[OneHD] Sot Story (Exact) : Sean Jindachot / Donut Manasnan

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
so what is the meaning of this sot??? my family and friends translate sot as crazy....

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sot means Single or Fresh. So it's Single Story. Which I think might be about people who are still single and looking for love?

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
I kind of Like Sean and Donut, they cute together and hope they have chemistry,,,Sean need someone like Donut or Pango,,,with a cute look,,,I used love Donut,,,I like her natural look plus she would match with Sean..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
omg Donut I haven't seen her lakorns in years since she barely get n'ek roles. OMG this pair can work. Since Sean always has great chemistry with his n'ek. i hope he continues too.

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
omg Donut I haven't seen her lakorns in years since she barely get n'ek roles. OMG this pair can work. Since Sean always has great chemistry with his n'ek. i hope he continues too.
I think after Esther episode, Donut is kind of cute for Sean,,,Pango is cute but their chemistry is not 100% there yet,,,I hope Donut will have a good chemistry with him since Four, May didn't have much chemistry with Sean,,,I want someone cute for our Sean so we can enjoy his Lakorn after the odeal with Esther...

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Opening ceremony
They look cute together hope it is a great drama with great chemistry...

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
I love the pics, hope they will have good chemistry between Donut and Sean,,,both Sean and Donut has that natural looks,,,I wish him good romance after Esther Ordeal...love Sean,,,fighting na Sean,,I will tune into this Lakorn of his...

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Ooh~ The cast looks nice. I have to agree that I miss seeing Donut as the lead lady too.
But on the otherhand, I did not know that, Airin Yoogthatat was going to be a random side character in here!!
It makes it even more exciting for me~ Because, I liked her villian side ever since, Kaew Lom Phet.
Sometimes I wonder if she will ever get a nang'ek role in the future. :icon12:

Main Casts and Supporters:

For more photos/infos go to: http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9590000077761