[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I notice this about Vill too...
And I will be like, "Why? Why?!!! :facepalm:"... Then I will be like... "Whatever rocks your boat girl!" and I will move on after that...
Or else I will be depressed... :fighting3:
I think she doesnt want Nong have the same thing as her (with Mark) before.
Mark and Kim was paired up to create a koojin. And Mark cheated Vill, kicked her, hurt her. And we all knew MarkKim were bad guys. So why do we want SonVill be like them? You do that?! No, i dont
And now, if she did something like Mark before, it was unfair with Nong.
Everything has destiny, so let's wait and see. Time will answer if we lose, boat SonVill really sank or Nong would become her man.

Everyday, before going for work, i always posted VillSon and that always makes me comfortable. We shoud do anything that make us happy even though what's happen :celebrate16:

Hypatia

sarNie Egg
Everyday, before going for work, i always posted VillSon and that always makes me comfortable. We shoud do anything that make us happy even though what's happen
Your ig does make me happy, thanks @Villgarden
Right now I am watching Kaew Lorm Phet for the umptenth time
And Sao Noi is next in line :cheer:
I can watch SonVill forever...
Because they make me happy... Lol

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Your ig does make me happy, thanks @Villgarden
Right now I am watching Kaew Lorm Phet for the umptenth time
And Sao Noi is next in line :cheer:
I can watch SonVill forever...
Because they make me happy... Lol
10th times???? I can not imagine if i have enough patient to watch Kaew lorm pertch, Sao Noi or Tae Pang Korn many times as you =))))
A member on facebook told me that she watched Sao noi 30 times and Kaew Lorm Perch 20th times.
Omg you are really really true enthusiastic fans.
But i think in stead of watching these films many times like that, you shoul learn Thai languege :aaaaa: so you can saw many her vids or read her information more :cheer:

Hypatia

sarNie Egg
But i think in stead of watching these films many times like that, you shoul learn Thai languege :aaaaa: so you can saw many her vids or read her information more :cheer:
I am not even good with my first language, so how can I learn other languages. :risas3:
But I have to admit... Out of desperation watching TPK unsubbed/raw, I have picked up Thai words faster than Korean, Japanese or whatever foreign dramas I have watched before..
The love for SonVill is very strong, I can tell you that... :icon12:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
You guys should watch Tawan Tad Burapa. Son's super handsome in this drama. The romantic scenes were so cute. You'll fall in love with Son again, again and again. You'll forget Tan Chai Yai when you meet Burapa. Believe me!! Haha. :love:

Son loves this drama the most. He always said he still want to play the role similar to Burapa. He misses Burapa so much. He said that very often.

Ost.

Drama
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLctR1iCTmcutMAOBLfrmdVQZ4bfmEEhj5

Last edited:

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I will always ship SonVill and I don't mind if they don't end up together in real life. I just don't want Vill with Nong. Anyone will do, just not Nong.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
You guys should watch Tawan Tad Burapa. Son's super handsome in this drama. The romantic scenes were so cute. You'll fall in love with Son again, again and again. You'll forget Tan Chai Yai when you meet Burapa. Believe me!! Haha. :love:

Son loves this drama the most. He always said he still want to play the role similar to Burapa. He misses Burapa so much. He said that very often.

Ost.

Drama
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLctR1iCTmcutMAOBLfrmdVQZ4bfmEEhj5
Thank For Sharing @WIWANDA you are very kind :angel10:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
I saw Nong left a comment on Vill IG yesterday. He deleted it later. I can't find his comment on that photo today. I don't know why does he do that.

Son said he didn't have plan to sign contract with P'Kai. He's happy with Exact. Now he can play any drama with any channel. DedpeakNangfah will air next month. His new drama will start filming at the end of this month. P'Kai posted a photo in IG he said he's preparing cloths for new period drama.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I saw Nong left a comment on Vill IG yesterday. He deleted it later. I can't find his comment on that photo today. I don't know why does he do that.

Son said he didn't have plan to sign contract with P'Kai. He's happy with Exact. Now he can play any drama with any channel. DedpeakNangfah will air next month. His new drama will start filming at the end of this month. P'Kai posted a photo in IG he said he's preparing cloths for new period drama.
What did Nong say?
Your mean Son wont sign with Ch3?

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling

I'n glad to hear this :). So there are still chances that they (SonVill) will re-unite again. He is freelance right? It would be nice if Vill went freelance too.

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
I'n glad to hear this :). So there are still chances that they (SonVill) will re-unite again. He is freelance right? It would be nice if Vill went freelance too.
Now he still has a contract with Exact. He has the right to accept any job by himself but he needs to ask for permission from Exact. His contract will end soon. That's why reporters asked him about contract with P'Kai.

I don't understand why Exact doesn't prepare a new drama for him. P'Kai always take care of Son. Two months ago he took Son to EDM party. He knew Son is EDM maniac. When he knew Son is available, he promptly offered Son new drama, Sattaya Tistan.

Khaen Saneha, Son's first drama with Ch3, was a big project but P'Kai offered the leading role to Son, not actors from Ch3. P'Kai is so nice to Son.

Vill said Parakij Likhit Huajai will finish filming soon. Now Vill has only Kahol Mahoratuek left. I think she can accept another drama. slapandkiss

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Son used swearing words in his Instagram stories. So, I was just like HA! icon_story.gif You're just like us "average" beings after all.

Sorry y'all If this is so irrelevant..... Lol.....

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Last edited:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
I will always ship SonVill and I don't mind if they don't end up together in real life. I just don't want Vill with Nong. Anyone will do, just not Nong.
I respect you opinion.

I have to tell y'all something. One of the reasons why I don't ship SonVill anymore.

It's because Vill didn't allow Son to tag her. I mean in her IG, in "Photos of Villwannarot". Son can tag her only in his IG but such photos will not appear in her IG because he's not allowed. She always deleted almost all of photos he tagged her from her IG. You'll see that photos on his IG but not on her IG.

Son allowed everyone to tag him but Vill alllowed only the persons she followed. She deleted even the photos that P'Oam or Khun Mae Kate tagged her if that photos have Son.

You can look into her IG and you will see it. I knew this fact for a long time and I feel bad when I think about it. Why she has to take so much time to do this, deleted the photos one by one.

I feel sad for Son. I don't know how he feel. All I know is he can do nothing, so I can't ship them anymore. :(

There's other thing y'all should know.
I think you guys saw #ลยตต in Vill's IG today. I saw this # before around 3 years ago in her IG. It's the code between her and Nong. You know, actually it's #คถ ลยตต จบค. It means something like I miss you so bad. I love you forever.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
IMG_9038.JPG
I respect you opinion.

I have to tell y'all something. One of the reasons why I don't ship SonVill anymore.

It's because Vill didn't allow Son to tag her. I mean in her IG, in "Photos of Villwannarot". Son can tag her only in his IG but such photos will not appear in her IG because he's not allowed. She always deleted almost all of photos he tagged her from her IG. You'll see that photos on his IG but not on her IG.

Son allowed everyone to tag him but Vill alllowed only the persons she followed. She deleted even the photos that P'Oam or Khun Mae Kate tagged her if that photos have Son.

You can look into her IG and you will see it. I knew this fact for a long time and I feel bad when I think about it. Why she has to take so much time to do this, deleted the photos one by one.

I feel sad for Son. I don't know how he feel. All I know is he can do nothing, so I can't ship them anymore. :(

There's other thing y'll should know.
I think you guys saw #ลยตต in Vill IG today. I saw it before around 3 years ago in her IG. It's the code between her and Nong. You know, actually it's #คถ ลยตต จบค. It mean something like I miss you so bad. I love you.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Hahaaa, i dont agree with you.
Why does everyone always say like that? I mean you always suppose she has fault, she is unfair with Son. But Have you ever thought Opposite? that Son doesnt want to start over her? If it's only based on some of pictures on her instagram, so how do you think about Her mother? I noticed you, son doesnt follow her mother, he has never liked her pictures of SonVill.
I saw some pictures of NongVill with Nong's friend from my members, it's 3 or 4, i cant remember, but all of them also disappeared on her instagram. If she admits NongThana why she didnt allow that picture on her IG?
Actually, Son is also very cold. In last award, he didnt even help her when they stepped on the platform to get award. He abandoned her and walked first. You can watch that video again. He didnt also like her picture about them.

Yes, i hate The ugly boy so much, because i feel Vill is too good for him, he doesnt deserve her.
But i dont want to be one-side. I dont think Vill loves him much as we thought. Have you ever fell in love with somebody? If you say yes, im sure you will feel your heart, your feeling, your thinking always change when you hear your boyfriend's name. Your eyes, your face will be lighten up when someone ask you about your crush. I dont find that on Vill. And You always want to appear with the most beautiful appearance before your crush. But even in special event like her birthday, Nong's birthday, she is uglier than normal. On her birthday, she and Nong went out and she wore a jeans with a shirt. Why didnt she make up like a princess as she always do everyday! That was a special event.
And they have been on date for almost 2 years.
She is a romantic and sensitive person, so it's too hard to hide her feeling. You can see that photo with Mark below, have you ever seen it with Nong? No, never.
Everyone blames to her easily just because, Son is available and she is dating on Nong, yes of course i used to be. But now i think The main reason from Son, maybe Vill is his ex girlfriend and he doesnt want to start over.
i agree with you about the point: it's too hard for The boat of SonVill.
But everything has fate and Her mother likes son So much. I keep believing. If they has destiny they will come back together. As long as there is 1% chance, i will have 99% faith.

BUT NOW, I ONLY WANT TO HER LEAVE THE UGLY BOY!!!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I respect you opinion.

There's other thing y'all should know.
I think you guys saw #ลยตต in Vill's IG today. I saw this # before around 3 years ago in her IG. It's the code between her and Nong. You know, actually it's #คถ ลยตต จบค. It means something like I miss you so bad. I love you forever.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Why she gotta be so cruel?!?! Son mustve really got on her bad side or something..... BUT..... what if there is a side of Son that we never knew of, and Vill knows everything! Oh..... the wonders of the the human world. Now.... this is why I went back to the 70s-90s movie in Hong Kong and Taiwan these past days, and decided to ditch Vill for a while. Anyways, "BABY BOO" needs to earn her status back in order to be my avatar again since shes been disappointing me these past months, acting and personal wise. Hahaha

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I
Why she gotta be so cruel?!?! Son mustve really got on her bad side or something..... BUT..... what if there is a side of Son that we never knew of, and Vill knows everything! Oh..... the wonders of the the human world. Now.... this is why I went back to the 70s-90s movie in Hong Kong and Taiwan these past days, and decided to ditch Vill for a while. Anyways, "BABY BOO" needs to earn her status back in order to be my avatar again since shes been disappointing me these past months, acting and personal wise. Hahaha
Agree, i also watched many Hong Kong's movies on these days =)))
I love Forensic Heroes I, II, III, entenal happiness, the heaven sword and the dragon sabre of TVB very much, i watched them again. Hahaa, i like Charmaine Sheh See Man the most :p

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I will continue Shipping SonVill and post them on my instagram everyday because:
- I dont think she loves Nong much as she used to fall in love with Mark.
- i think she still has feeling with Son, and the main reason from Son.
- The most important, i know her mother loveS Son, his friends like Vill, and i love both. That makes me comfortable.