[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm (Exact)

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Yeah, I agree; if Aoey wanted to expose Waii, she should've went to the police not do it the dirty way and expose her through the contest to get Waii eliminated.
Exactly, totally agreed with you..i still don't think what Aey did was as a Dr. should have done..if she really want to do it right she should have report it to police instead of by trying to expose wai through the contest to eliminate wai. This way showed what she's doing is for her own benefits because now that kong destroyed the evidence she's using that & the fact that kong & wai are secretly dating to have kong help her to be the last 5 contestants. It clearly showed Aey is fighting for the crown by eliminating the others if she have a chance or if there's a way.

junemaikao said:
Exactly, totally agreed with you..i still don't think what Aey did was as a Dr. should have done..if she really want to do it right she should have report it to police instead of by trying to expose wai through the contest to eliminate wai. This way showed what she's doing is for her own benefits because now that kong destroyed the evidence she's using that & the fact that kong & wai are secretly dating to have kong help her to be the last 5 contestants. It clearly showed Aey is fighting for the crown by eliminating the others if she have a chance or if there's a way.
Yes, at this point, it is clear that Aoey is using dirty tricks to fight for the crown. So far, the most innocent are Waii, Baikhao, and Summer. I want to say Piengfah too but her mother has connections so they have one major advantage over the rest of the girls.

sarNie Adult
not sure about policy in thailand, but dr. aey and her friend would lose their license for sharing pt information like that.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Just watched Fridays episode and it went by so quick. Exact needs to make their lakorn longer..but omg I'm gonna put my thoughts in spoilers just in case some of you haven't watched it yet but

Q & Summer just gets cuuuter omg ...I haven't blushed or fan girl like this since Porshe & Sammy lakorn. Anyways Q got called back to go back to work with the pageant. Summer had called him earlier but he acted like he didn't care and said he was busy but he was actually packing. He wanted to surprise her at Pattaya and he sure did though. Her face lit up when she saw him .

Hmm so more on Wine's case. So she doesn't have a name in the address household only her two sisters...I don't think she's a transgender anymore. She could be an illegal immigrant? Lol idk they nerd to spill it out already!

And next episode looks like Euy knows about FAH's condition

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Caught up! And Q and Summer are honestly the sunshine to my days, haha. They always brighten up my mood and they're so adorable together.
They just need more scenes. Loved how Q surprised Summer by showing up.

I have no idea what is Wai's secret now ... They better spill it soon!

Also, can someone explain to me Piengfah's problem? I don't know what's wrong with her ... my non-speaking Thai skills -.-

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Chloe18 said:
I kinda think wine is a transgender. She's on hormone pills. She injects herself with some kind of medication.. Just a thoght.
Chloe18 said:
I kinda think wine is a transgender. She's on hormone pills. She injects herself with some kind of medication.. Just a thought.
I was thinking the same thing as you.

As far as I know, there are two types of thyroid diseases: hyperthyroid and hypothyroid. One causes you to lose weight and the other causes you to gain weight...which in Piengfah's case, I think she has hypothyroid, causing her to gain weight and lose hair.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah Piengfah is definitely hypothyroid. An extreme one. Normally. People can be either of them and live with medication. But extreme cases of hypothyroid symptom consists of faint she's having. It comes with weight gain and surgery like Thyroid transplant can control it. But it's easy to be hyper while curing hypo and vice versa. So overall it's like diabetes and only can control symptoms , not cure.

So I finally watched the latest episode last night and yes, Piengfah does have hypothyroid. Aoey confronted her about it when she found the prescriptions in Fah's purse. I hope Aoey really cares about Fah and not try to be all dirty to try and eliminate Fah too like she tried to do Waii. Fah is such a sweetie. She's only in the competition for her self-centered mother! That's what's stressing her out! Her mother is telling her to do this and that without thinking about anything else but the crown. The reason why Piengfah misunderstood Summer-> her mother. The reason why Fah can't communicate with Summer and Q anymore-> her mother. The reason why Fah is sick-> her mother! Grrr...

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I feel bad for Fah with all this pressure she's under and now hypothyroid. But when is she going to makeup with Summer? Wahhh, it makes me sad seeing Summer sad about their friendship. 
I said early how I was on the fence about whether I like Baikhao or not. I kinda do like her now, she makes me laugh, lol. I still hate Bebe though. And I still don't like Ribbon. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tgamber said:
but that's what the fun is.

i know, i know!! hahaha!!

huajaikaungtur said:
Okay, thanks everyone for explaining Piengfah's condition! :)Forreal, those two. hahahaha

they are so made for each other! lol

thatsouthernasianchick said:
LMFAO! They're so f*$^&( cute together! Aon is really nailing his role as the horny cameraman! I love him more! Hahahaha!
is this his first role? if so, hez doing fantastic!! hehe