[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Some of the lines Son, Tan Chai says to Vill, Maan Kaew....I'll probably sub this once the clear version is out.

Scene: Outside
Son: Ladies go first, please.
Vill: Tan Chai should go first, please.
Son: If I walk ahead, I won't get to see you.

Scene: Walking Outside
Son: If you say something, face towards me. I'm going to read your lips. But if you don't speak, I'm going to read your heart.

Gosh, it's so much sweeter in Thai. I probably can't do a literal translation to get the romantic feels.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
P'Boy was so happy and excited for this drama. He mentioned that SonVill's first lakorn ever as leads and together, Keaw Lom Petch, just finished airing/re-running a week ago and the ratings were awesome considering its time slot. Woot! Woot! Yay! That will always be a classic.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
P'Boy was so happy and excited for this drama. He mentioned that SonVill's first lakorn ever as leads and together, Keaw Lom Petch, just finished airing/re-running a week ago and the ratings were awesome considering its time slot. Woot! Woot! Yay! That will always be a classic.
He keep talking about Son and Vill lol this would be his third time talking about them. :love::icon12:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
@aiyaja thank you for the translation. Are you going to be subbing this lakorn? This is the only lakorn I'm waiting for so I hope you sub it please beautiful lol

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
@ villnan thanks for all the pics update! I'm so excited about this lakorn. If only my ToomVill were the pranang I will be the happiest

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@aiyaja thank you for the translation. Are you going to be subbing this lakorn? This is the only lakorn I'm waiting for so I hope you sub it please beautiful lol
Yuppp! If you know anyone, let them know that I will be subbing this lakorn. It will be soft subs since YouTube and Dailymotion are being cracked down like nothing and Viki sucks. So once the soft subs are out, you guys can download or rip the HD episodes from One HD's official YouTube channel.

It's good to be back and subbing!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Actually, let me see if Kissasian is going to host the files/episodes.

^Yuppppp, it's going to air in February-March. Fingers crossed! They LOOK SO DAMN GOOD TOGETHER!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't register for any classes..YES!!. What a great time! Fingers crossed

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Yuppp! If you know anyone, let them know that I will be subbing this lakorn. It will be soft subs since YouTube and Dailymotion are being cracked down like nothing and Viki sucks. So once the soft subs are out, you guys can download or rip the HD episodes from One HD's official YouTube channel.

It's good to be back and subbing!
yay!!! ill be looking forward to the eng subs then.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It looks pretty good. The dialogue is already pretty good but this version like previous versions focus a lot on the main bad girl too.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
does anyone know when it will air? i'm so nervous about the ost, esp the theme song. i really hope they keep the song in ann and num's version.