[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker said:
here's a teaser, i forgot that in sitcoms, they film in studios lol

im not really a sitcom person but I'll try to watch for Toomtam & Mo
Thank you!! Finally, they released a teaser. Lol. I wish it was longer and more detailed. I wish it also showed more of Mo.

I'm super excited for this!!!! Finally TooMo are back onscreen!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
m a sucker for thai lakorns ontwo things 1. When pranangs know each other since their childhood years and they have that special bond and 2. When pranangs are bff who then blossom into something more hehehe.

The only thing i dont like about this is that Mo's character is dating TT's brother. I just dont like in storylines where nangek dates a relative of the praek then later gets with the praek lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker said:
m a sucker for thai lakorns ontwo things 1. When pranangs know each other since their childhood years and they have that special bond and 2. When pranangs are bff who then blossom into something more hehehe.

The only thing i dont like about this is that Mo's character is dating TT's brother. I just dont like in storylines where nangek dates a relative of the praek then later gets with the praek lol.
Haha. Yeah, I understand. I don't mind as much since it's only a lakorn...but if it were real life, that'd be a different story. I see it as Toomtam and Mo were destined to be together. Toomtam liked Mo when they were young, but Mo ended up dating his brother. So then something happens to Toomtam's brother, and therefore, fate leads Mo back to Toomtam. :coverlaf:

It's disturbing in real life for someone to go from relative to relative, especially if they did the deed. But again, it's only a lakorn so it doesn't bother me as much. Plus, at least it isn't that Mo is sleeping around with both brothers, or slept with one and then the other, because she has bad intentions.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker said:
here's a teaser, i forgot that in sitcoms, they film in studios lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvVz8Ic07oY

im not really a sitcom person but I'll try to watch for Toomtam & Mo
Thanks so much for the teaser! Sad we did not get to see any Toomtam & Mo scenes =( 
Hopefully they will have more cute scenes in the show. But also I look forward to potential flashback scenes of the three main leads. I want to see Ak & Mo together too. But obviously I hope Mo comes to realize how much she loves Toomtam in the end haha 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Sad we did not get to see any Toomtam & Mo scenes =( 
Hopefully they will have more cute scenes in the show. But also I look forward to potential flashback scenes of the three main leads. I want to see Ak & Mo together too. But obviously I hope Mo comes to realize how much she loves Toomtam in the end haha 
Hahaha. I agree with everything you said. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Ak and Mo are adorable. :spin: :spin: :spin:

cr: kolin54

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I found this picture on Mo's official IG fanpage. It was posted over two years ago, and I think it was from a magazine photoshoot. I NEEDDDDDDDDDDDD to find out what this magazine is called so that I can look for more stunning photos of Mo!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: She NEEDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to get dolled up like this for a lakorn as nang'ek soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in awe of Mo's beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S SO STUNNING AND FIERCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cr: monchanok_fanclub

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I also found out that TooMo were nominated for Kazz Awards last year for KNK. :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Some more pretty pictures of Mo:

And some adorable pictures of TooMo/Ak-Mo:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanted to share this picture also. It's an old photo of Mo with Toomtam's girlfriend, May. As you can see, Toomtam and Mo hang around the same group of people. :coverlaf: :thumbsup: Mo and May are pretty close. Mo once referred to May as a "bff" on IG.

cr: pantip

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a little clip of Mo singing. She sounds so adorable. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: I wish I could find the full clip though. :teary: :teary: :cry: And I wish I knew what event this was at. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:
https://instagram.com/p/2liVn5Pk8j/
cr: momonchanok_s

As far as I know, Mo has recorded one song (the song for the Thai Princess), and she has performed two covers live (the cover with Son at the Asian Idol Awards China, and the cover at the event above). TOOMTAM AND MO SHOULD TOTALLY DO A DUET AT AN EVENT TO PROMOTE THIS SITCOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: THEIR VOICES WOULD MESH PERFECTLY TOGETHER SINCE THEY BOTH SOUND SO YOUTHFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mo is so adorable in that commercial. And her singing isn't bad. :) This sitcom looks interesting. Can't wait to see it. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
I want to see her in a feisty dramatic role turned good since she looks the part hehe.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Me too. :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: And I know she can act fierce too because of her rai role in PRPR. She has both the look and the acting to nail a raeng nang'ek role. I also want to see Mo play a stylish character like this. Not necessarily raeng, but just confident and stylish. :D