[OneHD] Sue Rissaya (Exact)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Awww, thanks for sharing the final part. The ending was so beautiful, love the scenery a lot. Poke and Willy look beautiful. Love all the acting of the cast. I enjoy this movie a lot.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
PRINCESS AURA said:
hate her for the beginning , she is blind by rage and hate , she deserve more suffering not just die

thank you for this great page already like and i will share it , love pock so much
Thanks  :heart:  :heart:

DaoRisa said:
Awww, thanks for sharing the final part. The ending was so beautiful, love the scenery a lot. Poke and Willy look beautiful. Love all the acting of the cast. I enjoy this movie a lot.
Yes, the ending was so beautiful. I want they will is going to reunite any time soon. I LOVE THEY  :spin:

Lee said Pas "Pas well i don't have to be a person really perfect, we both have the same mistakes. But you know, the time I beside you really very happy" 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
 I think Charebella did a good job in here because  i hated her so much and i loved her in the other lakorns 

Iris Love

sarNie Egg
What's this lakorn about? Going all the way to 1 page on my phone its going to take forever so can anyone just tell me the story line.