[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^It's soooo cold over here but my heart just warmed up seeing them like this. Aww, it's been too long seeing the awkward them. Haha, it's not photoshopped right?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
^It's soooo cold over here but my heart just warmed up seeing them like this. Aww, it's been too long seeing the awkward them. Haha, it's not photoshopped right?
OMG this is not photoshopped. I don't do photoshop these day lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Haha, thank GOD it's not.

Anyway, I'm really trying to promote Tae Pang Korn for SonVill, lowkey wise, by being active again on Instagram. Please show support. Here's the artwork I posted up but the higher quality versions.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is closer to Toomtam because they've worked with each other in recent years plus their relationship is truly platonic. Son and Vill seem to always be purposely avoiding each other. Hahah.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL That's what we were talking about even on FB. Vill seems to close Toomtam than Son.... LOL they are on the set together as main leading and I wonder how they avoided each other.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I wonder why they tried to avoid eachother. I would think Vill would be close to Son just as much as to Toomtam bc she actually worked with both them twice before this one and she also started her first Lakorn with Son so I thought there would be a better bond between them.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
SonVill probably have too much history and untold stories. Son and Vill, individually, are very friendly and playful with strangers, almost anyone they work with, but when it comes to each other, now, they are so awkward. They used to be really close, yes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Goshhhh! I can never catch them live on Instagram! Hey, does Instagram have it like Facebook where they save the live chats and videos? Where oh where can I watch them? Son and Vill has been doing lives how many times now and I keep missing them!!! Ugh!!! Anyone have them saved? Not photos and screen caps but the actual videos?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Goshhhh! I can never catch them live on Instagram! Hey, does Instagram have it like Facebook where they save the live chats and videos? Where oh where can I watch them? Son and Vill has been doing lives how many times now and I keep missing them!!! Ugh!!! Anyone have them saved? Not photos and screen caps but the actual videos?
Wait I will look for you