[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm (Exact)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
news from pantip
Songkram: War
Nang Ngarm : Beauty queen
nang ek will be a newbie
its a true story!

Great! Sounds like a juicy drama and I'd love to see Son in a juicy drama.
But, how much of a newbie is this this nang'ek? I'd like to see Mo as a "raeng" nang'ek. But, when there's Mo, there must be Fang and Aerin too. I could see them as nang ngarms. Then, the more the merrier, jing mah? So, can we also have Peemai back too?

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Adora said:
Hahaha. Dang, that's a lot of raeng characters. But I agree. I thought of Mo immediately when I read the title. :D I have 100% faith in her as a raeng nang'ek. But, she's not really a "newbie". She's relatively new to the industry; however, not necessarily considered a newbie anymore. She's been acting since 2010? Or 2011. I'd love it if she starred in here though. She'll get to reunite with Son too!!! :D
if it's Son than I wish it's Mo too...they very cute in the lakorn i saw them in

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Teaser!!!  :D Just a bunch of upcoming lakorns for CH5, the teaser for SNN starts @ 4:00. The teaser came out quick for this lakorn. It doesn't even look like a lakorn from the teaser, LOL. I still have no idea who na'ek is. Maybe I missed it? Son looks good though.

Credit: onehdthailand @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjBDuQwKYE

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
huajaikaungtur said:
Teaser!!!  :D Just a bunch of upcoming lakorns for CH5, the teaser for SNN starts @ 4:00. The teaser came out quick for this lakorn. It doesn't even look like a lakorn from the teaser, LOL. I still have no idea who na'ek is. Maybe I missed it? Son looks good though.
I saw the teaser on IG at first and I didn't think it was a lakorn either. That injection part in the beginning was weird haha. 

I can't put any names to the females  :shrug: And I agree, Son does look good. I also see my Aon in here too ^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
RukTurMotJai said:
I saw the teaser on IG at first and I didn't think it was a lakorn either. That injection part in the beginning was weird haha. 

I can't put any names to the females  :shrug: And I agree, Son does look good. I also see my Aon in here too ^_^

Yeahh, the injection part was weird ... kinda creepy since I don't like injections much.
And I knew I saw Aon! I've just never seen him before but I remember you telling me about him :D

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is this the lakorn with the name "The beauty and the bitches" LOL that title got me each time.

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
Oh, I love beauty pageants lol. I can't wait to see this lakorn. :wink:

Nice to see Metinee who was a true beauty queen (Miss Thailand World 1992).

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Umm, interesting title lol! The Translation diffidently capture mine attention lol! I would totally stay tune to this lakorn...it would be a fun on. Just hope they don't drag it or drown us with too much drama. 

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
2 new teasers of SKNN on ONeHdthailand channel , on air every friday and saturday, 10pm -11pm
coming soon.....

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been seeing this on Instagram. Seems like it's going to be very entertaining and dramatic. :lol2: Son and Jes look good in the teaser, especially Son. :lmao3: I wonder who the nang'ek is. :scratchhead2: Was Mo rumored in here? They were adorable in LFCTD. :wub:

Believe me, the title got me too and I've seen it all over IG. All of those teasers for ONE HD (Exact) lakorns good but I bet more than half will be a flop...probably. I'm looking forward to Songkram Nang Ngarm (I like the Thai title better) mostly for Aon since it's his first official lakorn role. Jes is also looking better everytime, great looking kid. And is it just me or all of those girls in there are ugly (except for Lookkade)? If Son is really the pra'ek, he doesn't deserve any of them. LOL. All of those guys are good looking!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Believe me, the title got me too and I've seen it all over IG. All of those teasers for ONE HD (Exact) lakorns good but I bet more than half will be a flop...probably. I'm looking forward to Songkram Nang Ngarm (I like the Thai title better) mostly for Aon since it's his first official lakorn role. Jes is also looking better everytime, great looking kid. And is it just me or all of those girls in there are ugly (except for Lookkade)? If Son is really the pra'ek, he doesn't deserve any of them. LOL. All of those guys are good looking!
True. Exact tends to garner low to medium ratings for their lakorns even if some of them may be really good. I think only Leh Ratree, Ngao Jai and maybe Songkram Nang Ngarm will be successful. Possibly Fun Fueng. Jes is cute. :yes: I'd like to see him try a main role one day.  :thumbsup: By the way, who is Aon?? I've never come across him before. :eek: Haha. Thatsouthernasianchick, the girls in the teaser don't look that attractive to be nang'ek so I'm guessing the leading actress won't be revealed until this lakorn starts airing. I believe Son is the pra'ek and if his girl is a new actress, I just hope she can act and that she's pretty. :)

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
SKNN coming this October...
I love Son and I'm really liking Jes too but like @thatsouthernasianchick, I'm looking forward to watching Aon. I hope he has somewhat of a big role.
@Anonymous95 This is Aon :)