[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! The teaser! I miss seeing Son and Vill together. They are so cute! I can't wait for this and I'm glad to hear that subtitles will be available for this. Thanks @aiyaja :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
The host at towards the end of the press conference for Tae Pang Korn when they were all up there with P'Boy, said March.

Mae Kate's IG post of the BTS group photo also says, please stay tune, airing in March.
If P'Boy said himself it's March. If could be lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Push and Jui and Bie and Esther's lakorns will air later. Jes and Mo's will probably air before all of them since pre and post production is done. Tae Pang Korn is still filming and being edited all at the same time. Bie and Esther's is still in post production. Bie and Esther and Push and Jui's lakorns may air in China at the same time they air in Thailand so both dramas are being sent to China to screen and translate, so that is going to take time so they will air later.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^You're welcome ja!!!

Can't wait to sub it.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Wait, I just read that this lakorn is directed by Pidsawat's director. Can anybody confirm it? If that's true then I have high hope for this one!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yup, it's the Pidsawat director.

I hope he's good at romance. Lol I want to see lots of sweet and cute scenes between SonVill.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I have to say....I'm a little disappointed after seeing the teaser. This version they seem to be more kiddish and open/flirty about their feelings towards each other while in num and Anne's version, everyone was more proper and kept to themselves, more befitting for such a time period and for people with royalty status. But nonetheless, I'm super excited to see Toomtum. I don't like that cherabelle is getting all these rai roles. I mean, the girl could improve on her acting but I don't think she fits n'rai, give her more n'ek roles and help her improve

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think they're trying to be a bit different. They did say that this version is going to be a bit modern. They're making it more romantic WHICH I'm in full support of. I think as long as they keep the original storyline with minor modifications, it's fine with me. I would dread it if it was exactly like Num and Anne's version, so boring and bland. Lol I get the whole proper thing due to the time era those days, but I would like a different take on the angle of the story, like more romantic moments between Tan Chai and Maan Kaew. It would be such a loss if such a beautiful storyline didn't have cute moments. Every couple, whether they're serious or not has cute moments, so this is a whole different take on it.

Charibelle is better rai. She has that fire in her eyes now. As the goody two shoes, she's quite wooden, still.

I may end up liking Num and Anne's version more than this one towards the end, it just depends, but I think it's best if each new remake and version adds their own twist, taste, and charm to it. It's a remake, it should be different.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Son acting is too limited for such a character. Even I like View I feel the same about her too. As an actress she terribly disappointed me in her latest lakorn directected by Aom. She was terrible at emoting ! Her voice projection has always been her biggest weakness too. Hopefully she forgets completely she is "View" and give her A game in this role too

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Girl, I feel ya.

Sood Sai Parn is still Vill's best lakorn and then Sao Noi. It's too sad that she hasn't improved much at all but has actually regressed.

I still adore her and especially with Son, gosh, I have a deeply soft spot for them. Haha. But yes, as an actress, she needs a lot of work and it's so disappointing because I know she can do it. She has potential but it doesn't go anywhere.

Let's not even talk about her crying because I can't even watch it anymore. It's that bad.

P

PrincessKarina

Girl, I feel ya.

Sood Sai Parn is still Vill's best lakorn and then Sao Noi. It's too sad that she hasn't improved much at all but has actually regressed.

I still adore her and especially with Son, gosh, I have a deeply soft spot for them. Haha. But yes, as an actress, she needs a lot of work and it's so disappointing because I know she can do it. She has potential but it doesn't go anywhere.

Let's not even talk about her crying because I can't even watch it anymore. It's that bad.
LOL you are so funny! Yes I see what you are saying! I thought I was the only one thinking that. Although I like View better with Toomtam! They were cute in Sod Sai Pan and Ngao Jai... :)