[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
OMG. I was crying so bad when Maan Kaew died and Tan Chai had to go through all of that with his Mom and Ying Thae.

Omg. The script is soooooo freaking good.

Wow, no wonder why people are praising Son left and right for this episode. He totally SHINED! And daym, Bee is hecka good, too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Dang, your eyes are good. Lol

You know, I think I read somewhere that
The Mom was also part of the plan for the death of Maan Kaew in this version.
And it's true after watching today's episode.

The Mom is just so heartless to Maan Kaew and thank GOD, like what the Mom threatened Tan Chai with, Tan Chai never had her as his Mom again.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill was soooo pretty as the bride and dang, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Son either.

When Son was sick and dying, man, he looked good. Haha.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
The father is the same actor from Anne and Num's version!

I like this version but so far I still like Anne's version more. There's a sad, longing, melancholy thing about that version that just makes it very heartbreaking. I also liked that they were more "prom and proper" even in the 2nd life time that made it seem like man Keaw and Chai Yai were worlds apart even when they were standing next to each other

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
As long as the remakes aren't horrible, I'm fine. This version is holding down its own.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
As long as the remakes aren't horrible, I'm fine. This version is holding down its own.

Yes it is. I'm telling myself to stop comparing lols so I can enjoy this version

I love love love love love love love! that song!!! It's soooooo sad and romantic!!! Makes me wanna melt every time it comes on