[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I saw it even though I didn't post here but all of pics are in my laptop lol

Before I'm kind of scared that this version might
going to be like Ann 's version but not anymore!
I hope this lakorn is another hit for both SV and TV

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, they're changing a lot of things from Anne's version but it doesn't mean that it's not accurate. They're going accordingly to the description of the novel.

Rachawadee is very cherry and Vill confirmed it with the interviews. I remember Anne's Rachawadee was serious?

Wow! You can feel the grandioseness in the OST as they've been revealing a bit of the instrumental here and there and it sounds so good. And they keep having the audience guess who will sing it as a pair?!!!

Hahahha, the latest spot teaser for the OST, Vill was like, it may be the pra'ake himself, Son Yuke. Gahahahah.

I wonder if they're going to have a fan meeting like they did after the lakorn ended airing like Ngao Jai?! But then Son is so busy since he'll be heading over to China soon. So he has to complete filming for the other lakorn with Patricia.

The only thing I can think of why they're not doing promotions right now is because they're still filming. Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son has a really nice voice but it's not as expressive as a real singer. But I hope Son and Vill do a cover to please the fans and further promote. Hahah.

Yas! Finally the character descriptions.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love the song.

I guess, that answers all of our worries. It will be the same song but just remade with new singers. The song accompanies the lakorn.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I really love the ost, glad they are going to use that song again! I want another ost other than that song hehhehh

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, for sure, they are remaking two songs, the one Num sang and the other one, I can't remember the name correctly so don't want to butcher it.

But I hope we get more OSTs but I doubt it because even Pidsawat just had one song but different versions. Lol

The way Son says, "And I finally get to meet you again, Maan Kaew, Rachawadee." Is sooooo good and bittersweet. Hehe.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Well, for sure, they are remaking two songs, the one Num sang and the other one, I can't remember the name correctly so don't want to butcher it.

But I hope we get more OSTs but I doubt it because even Pidsawat just had one song but different versions. Lol

The way Son says, "And I finally get to meet you again, Maan Kaew, Rachawadee." Is sooooo good and bittersweet. Hehe.
Are you referring to the song "Lao Man Kaew"?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Lao Maan Kaew but I was like nah, it can't be that easy?! Second guessing myself. Lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i'm a bit devastated. it's not gun who's going to be singing it!!!!

they got my hopes up for no reason.

the girl does sound like pin the star though. i hope it really is her. i love her voice.

Last edited: