[OneHD] Sot Story (Exact) : Sean Jindachot / Donut Manasnan

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't been up-to-date with her either, but looking through her asianfuse wiki profile... she did like 14 lakorns already. ≧◡≦
She currently have this lakorn and Ngao Asoke 2016 coming up with Sean, Esther, and Grand. Not sure what role she will be playing though.

Preview~Ngao Asoke 2016: ( Should be on the other thread, but I just wanted to share what Airin's been up to :D ).

Cr. Photos: dramakapook.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Done watching ep 1 and 2 and this drama is very funny to watch especially Hunz haha among the three couples i prefer Hunz's cos he make me laugh so hard :thumbup:
But wait is Donut character already has bf who lives together but he cheats on him then sleep with Sean....this called Single story's life ....omg

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Just want to drop by and say that this story sets a high bar for kissing on screen ;):p:clap::cheer:(lakorn standard of course!). Maybe that happened because this aired not on major channel

sarNie Adult
this is a lot different from what i'm used to with all the dudes being players and the girls being equally sassy.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Among the three dramas of Sean that currently airing this one is my favorite it is funny to watch and it is not complicated,less dramatic......so it help me reduce stress and feel relax after a tired day at work so i enjoy watching it so bad that there is only one ep a week..

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I wasn't planning on watching this, but somehow found myself watching the first episode. Now I'm caught up and I really enjoy it. It's not too complicated like how I initially thought it was. I like how each pairing is different and it contains comedy, romance, and some drama.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I binge watch this and can't wait for more ep...does it air daily...rp is too short

Andie

sarNie Egg
Is this still airing or has it ended? If it ended, how many episodes are in total? And is anyone planning on subbing it?