[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

cr: mickbaromvudh

TooMo look so beautiful and compatible, with their matching black hair. I thought Mo was going to be girlier though. Lol.
Finally we got a pic !!! :dance3:  :dance3:  I really hope they give us more in the following days!  :worthy:  :worthy:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:
Finally we got a pic !!! :dance3:  :dance3:  I really hope they give us more in the following days!  :worthy:  :worthy:
I hope so! And make them more intimate please! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
I hope so! And make them more intimate please! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
I know what you mean  :yes:  :yes: And I totally agree with you   :pervie:  :pervie:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
If anyone is interested, I made some PuMo mvs. I wasn't able to upload them to youtube, so I uploaded them to dailymotion instead. There are three videos and all of them are the same in content, but they just have different background songs. I'd recommend to watch the one on the far right first, since I created the mv following the lyrics and tempo of that song (BOF's ost), so the scenes in that mv flow best with the music. :D
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/toomtamandmo/1

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous<3 said:

Here's a RLSR inspired mv I made for TooMo. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Another great inspiration! I liked how you used the actual audio from RLSR. It went well with the scenes.

Anonymous<3 said:

Mo is so adorable when her mom appears (@12:28). (At least, I think it's her mom. xD)
It's actually Mo's teacher. It's related to the question they had asked:

What incident made Mo cry all day without anyone paying her any mind/attention?
A. Her teacher cut her hair on admissions day in M4 (equivalent to 10th grade)
B. Lost more than 5,000 in playing cards
C. Received a 0 in Biology because she turned in a blank test

Everyone had guessed A and Mo confirmed it. She admitted that she was the type that liked to rebel, so the day before admissions day, she had asked her friends to go get a haircut with her, but none of them went, so she went by herself. The next day, she showed up in school with a really nice haircut and she was standing in line when one of the teachers - the really strict one that all the students were too scared to look in the eyes - walked over to her and cut her hair up to her ear so she had no choice but to cut the rest of her hair to match. (In Thailand, students have to cut their hair according to the school’s regulation – usually short and natural with no artificial methods.)

Mo: So I cried, but none of my friends consoled me because they ____ (I couldn't hear what she said).
Host1: What was this teacher's name?
Mo: Her name was...was...
Host1: Do you remember her name?
Mo: It's Teacher Noppawan. She taught English.
Host1: But she wasn't an administrator?
Mo: No.
Host2: She wasn't an administrator, but she was one of those types that liked to enforce the rules.
Mo: Yes. She was kind of like the teacher who supervised M4.
Host2: How long has it been since you last saw her?
Mo: Ever since the year finished because I heard that she retired. She retired early because she won the lottery or something.
Host1: What does the teacher look like? Does she wear glasses?
Mo: No. She had short hair.
Host2: Does she look like her?

Mo turns around and screams.
Mo: I'm scared! I'm scared!

Anonymous<3 said:

If anyone is interested, I made some PuMo mvs. I wasn't able to upload them to youtube, so I uploaded them to dailymotion instead. There are three videos and all of them are the same in content, but they just have different background songs. I'd recommend to watch the one on the far right first, since I created the mv following the lyrics and tempo of that song (BOF's ost), so the scenes in that mv flow best with the music. :D
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/toomtamandmo/1
I will have to watch these later. Gotta head out to my brother's graduation.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lenlin said:
Another great inspiration! I liked how you used the actual audio from RLSR. It went well with the scenes.

It's actually Mo's teacher. It's related to the question they had asked:

What incident made Mo cry all day without anyone paying her any mind/attention?
A. Her teacher cut her hair on admissions day in M4 (equivalent to 10th grade)
B. Lost more than 5,000 in playing cards
C. Received a 0 in Biology because she turned in a blank test

Everyone had guessed A and Mo confirmed it. She admitted that she was the type that liked to rebel, so the day before admissions day, she had asked her friends to go get a haircut with her, but none of them went, so she went by herself. The next day, she showed up in school with a really nice haircut and she was standing in line when one of the teachers - the really strict one that all the students were too scared to look in the eyes - walked over to her and cut her hair up to her ear so she had no choice but to cut the rest of her hair to match. (In Thailand, students have to cut their hair according to the school’s regulation – usually short and natural with no artificial methods.)

Mo: So I cried, but none of my friends consoled me because they ____ (I couldn't hear what she said).
Host1: What was this teacher's name?
Mo: Her name was...was...
Host1: Do you remember her name?
Mo: It's Teacher Noppawan. She taught English.
Host1: But she wasn't an administrator?
Mo: No.
Host2: She wasn't an administrator, but she was one of those types that liked to enforce the rules.
Mo: Yes. She was kind of like the teacher who supervised M4.
Host2: How long has it been since you last saw her?
Mo: Ever since the year finished because I heard that she retired. She retired early because she won the lottery or something.
Host1: What does the teacher look like? Does she wear glasses?
Mo: No. She had short hair.
Host2: Does she look like her?

Mo turns around and screams.
Mo: I'm scared! I'm scared!

I will have to watch these later. Gotta head out to my brother's graduation.
Hehe. AWWWWWW, thank you so much for the compliments. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:  :flowers: :kiss: :heart: :heart: I'm so glad to receive such positive feedback on my mvs. It makes me feel appreciated for my ideas and the time that I put into them. :crush: :crush: :crush:

Thank you for the translation too! Mo is such a rebel. Haha. Bie The Star once commented on how Mo has a mischievous and sort of "troublemaker" type of personality. Not in the way that she likes to cause drama with people, but in the way that she likes to cause trouble with friends and people she's close with, in a playful way. Like Toomtam's character is described to be in here. :) Mo seems like a fun person to be around, and she's super adorable. :crush: No wonder she has so many friends and admirers everywhere she goes! :thumbsup:

Thanks! I'll be looking forward to reading your reactions on my mvs! :coverlaf: And I hope you have/had a good time at your brother's graduation! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Congratulations to him! ^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mo is such a beautiful person.
My favorite photo of them by far is seeing them all on the couch. They look like they're having so much fun.
And that photo captured the most realest moment of their friendship, awe. I absolutely love it :)

I hope Amelie doesn't mind me sharing her response to my message here :)
But this is her reply and from the sounds of it, I feel like making a channel dedicated to Thai entertainment will be a bit hard.

"Regarding your PM: As far as I know Viki currently doesn't approve new channels from Thailand. Since they are trying to get licenced stuff, they are cautious to not annoy the TV stations. Usually I created the channel and it was pending for a while and then after weeks or months it was  deleted. And in some cases, like with the "Dragon Blood" - channels, they even deleted already approved channels for currently airing Thai dramas.:-(  Maybe CH3 asked them to do it. I say this to you to point out that Viki might make it difficult to sub a current lakorn. May I ask for which sitcom you want to create a channel? It seems to depend on the channels as well how sensitive Viki reacts... ;-)
Lots of love!
Lena / Amelie3"

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
She looks a lot like Aom from that bts picture, and I never saw Aom in her before.
Which bts picture?

Mo's acting and looks have been compared to Aom quite a lot. Hehe. I believe she's the only actress from Exact with potential to achieve the same level of success as Aom. If given the chance, Mo can do it. She's the closest thing to Aom. I'm watching Aom in Ban Lang Mek right now, and I see Mo in her too. Whether it's the acting (facial expressions, line delivery, etc.), or her features, they're both so similar.

It's ironic because Mo actually guest starred in an episode of Barn Ruk Soi 9 (Tang and Aom's sitcom). And Mo got to act in a scene with Aom in there (not one-on-one, but I believe she did get to converse with Aom a bit). I really hope to see Aom working with Mo in the near future as a producer. I wish to see Aom promoting Mo as nang'ek. Aom could do so much with her mini-me. Mo already has so much talent, but if given the chance to be coached by her senior, Aom, Mo could become so much more polished and skilled.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Mo is such a beautiful person.
My favorite photo of them by far is seeing them all on the couch. They look like they're having so much fun.
And that photo captured the most realest moment of their friendship, awe. I absolutely love it :)

I hope Amelie doesn't mind me sharing her response to my message here :)
But this is her reply and from the sounds of it, I feel like making a channel dedicated to Thai entertainment will be a bit hard.

"Regarding your PM: As far as I know Viki currently doesn't approve new channels from Thailand. Since they are trying to get licenced stuff, they are cautious to not annoy the TV stations. Usually I created the channel and it was pending for a while and then after weeks or months it was  deleted. And in some cases, like with the "Dragon Blood" - channels, they even deleted already approved channels for currently airing Thai dramas.:-(  Maybe CH3 asked them to do it. I say this to you to point out that Viki might make it difficult to sub a current lakorn. May I ask for which sitcom you want to create a channel? It seems to depend on the channels as well how sensitive Viki reacts... ;-)
Lots of love!
Lena / Amelie3"
I agree with you! The picture captured such a genuine moment in their friendship! Toomtam, Mo and Ak are such an amazing and lovely trio! And of course, TooMo are undeniably entertainment soulmates! They always end up finding their way back to each other! (Meaning, they always end up pairing up with each other or working with each other someway and somehow.  :coverlaf:) From their first collaborations in Toomtam's two music videos, to Mo playing as nang'rai in Toomtam's first lakorn, to Mo pairing up with Toomtam in KNK, and now to Mo pairing up with Toomtam in his first sitcom. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: I hope this continues and that we get to see more collaborations of TooMo as pra'nangs from this day forward! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks for sharing Amelie's message! Hmm, it doesn't sound like Amelie declined making a channel for MPGGG, but she did seem cautious. Well, it's up to you and x0unerthanlater to decide what you guys want to do from here. Although I'd love for MPGGG to be subbed, I'm not the one who'll actually be doing the subbing, or the one who'll be dedicating my time to help out. So you guys can exchange your thoughts on here or through PM (whichever one you guys prefer), and let us know your decision! :shutup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^A lot of Exact's recent lakorns were able to get subbed, and they're still on viki right now. I think MPGGG should be fine. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So yeah, just let all of us here know if you guys are going to make the channel for MPGGG, and if you're going to sub it and what-not. :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Also, huajaikaungtur and x0unerthanlater, are you guys still planning on subbing MPGGG?

As of right now, I have messaged Amelie both on here and on Viki clarifying that this is the lakorn we are planning to sub. I want to know her thoughts and I would like for her to help out with starting the channel since she knows how to start a channel. I am honestly thinking of just starting the channel on my own but I don't know much about how to do it.
I'm waiting for her reply. If she doesn't reply soon, I'll probably find another way :)

Are you still interested in subbing, x0unerthanlater? :)