[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
While you already moving on into the third life, I'm still stuck in the first two episodes. Just pop in to share with you a commet that cracked me up: Chai Yai pressed three kisses on Maan Kaew's forehead and cheek, so forcefully as if he's to stamp some marks there.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Me, too. I've just been photoshopping, screen capping, searching for news, playing the OST, playing on Instagram, and re-watching old news clips.

I gotta sub some when I'm free because Son and Vill are sooooo hilarious together!:risas3:

Anyway, goodnight fellow fans! I'll see you guys in 7 hours. :angel10:

yea!!!!! Aiyaja, the OST is on itune !!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:I've just purchased it !! Now I can go and have the song on repeat.:cheer:

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^You can try. I remember VillNan posting up some links to watch it live. I never kept them because I never needed them. Lol And I don't know where she's at.

BTS for our kissing scene!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I s watching it live in YouTube..... I read the time wrong, I though it would air at 8:00 so I was waiting and so excited, and then the drama with Mo and Jes came on. I was like "what! " Then I went on instagram to check the time slot again, and it read "8:30".... I am so disappointed at myself. Wasted 20% of my phone battery watching onehd live on YouTube for no apparent reason.:sad6::facepalm::crybaby2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I s watching it live in YouTube..... I read the time wrong, I though it would air at 8:00 so I was waiting and so excited, and then the drama with Mo and Jes came on. I was like "what! " Then I went on instagram to check the time slot again, and it read "8:30".... I am so disappointed at myself. Wasted 20% of my phone battery watching onehd live on YouTube for no apparent reason.:sad6::facepalm::crybaby2:
They are not going to live :sad6:

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
So far is good, but not too much “drama” happening, that kind of worries me

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
The site was so slow so I only could watch one scene and few commercials. haha......

:BangHead:

But Son's smile looks so real to me. He really smiled at Vill while she closed her eyes.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Awww... Just seeing Maan Kaew frown and almost crying in this episode makes my heart aches so much for her! I know I'm weird, but it's alright. Lol!