[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Omg!!!!! I'm shocked for Ohm from the band Cocktail hahahah. I didn't expect him lol. Some people guessed it might be Pin for the female so it wasn't surprised there. But Ohm???? Wow hahahha. I love it though.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Oh! LAWD! The music sounds FANTASTIC! I want the whole song now! Now I wonder.... who will be singing Lao Man Kaew and how will it sound like?

Also, I saw in the preview that Son was playing the violin instead of the piano (like the previous version)..... will that have an effect on the song Lao Man Kaew? Like.... will this Chai Yai even compose a song for Man Kaew?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son plays both instruments in here.

Omg! Is it good?! Honest opinion?! I can't even watch it until 8:00 pm tonight. Ughhh!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
as much as i love cocktail, i don't think ohm matches it. his live performances aren't all that great compared to pin. ohm couldn't really hit his notes when he and pin sang his song "tur" on the star 12.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Ohm's voice makes the song sound a little too modern in my opinion, which I'm not that fond of. However, overall the song is decent. It can be comparable to the older versions.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm really enjoying episode 1 so far. Son looks really handsome as Than Chai. Vill looks beautiful too. It was funny cuz in the beginning, he didn't want to meet or mention of Man Kaew but after seeing her and realizing who she is, he fell for her haha. When they did teh time jump in the beginning where it showed Man Kaew drinking the poison drink, I thought Vill and Son sounded weird. Like I don't know how to explain it but it was weird, not sure if that was intentional or technicality. And I don't get how or why Chai's mom doesn't lie Man Kaew. Is the mom even royalty? Bc Chai doesn't speak to her ina royal formal way like he does to his father. And if the mother is a commoner, I don't think it's fair that she dislike Man Kaew bc of her status too bc Man Kaew is of royalty too? No? Bc she's a Jao Nang.

Bee's acting is weird though. I felt she was a is miscast a bit bc her character is supposed to be younger than Son and I think she doesn't look any younger than Son lol. Plus when she's acting all nice and sweet, it doesnt match her at all/ She matches those confident raeng roles hahahha. Its cringe worthy watching her soft spoken and all "sweet"

but yeah thats my intake on episode 1. I'm gonna try not to nitpick too much bc I want to enjoy this lakorn without criticizing every thing