[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

NLee

sarNie Egg
I'm really starting to miss aiyaja's post on TPK (n background info). I really hope she's doing better.

Vicky Yang

sarNie Egg
Here is my 2 cents..... ok 10 cents.... I am super opinionated. LOL

Son is handsome and accomplished. He is seeing someone... that's normal. I am happy for him. I will be more worried if he is NOT seeing someone. That will make him an odd person. hahaha

Vill..... she gives me a heartache with her love life but it's her business who she wants to be with. Nong is a loser. She can't see that and want to be with him, then it's her personal choice. I hope she will learn to choose better and not waste time with that guy.... I don't think Nong is the one. I am sure that relationship is not going to last. She is too good for him and HE doesn't see that (see! LOOOOOOSER!!!!). I am going to stop paying attention to this because it's giving me a bad mood. I have to just let it go.She is still one of my favorite actresses so I'll still watch her lakorns if I like the story line.

SonVill ---- I think I will forever ship them. I am just happy that Son said his Koojin is the same old Koojin (which is Vill) AND I AM HAPPY!!!! Let's KooJin them more so that they'll have more work together. I think that's all we can do as fans.

Fate - If they are meant to be, they will be no matter how many relationships it'll take. Maybe they met too young... maybe they are only meant to be onscreen couple... maybe they'll get married after realizing that they are a perfect match and have a dozen little SonVills....who knows.

We have one more episode....Let's think about that and the kiss. :icon12:
Agreed! I really wish they had a kiss scene in 2nd life. It would of been so much more romantic if she had kissed him before his spirit left. She was able to touch him at the end, I'm not sure how but she was able to. Can anyone explain?

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
View attachment 5211 She said Someone has only 1 chance to meet each other.
:sad6:
If @WIWANDA was right about his interview, it would be sure that girl was Vill. I'm happy to think like that.
So i'm very sad when i saw 2 her tweets. It seems like she don't have green life with person who she used to fall in love.
I'm upset to think about Nong, too. I love Vill and there is not wrong when i want her to be with a good guy like Son.
I agree with @lakornkiki perhaps i will stop thinking about her love, because it always makes me confused.

i have been her fan for 5 years and no way give up her bacause of a man. But If she chooses Nong, maybe i will stop update about her for a long times. In fact, i feel upset, disappointed and not be proud with a man like Nong.
I only keep her in my heart but not show my love anymore :BangHead:

cutetare

sarNie Egg
:sad6:
If @WIWANDA was right about his interview, it would be sure that girl was Vill. I'm happy to think like that.
So i'm very sad when i saw 2 her tweets. It seems like she don't have green life with person who she used to fall in love.
I'm upset to think about Nong, too. I love Vill and there is not wrong when i want her to be with a good guy like Son.
I agree with @lakornkiki perhaps i will stop thinking about her love, because it always makes me confused.

i have been her fan for 5 years and no way give up her bacause of a man. But If she chooses Nong, maybe i will stop update about her for a long times. In fact, i feel upset, disappointed and not be proud with a man like Nong.
We are like riding roller coaster when comes to Vill's choices, I will just stop guessing her thought. They will be together no matter how long it takes if they are meant to be, else, nothing will happen even if everybody effortfully pushing them together. Of course, I personally wish they are like in TPK, be the only one to each other forever :pancarta:

Back to the lakorn, I am kind of sad thinking that there is only one last episode, hope that it is sweet enough after I have waited for many many episodes.

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling

I feel the same. I need to take a break for a while. :crybaby2:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Hi girls,
Finally, This lakorn was ended. Although we had some criticism but it's irrefragable it is a good lakorn. Son Vill acted very well, they touched my deep feeling.

At about this time, i was really happy to joined this thread, expressed my feeling and chatted about SonVill. Hopefully we could have another thread to continue.

I will keep shipping and hope they would be together.
I love my Vill very much, so i always expect her be happy, lucky and successful. Of course Son too.

One more time, thank You about useful information. Nice to meet you :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

I do love this lakorn so much. I hope they'll reunite for another lakorn again soon.

It is a beautiful lakorn and SonVill was perfect in here. I love their 3rd life.... Ji and Ann is great.... He knows how to handle her. It's so manly and dreamy. So good.

Nice to chat with you all too. I might visit this thread from time to time if I have to vent about SonVill (I can't help myself. lol) or just missing them (yeah, thinking about this already makes me sad). I really didn't want this lakorn to end.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I do love this lakorn so much. I hope they'll reunite for another lakorn again soon.

It is a beautiful lakorn and SonVill was perfect in here. I love their 3rd life.... Ji and Ann is great.... He knows how to handle her. It's so manly and dreamy. So good.

Nice to chat with you all too. I might visit this thread from time to time if I have to vent about SonVill (I can't help myself. lol) or just missing them (yeah, thinking about this already makes me sad). I really didn't want this lakorn to end.
I know.... No matter how draggy it was, I didn't want it to end. I actually wanted them to draaaaaaaaaaggggg on the third lifetime, but nope! Life doesn't go your way.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I will miss Son and Vill! I hope they sign another lakorn soon! I mean Son already said his Koojin is still the old one so let the fire keep burning!!! Lol

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I feel Vill is opening up Son.
And if i was wrong i am also happy because i don't see her like and comment hanongh post =)))) little happy :risas3:

I guess I'll post some SonVill photos on IG and tag the OneHD team .... I'll do it weekly to request for a reunion... :p. Forgot who I am supposed to tag except Khun Boy...

@aiyaja gave a few IG acct but don't remember which page. LoL.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I guess I'll post some SonVill photos on IG and tag the OneHD team .... I'll do it weekly to request for a reunion... :p. Forgot who I am supposed to tag except Khun Boy...

@aiyaja gave a few IG acct but don't remember which page. LoL.
I guess you can tag santsalaya, Khun boy, or onehd..... Those are the only accounts I know, and that I will actually tag if asking for a reunion of SonVill ......