[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm (Exact)

awesomedua said:
I'm on episode 15, nearly catching up :3 But srsly, Dear & Lookwah has some friend trusting issues -.- Dear does resembles Namtarn Pichukkana though, I think Thip already mentioned that. One character that I hate the most from the beginning until now - RIBBON, I just hate her so much, I still do; she's annoying and so evil. I'm hoping this lakorn gets better. I tend to skip here and there because there are draggy scenes, especially between Waii and Kong -.- But then at the same time, I feel like i'm watching the lakorn version of America's Next Top Model - the unreality tv show version :p But do you guys know why Khun Ton is so possessive over Luksoh? I mean I know they're siblings, but why doesn't he want her to be a contestant for the pageant? 
No, Ton and Looksoh are dating. They were introduced as a couple in the very beginning of the lakorn. He's possessive of her and doesn't want her to compete because he is afraid of losing her. I think Ton and Looksoh grew up together because there was this one part where Looksoh was saying that Ton has been taking care of her since her parents had died and now she wants to do something herself, which is to compete in the beauty pageant. So, I'm guessing Looksoh was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and Ton is the perfect but overprotective boyfriend.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I heard abt this for a while now and starting watching..I'm just on ep 2 and I really like Summer and Wai...
First time watching Jes and he is the way too hot, love him with Summer
Son is so handsome in here too
btw, i watched it on one channel..But where I can watch it with sub?! someone can send me the link pls

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
As far as I know, I don't think anyone's subbing it. I know Chobling subbed the first episode, but I don't think she picked it up as a project: https://choblingsphere.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/meet-the-bitches/

I wonder how long this lakorn is. I know this is the middle slump that every lakorn/drama goes through where it seems like the subplots/storyline starts to slow down or get dragged out, but that usually implies the end is near. However, I feel like we'll have another 20 episodes before it ends because we still have to cut down to 10 contestants and then the top 5. Are they ever going to walk on the stage? I thought this is all training before they finally go on the stage and it's aired nationally, but they seem to keep eliminating contestants "off screen." So when they finally air, is it only going to be the top 10 or 5 who actually walk on the stage?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Wow reading all your theories are interesting. I gave up guessing on Wine's identity bc they keep dragging it out. Whatever it is, better be something so unexpected since they've been dragging it on forever.

Anyways this upcoming episodes, seem like its gonna be about Summer...yay! Q will finally confess that he loves her but then BB will try to get Summer out of the competition bc she thinks that Summer knows about her and that Jirasak guy. I hope nothing bad happens to Summer though and if something does, Q better go to her rescue. I miss those happy scenes of Q & Summer lol.

And may I say finally Baikhao and Itt slept together hahahagaha after so many failed attempts and it was on the beach too hahahaha

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think out of the girls here, Dr. Aoey deserves it the most, she got all the things: talent, look, brain...Even I'm not much liked her character, she somehow looked down on other contestants but she is nice overall...I don't find Fah that beautiful, she looks weird even time I looked at her face but she is such a sweetie..
Yay for more Summer, she could start with lead roles soon cuz she has potential..I like her and Baikao most among the girls

I think this will be last long cuz there still so much contestants around

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
This will go on probably late Jan or Feb bc they still filming but I read on Darin (Euy) schedule and they're filming the scene where they finally pick the winner in january

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I really want to know...Mostly excited for top 5...

Just seen this on fb, woww the amount of votes....Seem like Dear and Wai's vote are close to each other 
Still like Summer the most

cre: ONE HD

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, BB is stupid to think summer is on her tail. Even she said she won't be back at night, summer didn't dig into her affair like Baikhao did. I like summer except her obsession of Fah. If I were her, I'd already stopped the friendship with the girl. I can't feel sympathy for Fah, she chose her own to compete no one even her mom forced her. The girl's literally on suicide mission. Even at snail's pace, I like Summer and Q's relationship better than Waii and Kom's.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Summer is kind of friend that never give up on you...She treasures the friendship than anyone else that why among those complicated things between the contestants, her personality shines...Fah is on the other side just want to make it herself and stand on her own...
I wish they could add more Q & Summer's scene..Personal speaking, I'm not fond of Wai and Kom's relationship, just like it's not my cup of tea....

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
To each their own, I guess. I actually like Kong and Wine's relationship. He's supportive and good to her and completely head over heels for her. What's not to like? On the other hand, I do think it's totally inappropriate and unethical for Kong to have gone after her while she was in the competition, and if he had really liked her, he should have waited until after the beauty pageant ended because whether or not he helped Wine, if she wins any kind of title, people will think she cheated. But then again, that was kind of the point. He only meant to play with her (or at least he thought he only meant to play with her), but as he learned more about her background and got more involved in her life, his feelings became deeper. If I can set aside my doubts about Kong, I would back up their relationship 100%. But since I'm a cynical person, I reserve my doubts.

Summer and Q are cute, and so are Baikhao and Itt. I like them, too. All the main relationships offer a different flavor for different viewers' tastes. However, Q and Itt aren't judges so if Summer and Baikhao want to date them, it's less inappropriate in my eyes so I'm more on board with it.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I finished 20 eps in 2 days thoughhhh, but basically FF a lot bcs some draggy scene...
I found Lookgoh and Baikao the prettiest out of them all but still liking Summer the best, follow her IG and I have to say, she looks gorgeous with her hair down and those dress she wears
And the character I hate the most is that Ribbon girl., just can't stand her

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hanajungupup said:

I finished 20 eps in 2 days thoughhhh, but basically FF a lot bcs some draggy scene...
I found Lookgoh and Baikao the prettiest out of them all but still liking Summer the best, follow her IG and I have to say, she looks gorgeous with her hair down and those dress she wears
And the character I hate the most is that Ribbon girl., just can't stand her

Dang! 20 episodes in 2 days? Hahaha but yeah, there are a lot of draggy scenes yet I find myself rarely skimming.
And at the beginning, I found all girls to be just pretty but now, I find them all very pretty in their own way. Of course some of their attitudes suck but they're all still very pretty in my eyes.
Yes, I love Summer! I miss her cute self from the beginning but I do love seeing her on IG :)

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I can't decide which one I dislike more between Ribbon or Luksoh. Ribbon has always been nosy, but Luksoh was sly and sneaky from the beginning. For no apparent reason other than to eliminate the competition, she tried to further the discord between Baikhao and Aoey in the beginning by making it seem like Aoey stole Baikhao's charm. Then because Fah had the upper hand with Aunt Oh backing her up, she decided to leak the Line conversation to discredit Fah while pinning the blame on Summer (I don't know if that was intentional or just collateral damage). Ribbon's nosy and gets into everyone's business and tries to find dirt on them, but aside from Luksoh, she hasn't tried to ruin anyone else (that I can remember).

Also, I'm finding I'm beginning to really like Dear. At first I wasn't so into her because she was so..."raeng," but questionable tactics aside (like putting pepper spray in Bebe's eyedrops or whatever), she's steadfastly loyal and unconditionally supportive of her friend/possible lover. I don't think I'd enter a beauty pageant out of loyalty or friendship.

By the way, has anyone downloaded the Songkram Nang Ngarm app to vote for the contestants? I tried to, but it's only for iphones and since I'm an android girl, I'm SOL. That's so unfair. Maybe they've developed one for android by now. I'll have to check again.

Seriously, I gave up on Waii's identity. They did drag it a bit too far and long. Still, her relationship with Kong is getting nowhere. I can't even tell if he really loves her or not. To be honest, I don't think Waii and Kong have chemistry. I don't feel or see any sparks when they're with each other. But!!! Waii's crying is incredible for a newbie!

My favorite couple has to be Baikhao and Itt. Finally, they got some action! LOL. I'm so glad Itt confessed his love for her too because it makes things not only cute but sweeter. I just love how they're so cute and comfortable around each other and give each other the eye when they're in public.

Summer really needs to give up on Fah already but she's too great of a friend to do that. I love how Q is very supportive of both of them without leading Fah on. I'm just ready for Summer and Q cutesy, lovey-dovey scenes.

Now out of all of the girls, I also think that Aoey deserves the crown more than the rest of the them. She doesn't have drama with anyone (anymore) and is doing her best to take care of Fah. I'm surprised she didn't reveal to everyone that Fah was sick to boot Fah from the competition. It means that she does have an affectionate side, her doctor side and nurturing personality is clear as glass at this point. Not only she takes care of Fah but also shows affection towards Waii. Even though Aoey is a bit nosy sometimes, I think she just cares because if she didn't, she wouldn't be emotionally involved with some of these girls.

I change my mind about Ribbon being the worst character on here. I'm gonna have to narrow down to the shady ass bitch, Alice. As a matter of fact, both Ribbon and Alice are tied for worst and most hated characters on here. The girl that plays Ribbon sure portrays that role well. Lol.

lenlin said:
I can't decide which one I dislike more between Ribbon or Luksoh. Ribbon has always been nosy, but Luksoh was sly and sneaky from the beginning. For no apparent reason other than to eliminate the competition, she tried to further the discord between Baikhao and Aoey in the beginning by making it seem like Aoey stole Baikhao's charm. Then because Fah had the upper hand with Aunt Oh backing her up, she decided to leak the Line conversation to discredit Fah while pinning the blame on Summer (I don't know if that was intentional or just collateral damage). Ribbon's nosy and gets into everyone's business and tries to find dirt on them, but aside from Luksoh, she hasn't tried to ruin anyone else (that I can remember).

Also, I'm finding I'm beginning to really like Dear. At first I wasn't so into her because she was so..."raeng," but questionable tactics aside (like putting pepper spray in Bebe's eyedrops or whatever), she's steadfastly loyal and unconditionally supportive of her friend/possible lover. I don't think I'd enter a beauty pageant out of loyalty or friendship.

By the way, has anyone downloaded the Songkram Nang Ngarm app to vote for the contestants? I tried to, but it's only for iphones and since I'm an android girl, I'm SOL. That's so unfair. Maybe they've developed one for android by now. I'll have to check again.
I downloaded the app to see what it does and what I can do to knock the Ribbon the eff out. Lol. Too bad it's in Thai and I can't really read Thai. :(

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Did you? Lucky! From what I remember of their explanation of the app, you give stars kisses to the ladies you want to win and knockouts to the ones you don't. You can also give input if you want. At least I think those are the instructions.

I completely agree with you about Baikhao and Itt's moment. I'm so glad the writers kept putting it off because when they were finally intimate, it was that much more sweeter and moving.

I have a suspicion they changed Aoey because so many people think she deserves the crown, so they started to make her grow as a person. Whatever the case, she's one of the ones I'm rooting for now.

I can't stand Alice either. I hope Dear stands up to her or tells Nat what she knows because Alice was going to expose the clip with Lukwa anyway. I hope Dear realizes that.

And did you know that originally Ribbon was supposed to be this naïve, shy, quiet girl who gets tricked by Luksoh into doing bad things? But after they cast her, the director and writers saw potential in the actress and decided to make her spicier.

Some of you probably also know this too, but there were some cast changes before they aired. Yingying (who plays Wine) was supposed to play Bebe's role, and the actress who played Bebe was supposed to play Wine. And the actress who plays Aoey was supposed to have played Summer, but then they decided to cast her as Aoey and find someone else to play Summer. Can you imagine how differently the roles would have been played?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh, I was so bummed the app is for ios. I'm also an android girl, haha. But I have been keeping up with the votes and it has been a tug of war between Wine and Dear for the past week. Dear (Hong) is actually the most popular of all the girls, so I think the votes reflect each actress' fandom more than their character. If not for that, I would think Wine, Summer, and Baikhao would be top 3. I like Aoey a lot too.

I know some made negative comments about the girls' appearances, but I think you have to see them for yourself. It's crazy how beautiful these ladies are! They modeled for a fashion show I attended, and the grace they have is love! So well-trained. I met some of them after the show, and they were so tall and even more beautiful when they're being themselves. So yes @lenlin, I can actually say that I can imagine these girls playing the original roles they were casted for. But since I've fallen in love with Yingying's emotional acting, I dont know if I'd feel the same for Wine as I do now with "Bebe"'s acting.

With 10 girls, plus the added drama of the higher-ups (like Alice), that's a lot of storytelling to do in an episode that's less than an hour. I'd say the pacing is just right. :) It's really the only drama I look forward to watching every week. They have the minority vote for favorite love line here, but I'm loving SNN for #kongwineteam. I share the same sentiments for them as @lenlin and wish that Kong would've waited until the competition ended. Yet, I think their relationship would still naturally take place since he was already interested in her from the get-go; the more you find out about someone, the more you either like or dislike that person. Besides, there would be no sense of secrecy nor urgency on Wine's part if she wasn't in a relationship with Kong. In terms of pace, their relationship development has been quite natural. Just be thankful we're actually going places with 10+ girls in the story. XD