[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
So many great lakorns coming out this year. I really can't keep up with all of them, but I'm so excited for this one. My loves, SonVill are back together again after what seemed like forever. I can't wait. They look so good together. However, I'm so sad for Toomtam. Like who to ship Vill with when she has chemistry with both. Ugh!

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
A part of me is a bit hesitant to watch the remake because I'm so attached to the older version, but I can't think of anyone better than Vill from this generation of actresses to play Jao Nang Noi.
I'm so excited for a SonVill reunion after ALL these years, but oh my Toomtam. I love Toomtam and Vill too! :crybaby2:
I already know that my second lead syndrome is going to kick in within the first few episodes hahaha!

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes
Do you guys know if they're going to keep the songs from the previous version in here? If they do change it, I'm going to real sad. Hahahahaha.
I don't know if they have the copyrights but I think they are because P'San said that when people sing the song, they think of the lakorn.

It's sort of funny because in the new trailer, even though, Toomtam is the second lead, he be touching Vill like always. Hahaha.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh dayyymmmm, Cheribelle is killing it!!!!! She's adding sooooo much color, more than Bee as the baddie.

This is the only reason why I hate watching lakorns where nang'akes are super nice and prim and proper because they're so bland compared to the baddies. Cheribelle is sooooo pretty and she's gotten so good. Dang, she may even steal the show. Lol
The thing I like with OneHD prod is they push their actors with various roles @ various positions to push them and make them improve.
Bee has become an overractress

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I like the old version ost YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Toomtam will be touching Vill as always :aaaaa::aaaaa: I will just be happy with that

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Yay a teaser for my ToomVill i thought we will never see any teaser for them, I can die happy now lol. I feel kind of bad for Son cause even though he is the P'ek in here there are just so many ToomVill fans lol. Looking forward to this lakorn!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait to see Toomtam get jealous of Vill and Son and then Son of Vill and Toomtam. Hahah. I hope they play it off well.

So far, the dialogue is good!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Quick question, will Toomtam's character end up with Vill's character in the present time of the lakorn? You know, because Son's character is a ghost/spirit so there's no way he and Vill's character can be together in the lakorn present time. If that's the case, then we sort of get the best of both worlds (even though Son and Vill's character ended badly in their past life :( ), but we still get SonVill in the past life, and ToomVill in lakorn current present life. Again, I've never seen the old version so I have no idea how they're going to play out this ghost/spirit love triangle, which was one one of the things I was most worry about when I read what the story's about. All fingers crossed that it's going to be good.

Based on the teasers, I really like the overall vibe and atmosphere of the lakorn. And I just love Vill in this time period era, similar to Sud Sai Pan, I guess the 1800s, maybe??? I just think her body fits this era so well since she's more of the voluptuous body type, so she looks so good in those dresses.

And I just realized this lakorn comes right after the premiere of Buang Hong with my other love, Kimberley, so back to back with two of my favorite Thai actresses. Life is good lol. I just hope someone subs this one.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Quick question, will Toomtam's character end up with Vill's character in the present time of the lakorn? You know, because Son's character is a ghost/spirit so there's no way he and Vill's character can be together in the lakorn present time. If that's the case, then we sort of get the best of both worlds (even though Son and Vill's character ended badly in their past life :( ), but we still get SonVill in the past life, and ToomVill in lakorn current present life. Again, I've never seen the old version so I have no idea how they're going to play out this ghost/spirit love triangle, which was one one of the things I was most worry about when I read what the story's about. All fingers crossed that it's going to be good.
Hopefully this isn't too big of a spoiler!
I'm not sure how to word this, but there were three lives for the main characters in the version I watched. Three lifetimes? I would tell you what happens with the pairings, but that would just ruin "lifetime" number three. Unless you really want to know, I'll keep my peace haha. I'm not sure if they're doing that with this version though. But I can't think of another way to wrap up the lakorn. We'll see!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

Based on the teasers, I really like the overall vibe and atmosphere of the lakorn. And I just love Vill in this time period era, similar to Sud Sai Pan, I guess the 1800s, maybe??? I just think her body fits this era so well since she's more of the voluptuous body type, so she looks so good in those dresses.

And I just realized this lakorn comes right after the premiere of Buang Hong with my other love, Kimberley, so back to back with two of my favorite Thai actresses. Life is good lol. I just hope someone subs this one.
It's a remake, a new version with minor differences but the main plots are still going to be the same. Even the summary that VillNan posted up in Thai is the same as last. Here goes, read if you want to be spoiled.

First Lifetime: Vill gets poisoned, dies. Son dies a bit after.
Second Lifetime: Son who is a ghost goes towards the light after he's at peace. Vill becomes a nun for Son and dies shortly after. Toomtam marries Cheribelle.
Third Lifetime: Son is Toomtam and Cheribelle's son. Vill is her best friend's daughter. Son and Vill meet again and live happily ever after.

We will sub this lakorn, so stay tuned!

OneHD on Youtube needs to release all of the trailers already!!! Ugh. Goshhhh.

Last edited:
Reactions: D~D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think when Son has to act like a gentleman with no emotions, he comes off stiff. Plus he said that he had a lot of pressure playing this role because it's considered a classic. He's better off in comedies and thinking less. Lol

Toomtam still has so much chemistry towards Vill. Man, Sood Sai Parn feels all over again and it's period too! Hahah.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I've realized that in this version, Khun Ying Thae is more vicious; she even killed Khun Chai Yai! Meanwhile, the previous one he just died peacefully. Haha

I wonder if in this version, will Man Kaew stand her ground (since she seems more outgoing than the previous version) or will she actually be more quiet and subtle. Honestly, I would prefer her to be the more quiet and subtle one.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've realized that in this version, Khun Ying Thae is more vicious; she even killed Khun Chai Yai! Meanwhile, the previous one he just died peacefully. Haha

I wonder if in this version, will Man Kaew stand her ground (since she seems more outgoing than the previous version) or will she actually be more quiet and subtle. Honestly, I would prefer her to be the more quiet and subtle one.
Haha, that's the touch of Exact productions for ya. Lol They go on a killing spree.

I think Jao Nang Maan Kaew is snappy, so she'll talk back because that is how the scriptwriters are interpreting her character in this version. They actually read pages of the book that describes Jao Nang Maan Kaew on the news, sort of giving support as to why they chose to portray the characters this way in this version.