[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Oh..... Is it a period lakorn? I hope it is.
Yes, it's a period lakorn. The same period with Rachawadee & Tan Chai Yai in TPK.
This new lakorn is a crime/mystery drama based on an awarded book.

BTW, I heard that Son's contract with Exact will be ended in this year and he still doesn't have any project/lakorn with Exact except sitcom "Pentor".

Last edited:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
1-2 months ago, Son said to the reporters that some producer from Channel 7 contacted him to star in a new lakorn with Min Pechaya & Pooklook Fonthip but he can't accept this offer because he'll have to go to China for 2-3 months.
He said he would like to work with Channel 7 in the near future if there is any chance.

NLee

sarNie Egg
I was really praying her new lakorn will be with somebody else. Not that Pong's not good, but I really miss my ToomVill :p

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
1-2 months ago, Son said to the reporters that some producer from Channel 7 contacted him to star in a new lakorn with Min Pechaya & Pooklook Fonthip but he can't accept this offer because he'll have to go to China for 2-3 months.
He said he would like to work with Channel 7 in the near future if there is any chance.
Wiwanda, do you have IG :p

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
BTW have you seen this clip. It's so much fun. They're talking about love scene. Son said he don't want to play a love scene. He needs a stand-in.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know why khun Mae Kate did that. But she posts about Son everyday. I wonder if The main aim is only PR for them before going to china or anything else?

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Give me your insta :D
Nothing special in my IG. :p

BTW, I heard the news today that Toomtam will play Kahol Mahoratuek (with Pong & Vill) too.
That's mean Toomtam's not a leading role again. So sad.

NLee

sarNie Egg
Nothing special in my IG. :p

BTW, I heard the news today that Toomtam will play Kahol Mahoratuek (with Pong & Vill) too.
That's mean Toomtam's not a leading role again. So sad.
How come they haven't been giving him any leading roles lately?

NLee

sarNie Egg
Actually, i think he doesn't have any improvement after Soodsaipan.
I agree to some point, but his roles after SSP hasn't really been challenging enough in my opinion. Although he did play a really good Chai Yut in TPK I have to say. Hopefully once he goes to Ch7, he'll get better roles.