[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm getting so excited! I'm watching the news clips on YouTube that just came out. Ahhhh. The interviews and new scenes!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Destinys @aiyaja Thanks for the spoiler! Now I understand a little bit of the romantic in this lakorn. I can't wait for this to come out next week! And I'm glad it's being subbed. I'm not sure if I'm going to wait for the subs or dive into the raw, I guess I have to test my patience :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha I know. Jirayuth is always all over Rachawadee.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah I still remember the Ngao Jai days when Toomtam said he's used to Vill's hands.

Awww. ToomVill have so much chemistry. It's crazy. When Toomtam was talking about how in love he is with Rachawadee. Hahah.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
He actually seem really like Rachawadee's character... I just want them in a lakorn together now...
It's also crazy how Toomtam post Vill's pic on his IG but not his paired, Charebelle lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, they're still filming hahahha. Did you see Vill's IG as the bride?! Omg! So pretty.

I love that P'San strongly believes in filming the most important parts of the drama in sequence. It really does make an impact.