lifetime, they're new people. So yes, Tan Chai and Maan Kaew did end the moment she died. And that is something that will never come back. It is sad. :(

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Like in Pidsawat, Pra Akk loved Ubol in the first lifetime but in the second lifetime as Akk, he didn't love her. Whenever he spoke to her, he only spoke in a third party tone by saying Pra Akk this, Pra Akk that. He had heart ties to her but they were more like he felt in debt to her and wanted to solve the mysteries of his dreams. So I totally understand how sad these reincarnations are. You're never really the same person. One story isn't exactly the same in the next lifetime.

And poor Tan Chai...he just loves Maan Kaew so much.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm surprised Maan Kaew even confessed that she loves him, well, not exactly using the term love but her prayers about being reborn again and again to meet and love Tan Chai, only, forever, was sweet. She had to say it. She was running out of time.

That one talkshow Vill went on to promote this lakorn, Vill's ending words were along the lines of life is short so do what makes you happy. The host summarized it for her and she agreed. Not that she didn't know that beforehand but as Maan Kaew, who was running away from Tan Chai, pushed him away, sort of wasted time being too proper lol, well not really, but was unsure about a lot things, she didn't get to do a lot of the things she wanted with Tan Chai before she passed away. So Vill was like you live and learn and in the end, have no regrets.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is always so exceptionally beautiful when she's with Son. Haha. She's pretty but there's this grace about her when she's with Son. They are most compatible to me.

I miss Sao Noi. I may binge on it after this lakorn finishes airing because it's going to be a long time, if ever, that I'll get to see Son and Vill together again. I feel like once Tae Pang Korn finishes airing, it's like they will leave me forever too, like Maan Kaew and Tan Chai. :( So sad.

Vill is always so exceptionally beautiful when she's with Son. Haha. She's pretty but there's this grace about her when she's with Son. They are most compatible to me.

I miss Sao Noi. I may binge on it after this lakorn finishes airing because it's going to be a long time, if ever, that I'll get to see Son and Vill together again. I feel like once Tae Pang Korn finishes airing, it's like they will leave me forever too, like Maan Kaew and Tan Chai. :( So sad.
No, No... don't think that..... SonVill will not end especially if TPK continues to flow beautifully like the first 4 episodes. If this goes well, they'll have other projects. We may have to wait another 3-4 years but I truly believe SonVill are meant to be and if I only get them in lakorn, I'll take that.

I feel the same too so I am impatiently waiting to the 3RD lifetime when they can really be together. Next a few episodes will be sad and painful to watch I think with Tan Chai being a ghost and all. I hope the longing .... the love ... the waiting ...won't hurt so much for us to watch.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Guys,
Is there an MV of the opening ost? I tried YouTube nothing.

I was going to steer clear of this Lakorn as much as I like the leads since this one always gets on my nerves. I don't have the patience to watch lovers get torn /separated for 3 generations/life times but they just had to use the OST from the Ann/Num version and so I am sold I just love the OST. Use to always replay though I never finished the lakorn.

Thanks in advance.