[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

D~D

sarNie Adult
Announcement!!

Hello everyone!! I don't know if anyone announce this way back (PLEASE forgive meeh)but here I am announcing it.
Are you all familiar with the magazine SUDSAPDA, will every year they have a voting for top 10 Male and Female Dara as MOST huggable/ cuddly individual. Well, SON Yuke is one of the contestant!!!!! :aaaaa: Lets all vote for him!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer: http://sudsapda.com/hug/2016/vote-detail.php?id=5

Rules: You can vote as much as you want but ONLY allow to vote 1x every hour.

If you don't understand how to fill in the form... its easy...

1. Name
  2. Phone#
  3. e-mail
FYI- I made up a lot of names. :celebrate16:

Voting already started on September 16th and will end October 31st. (darn- just found out about it):facepalm:
November 21 (i think)- will be the announcement of the top 10 men and women.
Its is said that if the winners are not able to make it to the photo shoot, they will move onto the next person in line.

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Proudly like to announce that my MAN Son Yuke is one of the top ten Cuddly man for the magazine SUDSAPDA !!!!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I need me some Toomtam and Vill in a different lakorn together please, or else change this version so that they end up together and Son's ghost go reincarnate to a different life cause again I need me some Toomtam and Vill ❤❤❤❤
Agreed with you. They need a lakorn together asap lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've been bored away...I guess, I can't stay away for long. Here's an artwork I did. It's supposed to be like present day versus the previous lifetime.

Reactions: D~D