[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lenlin said:
Pim is Chakrit's sister in the show, so no love triangle there. Chakrit's love interest in the show is Kik Mayurin. They dated in the past, but Chakrit cheated on her so they broke up. They eventually moved on as friends while Pim refuses to give up trying to get the 2 back together. By the end of Pentor's 8th season, Chakrit has given up his playboy ways because he realizes he's still in love with Kik. However, she returned from her trip with a boyfriend (but they never showed his face) and that's how the show ended.

PK (or PTKT) picks up where Pentor ended and it's revealed that Kik's new boyfriend is a younger man: Son. The first season focused a lot on the love triangle between Chakrit, Kik, and Son until we find out in S2 that

Son is Kik's cousin or something and she had asked him to pretend to be her boyfriend so that she doesn't weaken and get back with Pentor. She still loves Pentor, but he had hurt her really bad the first time and she didn't think she'd be able to survive if it happened again - especially their friendship. She'd rather love him on the side and remain his friend than risk getting with him and possibly losing him forever. That doesn't show a lot of faith in Pentor, but her reasoning makes sense, too.

It was pretty apparent from the beginning that they would eventually play Son and Pim as a second couple (at least I thought so). In the first season Pim was engaged to someone else, but she spent the majority of the show trying to discover something bad about Son so that Kik will break up with him. They butt heads a lot so they were constantly bickering - well Pim bickered and Son annoyed her by remaining cool in the face of all her accusations.

At the end of the first season, Pim's fiance called off the wedding and she also found Son kissing another woman. That's how the truth came out in season 2.

Son's been busy with his lakorns so he hasn't been in S2 very much. I believe he was only there for the first episode and then it was revealed that he was going overseas for work. He didn't show up again until ep 12 I think. Son was MIA again for ep 13 and that's where I am even though it has aired more than that.

Sorry, you only asked for a simple storline line and here I am telling you all these useless, extra information.
Hahaha. No, it's not useless information at all. It's a very detailed description, and that's actually what I wanted. So thank you.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :flowers: :kiss:

So...I'm curious...how long does a sitcom usually run for, for it to be considered a full season? Is it all year round? Meaning, at the start of each new year (if it's still running), is it considered another season??

I can see why Pentor became so popular. It does focus more on love, like I thought. I know some people might be tired of me saying this, but I still wish Toomtam and Mo's sitcom was more focused on love. Haha. Push's sitcom seems like a romantic comedy with the whole becoming a superstar theme. Pentor is also a romantic comedy, because it focuses on Chakrit's love life as a playboy. However, MPGGG is more of a supernatural comedy. It sounds like it's mostly going to be focused on ghost hunting and spirits/magical powers. While that might be interesting too, I'd still much prefer if it was mainly focused on Toomtam and Mo and the love story between them. :spin: :spin: :spin: Like, Pentor's story for example. But who knows? Maybe I might be surprised with the amount of scenes and development between TooMo in here. :shrug:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lenlin said:
Congratulations to Mo! Those are some gorgeous photos.

Btw, I loved your mvs, Anonymous. I wish I was as inspired and half as talented as you. As it is, I'll settle for viewing lol.
There are a lot more photos of Mo from her graduation, but I don't feel like posting them here. Haha. For some reason, my laptop doesn't allow me to copy and paste links to this forum, so whenever I update and post photos here, I have to actually type each link out. And that takes a lot of time and patience, especially if there are a lot of photos. But if you or anyone else wants to see more pictures of Mo from her graduation, feel free to go to her instagram @momonchanok (on the app) and click on the far right tab of her profile. That's where you can view pictures of Mo posted by other people (if they tagged her in their pictures).

Awwww thank you so much.  :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm not that talented. Haha. I have a lot of ideas and inspiration to make mvs, especially when it comes to actors I love, like Mo, but it's unfortunate that I don't have any fancy editing softwares. My videos aren't that good, but I'm satisfied that I can see my ideas coming to life in a sense. :) If only one day I can witness all my wishes and ideas for Mo happen in real life. I have soooooooo many hopes and dreams for Mo. Haha. Just to list some:

-see Mo pair up with New

New is a Exact's second best young actor, after Toomtam. I was most impressed with him in his movie with Mai. Here's the trailer for it (I always get the chills @1:10):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuEnnaHfwzU

Mo would be compatible with New because her acting isn't below his (although Toomtam is still and will always be Mo's perfect match in terms of acting ability and style; same with Mo being Toomtam's perfect match). New and Mo's baby faces would also be very complementary. Plus, from what I've witnessed and gathered, I suspect that New is fond of Mo in real life, so it would be cute to see his interactions with her on and off screen. I predict that he'd be quite shy and bashful around her. :coverlaf: :thumbsup:
-see Mo pair up with Bie

If they're on good terms.
-see Mo pair up with Push

What do I have to say? They're just so cute! With their matching eyes, big smiles and white teeth! And pairing up with Push would help expose Mo. :rockon:
-see TooMo reunite in a lakorn that actually focuses on them for once
-see TooMo in a slap-kiss lakorn (if this wish and the one above were ever combined, that would be my ultimate dream come true!!!!!!)
-see Mo in a tragic period lakorn as a pitiful character (the time period being like the one in New and Mai's movie)
-see Mo in a period lakorn as an empowering and strong main female character (her character being the main focus of the lakorn, and the lakorn being set in the 20s-40s or so)
-see Mo in a lakorn with naturally straight long hair
Like this:

-see Mo play a sweet and innocent character for once
-see Mo play a raeng, evil, despicable, non typical, but ultimately good nang'ek
-see Mo play a fierce nang'ek dressed in very edgy, captivating and high end clothes
Like this:

-SEE MO UPGRADED TO FULL TIME NANG'EK STATUS WHILE SHE'S STILL YOUNG AND IN HER PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lenlin said:
Their lakorn was nominated for Lakorn of the Year for Nine Entertain Awards 2015. This year's theme is Quality Shows that Teach Good Morals (or something like that). As far as I know you can only vote for the Sweetheart of the People, but you need a Facebook account for that. According to the link you gave, we'll find out the winners on May 14, 2015.
Ahh I see. Thank you. :)

KNK definitely fits the theme for a "lakorn that teaches good morals". Samee though? Lol. What did it teach? If Samee was nominated, every other lakorn would fit the theme too. Because most, if not all, lakorns strive to teach at least some kind of good moral. xD Tong Neu Gao should've been on there, in place of Samee.

Anyways, I can't wait to see TooMo together at the awards, hopefully! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: Exact has another chance to redeem themselves for not pairing up and promoting Toomtam and Mo at the Komchadluek Awards! They better not miss this opportunity! :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:

By the way, if fans can't vote for this award, who does? :scratchhead2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Some more photos from Mo's graduation:

cr: momonchanok

Her managers and friends from the industry also came to support her. Bua, Bella and another actress were there. A few were missing from their gang though, such as Pream, Mark, Bo (from Ch.7) and others.

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
Some more photos from Mo's graduation:

cr: momonchanok

Her managers and friends from the industry also came to support her. Bua, Bella and another actress were there. A few were missing from their gang though, such as Pream, Mark, Bo (from Ch.7) and others.
Mo is super cute. She must be a really good person that her managers and most of her friends came to support her!
When did she graduate ? 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Congratulations to Mo!! Woohoo is she getting her masters or bachelors?? Anyways love her hair and her natural make up! I like how it's not too dramatic, just perfect!! Seems like her and Bella are close, I see her with a group of friends always travelling. It's great to see her with another actress from different channels ahah she sure got a lot of support from other actresses and her directors which is good. They need update on this sitcom, i am soo excited for TooMo!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lanblue said:
Maybe it's nothing about MPGGG, but I think Mo looks great there:
Mo & Nike interview clip by Jackarita
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPCDIk0M80M
Cr. : TVpool Official's youtube channel

And I think Toomtam's did mention this sitcom:
Toomtam interview clip by Daradaily news (@3:58)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHLqpRGvsFg
Cr.: dara daily tv's youtube channel
Thank you for posting those clips!

Yes, Mo looked great at the Komchadluek Awards. :heart: :heart: :heart: The only thing I would change is her lipstick. I think it clashes with the gold. She should've went with a brown or nude lipstick color. Nike and Mo are so awkwardly cute though! Haha.

Yay! Toomtam should've mentioned that he's pairing with Mo too. Hehehe. I'm asking for so much. xD :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:
Mo is super cute. She must be a really good person that her managers and most of her friends came to support her!
When did she graduate ? 
Hehe. Yeah, Mo has numerous close and good friends inside and outside of the industry. It'd take a long to name them all. She's definitely an attractive person to have so many loyal, supportive and loving friends. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mo's graduation was yesterday. :) I think Mo's official fanclub must've been misinformed. They thought the rehearsal was yesterday and the official graduation was on the 15. So they didn't show up yesterday. They ended up posting a picture taken by someone else on IG instead, to congratulate Mo. That's too bad. :( A lot of Mo's other fans went to take pictures with her and to congratulate her in person though. :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
Congratulations to Mo!! Woohoo is she getting her masters or bachelors?? Anyways love her hair and her natural make up! I like how it's not too dramatic, just perfect!! Seems like her and Bella are close, I see her with a group of friends always travelling. It's great to see her with another actress from different channels ahah she sure got a lot of support from other actresses and her directors which is good. They need update on this sitcom, i am soo excited for TooMo!!
I don't know for sure, but Mo's 23 so I'm assuming she received her bachelor's. :)

I love how Mo always stays natural too. ^_^ She still shined yesterday with light and neutral makeup. Her smile was so genuine and bright too. Haha. She seemed so happy, as she should be. :thumbsup:

Out of all of Mo's celebrity friends, I think Mo is closest to Bua. But she's also very close to Bella. Mo is pretty close to Pream, but she doesn't appear to be as close to Pream as she is to Bua and Bella. Bua, Bella and Mo also manage a clothing store together so that helps to maintain their friendship, and it shows how close they really are. Pream is usually busy, so she doesn't hang out with all of them much but she's usually seen with Bella most since they're both from the same channel.

From Exact, I'd say Ak is Mo's closest friend. They hang out a lot outside of their lakorns. Mo is also close to a lot of other actors and actresses. Just to name a few: Jui, Pang, Aerin, Bie, Toomtam, May (Toomtam's girlfriend), Push, Pong, Guy, Charebelle, Cee, Lily, etc.

I wish MPGGG had more promotions too. :( It's airing in another month! We need TooMo to promote this sitcom so people will watch it! Hopefully TooMo will have some promotions for this as it gets closer to the airing date.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous<3 said:
So...I'm curious...how long does a sitcom usually run for, for it to be considered a full season? Is it all year round? Meaning, at the start of each new year (if it's still running), is it considered another season??

I can see why Pentor became so popular. It does focus more on love, like I thought. I know some people might be tired of me saying this, but I still wish Toomtam and Mo's sitcom was more focused on love. Haha. Push's sitcom seems like a romantic comedy with the whole becoming a superstar theme. Pentor is also a romantic comedy, because it focuses on Chakrit's love life as a playboy. However, MPGGG is more of a supernatural comedy. It sounds like it's mostly going to be focused on ghost hunting and spirits/magical powers. While that might be interesting too, I'd still much prefer if it was mainly focused on Toomtam and Mo and the love story between them. :spin: :spin: :spin: Like, Pentor's story for example. But who knows? Maybe I might be surprised with the amount of scenes and development between TooMo in here. :shrug:
I don't know how long a season can run in Thailand. It's kind of random. Season 1 of PTKT was only 26 episodes, but S2 is already at 32 episodes, and it's still going on as far as I know.

Well PTKT does focus on love since there are a bunch of players in there, but it features a lot of the office people and the shenanigans they get into. The majority of the show is about the shenanigans. I don't watch a lot of Thai sitcoms, but I haven't seen one where love/romance was excluded because as much as Thai viewers love their comedy, they love their love triangles and love drama more. But I guess at the end of the day, it's the target audience they're trying to reach that decides how the story goes.

Anonymous<3 said:
By the way, if fans can't vote for this award, who does? :scratchhead2:
Probably by a committee or something, like the Oscars. Who chooses the winners for Oscars and Emmys?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It's been a while since I checked this thread. I hope everyone is well. Congratulations to Mo! It's nice to see that she has a variety of friends from different channels. I think that MPGGG will be widely received because of the excellent cast and production crew. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lenlin said:
I don't know how long a season can run in Thailand. It's kind of random. Season 1 of PTKT was only 26 episodes, but S2 is already at 32 episodes, and it's still going on as far as I know.

Well PTKT does focus on love since there are a bunch of players in there, but it features a lot of the office people and the shenanigans they get into. The majority of the show is about the shenanigans. I don't watch a lot of Thai sitcoms, but I haven't seen one where love/romance was excluded because as much as Thai viewers love their comedy, they love their love triangles and love drama more. But I guess at the end of the day, it's the target audience they're trying to reach that decides how the story goes.

Probably by a committee or something, like the Oscars. Who chooses the winners for Oscars and Emmys?
Oh I see. The first season of PTKT was only 26 episodes but it was able to garner that much attention? That's surprising to me. I thought one full season meant it airs all year long (literally, once or twice every week from January 1 to December 31). And I thought that's how PTKT got so popular, because it ran for so long. Instead, a sitcom's duration is as long as a lakorn. So the sitcom has to be really interesting/entertaining in order to gain that much love and attention, and to run for a second season.

So does the next season of a sitcom begin immediately after the previous season? Or does it air the next year, around the same time the previous season aired? For example, if MPGGG is successful and has a second season, would it air next year, on June 6 again?

Also, do you know if there's ever been a sitcom that didn't complete a full first season and/or only aired for a couple of episodes because it was so low rated? Sorry for asking so many questions!

Is Nine Entertain Awards bigger than Komchadluek Awards? I thought fans were able to vote for the lakorn category for Komchadluek. Or is it only the actor/actress category for Komchadluek also?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
I think that MPGGG will be widely received because of the excellent cast and production crew. 
Really? Okay, that makes me more relieved now. I was worried because I'm not familiar with the cast. Well, besides the four leading actors. Group is a newbie, so she's still not that known yet. And as much as I like Ak, he's not that big of an actor either, in terms of popularity. So I don't know if Ak and Group are necessarily names that will draw in more views. Even my beloved Mo is pretty underrated, although her being casted as nang'ek in here and pairing up with Toomtam again is possibly a big milestone that will lead to her finally being upgraded and being recognized as a quality leading actress. I also didn't know who Mik was, but it seemed like a lot of people praised him at the opening ceremony, so he must be pretty big in Thailand. Maybe as a comedian? Is the rest of the cast pretty popular also (besides the ones I mentioned)? Who are you particularly excited to see?

I know that the director was one of the directors who directed BRS9, which was very successful. So that gives me hope for this since he's directing it. Is P'Gik generally known as a good director in Thailand?

x0unerthanlater

Anonymous<3 said:
Really? Okay, that makes me more relieved now. I was worried because I'm not familiar with the cast. Well, besides the four leading actors. Group is a newbie, so she's still not that known yet. And as much as I like Ak, he's not that big of an actor either, in terms of popularity. So I don't know if Ak and Group are necessarily names that will draw in more views. Even my beloved Mo is pretty underrated, although her being casted as nang'ek in here and pairing up with Toomtam again is possibly a big milestone that will lead to her finally being upgraded and being recognized as a quality leading actress. I also didn't know who Mik was, but it seemed like a lot of people praised him at the opening ceremony, so he must be pretty big in Thailand. Maybe as a comedian? Is the rest of the cast pretty popular also (besides the ones I mentioned)? Who are you particularly excited to see?

I know that the director was one of the directors who directed BRS9, which was very successful. So that gives me hope for this since he's directing it. Is P'Gik generally known as a good director in Thailand?

Mik is Benz Ponchita's husband. She's a well known actress @ Ch.3 She plays both n'ek & n'rai roles. You may be familiar with her.

As for the rest of the cast members, most of them if not all are comedians and have their own fanbase that follows their work. Tee Doksadao was on BRS9 (+ many other lakorns) and he's a pretty popular comedian.

I'm excited to see how Mo & Toomtam will do. Whether or not they'll fit in with all the comedians, will take time. Every one struggles in the beginning because being able to receive jokes and being naturally funny might be hard for some. But since this cast is filled with comedians, I'm not worried about TooMo. They'll do fine. Just as the director said, when they first filmed BRS9, Aom P. was not a naturally funny person, but later on she was smoothly joking with everyone. 

x0unerthanlater

Anonymous<3 said:
Can someone translate the captions of these two photos?
https://instagram.com/p/1QJAlEjfwk/
https://instagram.com/p/2eqz6JAsMZ/

1st link: "Opening ceremony of a new sitcom, "Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo" for channel ONE. Look at the guys, they're laughing and looking like they're having fun."
2nd link: "Laughing and smiling, #toomtam #mo #group #ak, in a good mood. Close to the airing date. Although most news agencies have advertised the date, the channel hasn't confirmed the date yet. There may be changes."

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Mik is Benz Ponchita's husband. She's a well known actress @ Ch.3 She plays both n'ek & n'rai roles. You may be familiar with her.

As for the rest of the cast members, most of them if not all are comedians and have their own fanbase that follows their work. Tee Doksadao was on BRS9 (+ many other lakorns) and he's a pretty popular comedian.

I'm excited to see how Mo & Toomtam will do. Whether or not they'll fit in with all the comedians, will take time. Every one struggles in the beginning because being able to receive jokes and being naturally funny might be hard for some. But since this cast is filled with comedians, I'm not worried about TooMo. They'll do fine. Just as the director said, when they first filmed BRS9, Aom P. was not a naturally funny person, but later on she was smoothly joking with everyone. 
Yes, I'm familiar with Benz. :D I thought Mik was known more for being an actor/comedian, but I may be wrong. :coverlaf:

Who is Tee by the way? Is he the actor playing Toomtam's friend? Or is he Ak's helper? Or is he the actor with the gun? Haha. (I mistook him earlier at the opening ceremony for being a reporter. xD)

I also believe TooMo will do fine.  :thumbsup: They've both done decently in comedy so far. Mo with FF and Toomtam with NJ, which were both their first times acting in comedies. Well, Mo did act briefly in BRS9 and Mos' sitcom earlier in her career, so maybe FF wouldn't technically be considered her first time acting in a comedy. But it's her first comedy lakorn. :thumbsup: And she did well in all three projects, without overdoing it or coming across as too corny. :D Toomtam and Mo both aren't cringeworthy and corny in comedy like certain other actors can be. They're both skilled and versatile, so they're able to easily adjust to any genre. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Are there scripts for sitcoms? Or do they improvise? Is that what you mean by, Toomtam and Mo might not be able to receive the jokes at first?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
1st link: "Opening ceremony of a new sitcom, "Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo" for channel ONE. Look at the guys, they're laughing and looking like they're having fun."
2nd link: "Laughing and smiling, #toomtam #mo #group #ak, in a good mood. Close to the airing date. Although most news agencies have advertised the date, the channel hasn't confirmed the date yet. There may be changes."
Thank you!!! Hopefully Exact/ONE HD confirms the air date soon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: