[oneHD] Slam Dance: March Chutavuth/Baifern Pimchanok

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched the first two episodes and I already adore March and Baifern! They're so cute :icon12: Sucks that Sing feels the need to play the tough guy though. Why'd he have to say those lies to Fang!?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Watched the first two episodes and I already adore March and Baifern! They're so cute :icon12: Sucks that Sing feels the need to play the tough guy though. Why'd he have to say those lies to Fang!?
Ikr? Sing probably doesn't want to get teased by his teammates but it's not doing him and Fang any good since it's obvious they like each other, for 3 years!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ikr? Sing probably doesn't want to get teased by his teammates but it's not doing him and Fang any good since it's obvious they like each other, for 3 years!
I know right? Like how have they not talked to each in that time? They both clearly know where to find the other to cheer them on, so why not actually talk to each other? Lol

whitedove

sarNie Adult
More stills:

slamdance12.jpg
slamdance14.jpg
slamdance9.jpg
slamdance10.jpg
slamdance15.jpg
credit to slamdanceseries.official & gmmtv IG

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I know right? Like how have they not talked to each in that time? They both clearly know where to find the other to cheer them on, so why not actually talk to each other? Lol
Lol teenagers. But it's kinda cute how they just like each other from afar. Time for someone to make a move!

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Onehd got Baifern while Ch7 got Peak... nice bargain
Baifern doesn't necessarily work for OneHD though, she's still a free agent. This lakorn is also produced by GMMTV. Technically it can be said that she's with GMM-related shows lol. Her next lakorn will be on GMM25.