[OneHD] Song Jai (Exact - Scenario)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow most random pairing ever :scratchhead2:  lol. I am happy Jes gets to be p'ek. Additionally, I am probably one of the few people who actually like Pang as n'ek even if she is a bit older. Still I am not sure about this pairing. However, I will give them a chance because I was pleasantly surprised by Pang & Son. Even though she looks older they worked as a couple for me. Hope this works out! 

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
xcinsationalx said:
Wow most random pairing ever :scratchhead2:  lol. I am happy Jes gets to be p'ek. Additionally, I am probably one of the few people who actually like Pang as n'ek even if she is a bit older. Still I am not sure about this pairing. However, I will give them a chance because I was pleasantly surprised my Pang & Son. Even though she looks older they worked as a couple for me. Hope this works out! 

Exactly what i was thinking too. It's random but I'm cool with it, usually the most unexpected and offbeat pairings end up making the best chemistry. I personally loved Pang & Son together (most definitely a part of the minority here). I hope we get to see Jes sing for this lakorn, it could possibly be a younger - older romance.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm too much of a Jes-Gybsy bias, but I'm going to stay neutral about this pair for now. lol I thought Pang and Son looked good together too. I'm glad that Jes is getting pra'ake roles now after Leh Ratee. How exciting for him and us. lol 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
 finally my dream become true jes is p'ek  now, with pang who did not interested in this couple watch pang with son  previously in heart tugs they were  amazing and lovely couple even pang  older than son with 3 years only but story make her older with him with more years even that they  did great job  , l can not wait to see jes and pang couple , i am sure it will worth to watching it , pang amazing actress but they did not give her chances really, i guess it will be like heart tugs older woman -younger p'ek   romantic story with twist , maybe it weird and random for some fans but it is good for me , iwish see pang paired up again with bank , thank you for this great news 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like her w/son..
It helps that their storyline was decent. ..I feel jet has a babyface...

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Yippee for Jes but with Pang?? wth? never saw that coming. uhh kinda shaky...Son and Pang made it work but this pairing is odd.