[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm Season 2 (Exact)

I love Toomtam and Bow's character but their story seems so BORING! I am actually more interested in Narm and Alice's story because Narm has bad motives for making Alice fall for her. I wonder why??? Maybe it's because Alice wouldn't allow her girlfriend (played by Apple) enter the contest in the beginning? Or maybe they crossed lines from the first season and Alice doesn't remember.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ahhhhhhh , ya girl are for real !!!??? Poor Alice !!! She so in love w/ Nam tooo . I got a bad feeling about Nam as well b/c she was toooo much of a damsel in distress LOL , regardless of the outcome , I do fangirl this couple ^^^^ the skin-ship was HOT.

ExD

sarNie Egg
Lol I agree with you and they're hilarious off screen. I want to see more Tai and Nam too because as of now Tai is clueless and I feel bad for her as well

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooh yeah , forgot about the other girlfriend LOL , Nam is sooo wrong, lord, I want to know who the top & bottom of the relationships between Nam/Tai LOL , for sure Alice is the top when with Nam .

sarNie Adult
Hey...you girls don't suspect that little boy that lives with Bow is Tin's son...is it?
I figured that was their son.

Since Nam is bad, maybe Tai and Alice can get together. ;) I'm still wondering how Nam figured out she could seduce Alice. She could have seduced one of the dudes or even P'Nat instead. If Nam gets exposed, I don't see Alice still loving her, since Alice fell in love with the "innocent and naive" Nam. Had the writers made Nam's character really innocent, I think the couple and show would be a whole lot more popular. Unfortunately, they chose to go with the evil lesbian playing 2 chics route. :facepalm:

Organ really plays up the Nam/Alice ship though in the interviews and with her fans. :clap:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I knew Nam was evil since the first time that she overheard Pim and Mamiew arguing. Anyone who listens to other people's conversations are never good. As of now, either Fern or Fon would be good for first place winner.

Pim herself has a clean reputation but her mother has a criminal background.
And yes, Fern, Fon, and Pim all have what it takes to win the crown.
Man, I don't know about you girls but I think this season is more "raeng" than the last one. There's so much blood in this!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes. They did say that this season will be more raeng, more bitchy and more drama. Pim has what it takes to become winner as well, but she is on Pasut's side because he help free her mother. This is the only reason why she might not make it. I have feeling that maybe later in the lakorn, she might do something bad. I would also love for Ming to win, but too bad she is on the "bad" side from the start.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Is it just me cause I feel like this season some of the girls don't get enough screen time. First season I saw a good amount from each girl. But I barely see Fon (Baitoey), Miumiu (Lingling), and Cherry (Dream).

I agree second season is more raeng but it seems like it's missing something. I liked the first season so I had expectation for this one but it's not living up to the first one.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Personally I think this season lacks originality because, it's almost just a repeat of the first. Pim and Mamiew are like Zoe and Ribbon in that they always fight each other really Raeng. Fon and Bow are like Baikhao and Wine in that they have a secret and help each other hide it. Miu Miu and Ming I guess are like Dear and Lookwa as in they are really close friends and take care of each other. Fern is like Summer, the good friend who doesn't really fight with anyone. Nam is like Bebe who does everything to get what she wants, even sleeping with one of the judges. Also i think that this season lacks a strong back story. It started out kind of all over the place, but now it's getting more intense and interesting. Then there's also the fact that it doesn't focus on all of the girls equally too.

sarNie Adult
Is it just me cause I feel like this season some of the girls don't get enough screen time. First season I saw a good amount from each girl. But I barely see Fon (Baitoey), Miumiu (Lingling), and Cherry (Dream).

I agree second season is more raeng but it seems like it's missing something. I liked the first season so I had expectation for this one but it's not living up to the first one.
I agree. The first gave all the girls some screen time and their own story, so you actually felt something for them as individuals whether they were good or bad. As mentioned, I feel like this season is all about the drama rather than the girls. Will be interesting to see how the ratings compare.

The actress who played the Dr. in season 1 is going to be starring in a drama or movie soon with New Chaiyapol.

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, Darin is starring in a drama "Sanaeha Karm Sen" with New Chiyapol. I saw the teasers and it seems very intense. New will play a player. I really like Darin so I might watch it for her, New, and Gypsy.

I agree. The first gave all the girls some screen time and their own story, so you actually felt something for them as individuals whether they were good or bad. As mentioned, I feel like this season is all about the drama rather than the girls. Will be interesting to see how the ratings compare.

The actress who played the Dr. in season 1 is going to be starring in a drama or movie soon with New Chaiyapol.
This season does lack a story for each of the girls. All you know is just the girl's name and what they are known as, but it doesn't really show what each girl had to go through and get us to know them more. All you get to know is Pasut's character is mean, likes drama and is selfish. They spend too much time on Pasut and Nat's argument.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I've just read about the episodes being trimmed down from 25 to 17. Has anyone else heard about this?

Btw, someone is currently subbing this lakorn in English. You guys can check out dailymotion under the title Beauty and the Bitches.

I've just read about the episodes being trimmed down from 25 to 17. Has anyone else heard about this?

Btw, someone is currently subbing this lakorn in English. You guys can check out dailymotion under the title Beauty and the Bitches.
What?! Where'd you read that?! Is it legit? I would be so sad because there's got to be more than just all of Nam's drama and trying to get rid of everyone that's in her way. It's getting so good and I remember the first season was like 40 something episodes and we got to know all of the nang ngarm characters. Like everyone said here, this season focuses too much on Nam, Mamiu, and Pim's characters.

sarNie Adult
Wow. That would be a surprise to me as well. Last season was long, but I was into it to the very end.

sarNie Adult
Time to pimp that link everywhere. So many people have been asking for subs on youtube.