[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

P

PrincessKarina

Mew and Son?! That's a refreshing new pair! Yay! I'm rooting for them! Is it possible? :)

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Mew and Son?! That's a refreshing new pair! Yay! I'm rooting for them! Is it possible? :)
Not yet. But I hope so. Pantip members also like SonMew. If Son signs contract with ch3, they'll pair them up for sure. Now we have only SonDiana in new period drama.

I'm glad that finally they pair Son up with a single actress. Hehehe.. Diana is absolutely single. You know, Son always falls for the sweet looking ladies. :naughty2:

IMG_1436.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: D~D

D~D

sarNie Adult
Not yet. But I hope so. Pantip members also like SonMew. If Son signs contract with ch3, they'll pair them up for sure. Now we have only SonDiana in new period drama.

I'm glad that finally they pair Son up with a single actress. Hehehe.. Diana is absolutely single. You know, Son always falls for the sweet looking ladies. :naughty2:

View attachment 5734
wow, Members talked about SonMew?:confused12: oh yeah,oh yeah:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Everyone, i don't understan the meaning "studying" in a relationship? I found it on internet but not cleary
It's just a term Thai celebs use to describe that they are casually dating.... To me that's a step before admitting that they are in a "relationship". People could be studying for years in their public answers. :risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
It's just a term Thai celebs use to describe that they are casually dating.... To me that's a step before admitting that they are in a "relationship". People could be studying for years in their public answers. :risas3:
Yeah, some Thai celebrity even got a Master to Doctoral degree in "studying" their partners. icon_story.gif

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
You guys I saw Son.

Ah...I don't know what to say...
He's more handsome, tall and good-looking than I thought. He's nice and very friendly.

The camera doesn't love him.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
At the event yesterday, my friends took me there. I'm in BKK now. My family went on holidays to London for 2 weeks. I didn't go with them, so I have too much free time. :naughty2:

He's tanned from working outdoors. He has beautiful hands and fingers. :love:
You should've request him to do some backflips. Hahaha..... Just saying....

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWnFs8HAkHu/?taken-by=sonyuke

OMG @WIWANDA what did you feel when you saw this pic =))) Really really handsome, and seem like be more and more after filming in Penang :risas3:
How did my idol miss him :worship2:
He's really handsome. He's the most handsome man I've ever met. My friends agreed with me.

'Tall, dark (??? :risas3:) and handsome'

You should take a flight to see him. Hahaaaa.... :coleman:

He had time for everyone. He's so gentle. His voice was so soft. He's much more attractive in person than in a photo. :love:

Last edited:

Hypatia

sarNie Egg
He's really handsome. He's the most handsome man I've ever met. My friends agreed with me.

'Tall, dark (??? :risas3:) and handsome'

You should take a flight to see him. Hahaaaa.... :coleman:

He had time for everyone. He's so gentle. His voice was so soft. He's much more attractive in person than in a photo. :love:
I would have died right then and there.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
You guys I saw Son.

Ah...I don't know what to say...
He's more handsome, tall and good-looking than I thought. He's nice and very friendly.

The camera doesn't love him.
How lucky you are. Wish I can ask you to hug and kiss his cheeks for me.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

View attachment 5734
One of my dreams will come true if Son and Mew will work together on screen.

Reactions: D~D

D~D

sarNie Adult
So excited !! cant wait for their travel magazine to come out(doesn't look that romantic but we'll see). kinda wanted it to be more romantic (vill all cozy wrapped up in son's arms/ sharing a book together under a tree. :pancarta: Hopefully ya'll can picture that happening:p) but since it the spring or summer when these photos were taken, it sure didn't happen the way I wanted it. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Look @ those hands. :love::love::love::love:

son-vill-2017.PNG

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
So excited !! cant wait for their travel magazine to come out(doesn't look that romantic but we'll see). kinda wanted it to be more romantic (cozy wrapped up in son arms/ sharing a book together or under a tree. :pancarta: Hopefully ya'll can picture that happening) but since it the spring or summer when these photos were taken, it sure didn't happen the way I wanted it. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Look @ those hands. :love::love::love::love:

View attachment 6092
I'm sure Son was very hot hahaa. I came to Vienttian and Lao is really dry and hot
Btw,
After that megazine came out, she unliked some recent Nong'post LOL