[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Aiyaja, thank you very much for the detailed clarification, which is very clear. So, the mom’s hostile against all foreign things and people, not just Maan Kaew. Maybe I’m wrong again, but saying no to foreigners may help them shut the doors to and pretend not to see the challenges from the changing world. By 1917, many royal houses and empires, including Bourbon of France and Qing of China, have come to an end.

BTW, here’s to share with you some numbers gleaned from CN platforms.

The BieSukrit Subber Team also released late yesterday in Bilibili website the Chinese-and-English-subbed EP1 of TPK 2016: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av9271809/?from=search&seid=8292473011784419618. Within less than 12 hours, the collaboration video attracted nearly 4,000 viewers, and the viewers posted more than 170 comments.

The FirstCS Subber Team version of Chinese-subbed EP1 of TPK 2016 had more than 19,7000 viewers and 181 comments: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/iJJXOnzBzRI/; EP2 with 13,8000 viewers and 133 comments: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/tyH6Fr_TNOw/; and their QCed EP1 with 9146 viewers and 113 comments: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xLOfRHvv7ao/.

Perhaps more surprising is that a non-subbed EP1 of TPK 2016 has so far attracted more than 51,000 viewers and received 2270 comments. Yes, non-subbed. Crazy number.: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av9188989?from=search&seid=14082685383133980807. And non-subbed EP2 with 24,000 viewers and 1782 comments: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av9206853/?from=search&seid=6257058817039763748.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, yes and no. Lol Tan Chai's Mom thinks Maan Kaew is too low for Tan Chai because she's from Laos. If she was from let's say Japan or Europe, like a Princess from those other countries, the Mom wouldn't like them because they are foreigners and she's very pro-Thai but she wouldn't go as far as constantly demean them or harass them like she does Maan Kaew. Even though, Laos, is a neighboring country, it's less developed than Thailand, so people from Thailand tend to look down on them.

It's nice to see so many Chinese fans enjoy this lakorn.

On the international side here, the streaming links we posted have been gaining impressive views, comments, likes, and feedback.

To all fans, you can help contribute to the Tae Pang Korn wave by posting up photos on your social medias preferably Instagram because trust me, Thai celebrities and news media pay attention to that. Thai celebrities are so easygoing, they take those comments seriously. They actually read their comments and accounts. How do I know? Because they mention your comments in their interviews. Lol So if you want to make a difference, post up photos of your favorite scenes and tag #แต่ปางก่อน and #taepangkorn, so Son, Vill, P'San, Bee, Toomtam, and everyone involved would know how loved the lakorn is overseas. Add to the tag counts. If the Thai fans don't make a wave, let's make it for them, they'll just join in later.

Their Instagram accounts: Son, Vill, P'San, and Toomtam for now.
@sonyuke, @villwannarot @santsalaya @y.n.p.k

And you CAN ALWAYS post up praises, compliments, and anything related to the lakorn on their accounts.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^No, he's not. She was dating someone but broke up with him last year and it wasn't Son.

They're just really good siblings and do a lot of love promo. Haha. They're really comfortable around each other.

But who knows about the future. Just saying...but at the same time, if they liked each other, she wouldn't have dated someone else when they've been this close and love promo ever since 2013. Lol

When they're not filming together or don't have any work with each other, the barely hang out. So their interactions are based on their work, too.

We can't expect Son and Vill to be as close because they drifted apart these past few years plus Vill is already taken so they have to watch out.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just wanted to add. Over at Pantip right now, fans are beginning to ask why Son and Vill have stopped following each other on Instagram for the past 5 years. Hahah. Uh, I already asked that question 5 years ago, but anyway, fans had some interesting comments and facts to share.

1. There was a recent news article on Thairath that covered the story of Son begging/sulking/asking Vill to peel his shrimp for him when they went to Phuket to film for Tae Pang Korn. Awwww!:icon12:
2. Son and Patricia did an Instagram or Facebook Live and fans asked if they were an item and Patricia said no. They're just really good siblings and probably can't advance further because they probably won't make it as a couple.
3. Son is known to be playboy. Haha. He was seen dating hisos and other girls in the industry. I remember Son saying that he's been single for 3 years now.
4. Son once liked Vill so much that he saved his hair long because he found out that Vill liked guys with long hair. Well, at that time, Vill liked Korean celebrities, so they had the long hairstyles. Awww.:icon12:

It's so surreal. In that thread, SonVill fans returned to express their love for this pair and that it's a pity that they aren't a real life couple, but are content with this new lakorn. Ahhhh, I know the feels and can so relate right now. :risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^ Awww..... They would've been such a nice couple! I guess Son wasn't really Vill's type. :sad6: Wow, he was asking Vill to peel his shrimp? That's interesting news; I wonder if she did.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Now that I see Vill with Son again, biases aside, I actually think Vill's eyes have more sparks for Son than Toomtam or any other pra'ake she's collaborated with after Son, well, besides Push. Hahaha.

There's something about Vill's acting that matures when she's with Son. Her acting is solid. Perhaps it's the height too, but she just melts into him. I personally can see that Vill's acting is a bit more polished and womanly when she's next to Son. OR it could just be my hopeful heart that's speaking. Hahaha.

Thai fans from the comments really like the chemistry so far between the two.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Probably the whole time during the filming she was probably like: "oh my god, I'm actually really working with him again. I gotta show him my new skills" lol.

She probably feels comfortable with him in a way unlike her other Pra'eks since they knew each other for a long time. I love them so much together. I hope they'll get to work together again, but please no romantic comedy or sitcom. Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^ Awww..... They would've been such a nice couple! I guess Son wasn't really Vill's type. :sad6: Wow, he was asking Vill to peel his shrimp? That's interesting news; I wonder if she did.
Ya know, Vill, it's not too late na. Son is still single. :risas3: But I think Son has moved on, though. Both are being civil for the sake of collaboration, but they're no longer close like before. I think Son finally closed that door.

I think the timing wasn't right anyway. They were too young and their careers just started. I think Vill has been the only girl that he openly said he liked for so many years. Hahah. He kept chasing her year after year and even debuted with her. One of the reasons why Vill didn't go for Son was because she didn't think he was handsome. Hahah. But you know, I can totally sense the shift of direction from her in regards to those words because I remember, Vill saying Son was very handsome now. Well, duh. Son ages like wine. He's those types who aren't that good looking as a teenager but when he reaches his full adulthood, he becomes a swan.

I think Vill jumped the gun when she was younger. She didn't find him that attractive as a teenager and back then, he was so serious and had no sense of humor. Vill is a humorous person, so she's attracted to that attribute. BUT now, Son is A LOT more comfortable in his own skin as an adult and jokes around a lot. He's very laid back, no longer that serious robot anymore. He's become so handsome too. See. If only. :confused12:Everything is timing, too. By the time they collaborated in Tae Pang Korn, Vill was already dating someone else. When Vill was single, he was dating someone else. Hahaha.

I think Vill has nostalgic feelings towards Son. Son was her very first pra'ake, was probably one of the first guys to chase her when she was a middle school to high school student. I totally sensed the person she meant was Son when they asked her out of her previous costars, does she have any one in particular she would like to reunite again and she said yes, but she didn't mention the name, though, or I think she did but a few names to dilute it. Haha. Well, there's a lot of hints pointing that direction but oh well, she's happy and he's happy and we're happy with Tae Pang Korn. That's all that matters.:aaaaa:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Probably the whole time during the filming she was probably like: "oh my god, I'm actually really working with him again. I gotta show him my new skills" lol.

She probably feels comfortable with him in a way unlike her other Pra'eks since they knew each other for a long time. I love them so much together. I hope they'll get to work together again, but please no romantic comedy or sitcom. Lol.
I've been watching the promotions they went to for Tae Pang Korn. I think one was a radio show and the other was a little interview and Vill seems really happy to be with Son, again. But of course, they can't get carried away because she's in a relationship. Bummer.

I hope they go on actual shows to promote for Tae Pang Korn but then no high hopes because Son has to finish filming for the lakorn with Patricia before he takes off to China in about a month or so.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
You are wrong. I'm not happy at all since you kept saying she is taken hahaha:crybaby2::celebrate16::aaaaa::risas3: I am trying to forget about it and you started again..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You are wrong. I'm not happy at all since you kept saying she is taking hahaha:crybaby2::celebrate16::aaaaa::risas3:
Hahaha. Hey, Toomtam is taken, too. :crybaby2:

But jokes aside, I'm just extremely thankful for this lakorn. It's rare to see SonVill and ToomtamVill again. I mean, Vill is already 28 this year. But at the same time, I'm so happy that the drama world in Thailand has changed tremendously as well. Free lance actors/actresses are becoming more and more of a trend and older actress/actors who have already got married and started a family are still leads. So that possibility of SonVill and/or ToomtamVill will always still be there.:cheer:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMG Again! I dont even follow his IG because my heart aches... I truly love him even want to married if possible...
No laughing I'm serious, never thought of marrying an actor but after watching SSP hehehe you know

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Hahah, I know what you mean. I'm having a major crush on Tan Chai right now. I think Son is doing an awesome job as Tan Chai, like seriously!:icon12:

You know, since Tan Chai and Maan Kaew can't have too much skinship in the first lifetime due to the appropriateness of that era, and they can't in the second lifetime due to being in different worlds, then I hope they make up for it in the third lifetime. Hahah. I want to see some pretty kissing scenes and a really nice long scene of them going into their wedding house and bedroom. Please make it super romantic and make up for the previous two lifetimes that lacked skinship. :risas3:willing|babysw

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Honestly my heart still didn't race for Tan Chai yet lol I'm still waiting for him to open my heart keke
Bedroom??? Hahha I hope so lol Have you seen any new of Son changing Company? I don't want him to :crybaby2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just a few days ago, Son said his contract hasn't expired yet but he's leaning towards being a free lance. It's a great move for him.

That's why I LOVE this lakorn. I'm going to give it my all, my everything for this lakorn like I did for Ngao Jai. But I love this lakorn more than Ngao Jai not necessarily because of SonVill but because P'San truly creates masterpieces. Everything in this lakorn just flows! It's too beautiful for words. Lol