[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Haha! Awwwwwwwww I totally agree with your mom. ^_^ Mo is the most compatible for Toomtam. And TooMo are both great actors, especially for their young age and limited experience.

Besides TooMo and Mo, what other pairings and actors/actresses does your mom favor? :D

Have you told your mom about Mo and Pong's reunion in Tawan Tud Burapa?  :coverlaf: :)

Hehe :D The only new couple my mom likes is TooMo.
She likes Weir, Ken T., Aff, Rome, etc. She mainly likes the veterans :)

And not yet! I haven't seen my mom in a while actually since I've been away from home & she recently came back from a trip :)

Anonymous<3 said:
Haha. Seriously, TooMo need a raeng slap-kiss lakorn with a sexy ost like KKMT. I'll keep my hopes up for it to happen someday! :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:

I'm not making any more mvs because it takes too much time and my computer gets really slow from downloading all the clips and music and everything. Plus, I don't have a fancy editor anyways. :lol2:

Yes, fingers crossed!
And I gotcha! It does take super long, I understand. I'm planning to vid more of TooMo in the future so it's all good :D
Of course, I won't have a vivid imagination like you for TooMo :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
Omgg anonymous you are killing me!! Haha now I would love to watch TooMo in a remake of Roy added hang ruk Omgg :eek: don't make me imagine now lol
Hahaha! I've been imagining TooMo for a long time in all of my favorite scenes from RAHR!!! :coverlaf: Have you seen it?! :D

huajaikaungtur said:
Hehe :D The only new couple my mom likes is TooMo.
She likes Weir, Ken T., Aff, Rome, etc. She mainly likes the veterans :)

And I gotcha! It does take super long, I understand. I'm planning to vid more of TooMo in the future so it's all good :D
Awwww. Haha. That's awesome that TooMo is your mom's only favorite pairing from the younger generation. :coverlaf: :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see your future videos of TooMo! :rockon:  :rockon:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
These are pictures of Mo from high school:

And additional photos of Mo with Toomtam and Ken P.:

Anonymous<3 said:
Mo is definitely beautiful already without going all out. But I feel like a lot of people don't see her beauty because she's rarely ever dolled up in her lakorns and in reality. I'd just love to see Mo more dolled up in lakorns. :thumbsup:

Hehe. Mo is super adorable. I love her big, white, perfect smile and how her eyes crinkle when she smiles. :spin:  :spin: I also like her laugh. It's somewhat squeaky, and very adorable and innocent sounding.

A few months ago, Mo was on the tv show "Highschool Reunion" where she went back to visit her high school, and her friend said that she was the most popular amongst boys. Her friend even said that boys used her to get close to Mo. Haha.  

Really? Will this be your first time tuning into Mo's work? :lol:

Anonymous<3 said:
Haha. Awwwwwww that's so cute!! Your mom has great taste! Slap-kiss lakorns, Mo AND TooMo?!? Hehehe. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I love how she refers to them as "that cute couple". :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :dude:  :dude:  :heart: :heart: Out of curiosity, are there any specific words that your mom uses to describe TooMo, as well as Mo individually? :coverlaf:  :thumbsup: And if you don't mind me asking...how old is your mom? :blush:

If you tell your mom about this sitcom to prepare her before watching, I recommend you to show her my mv so she can see TooMo's interactions from the opening ceremony. :ghehe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcfuzWTZk0I

Anonymous<3 said:
Mo posted a picture on her IG about the Komchadluek Awards 12 so I'm pretty sure she'll be attending.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  She better be paired with Toomtam since their sitcom is airing in pretty much another month! :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  Toomtam has no reason to be paired with anyone else when he should only be promoting with Mo for their sitcom! :numchuck:  :numchuck:  Hehe. But anyways, I'm super excited to see them together (hopefully). They also presented an award together at the Komchadluek Awards 10(?) (before or while KNK was airing):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqboOQF14WI
cr: beekanyarut

And they posed together at the Komchadluek Awards 11 last year also:

^Their eye crinkles, straight and slim noses, and big smiles are so compatible. :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :worthy:  :worthy:  

The Komchadluek Awards 12 will be TooMo's second time pairing up for a promotion and their third time being at the awards together. :coverlaf: :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:

Does anyone know when the awards will be? :eek:

Anonymous<3 said:
Just wanted to share this photo from a while ago. Mo and her two managers (on both sides of her) with Bua Wansiri (from Ch.3) and Bo (from Ch.7). This was a photoshoot for their clothing line.

cr: bothunyasupan

Mo looks sooooooooo pretty. :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  

Anonymous<3 said:
Fan art of TooMo:

cr: tooe_design
you kill me off really anony , mo look totally prefect and have rare beauty  to make ppl notice her beauty does not  mean that dolled up  i hate soime actress overacting in their makeup or dressing but yeas she is cute beautiful girl should make dolled up more , saw her pics with pong hhhhh did we see another toomo will be ponmo next , i love this pics your great source , i just check one page and found all this if i chech what imissed maybe it takes all day hhhhhh

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Acting, art and photography are TooMo's mutual interests. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

^clapper board = acting
artist palette = art
camera = photography

^The world of my dreams...
I dreamed that I traveled to the places I wanted to go,
had my favorite camera with me,

learned what I wanted to learn about, such as art, photography, etc.,
possessed a pretty vintage car,
volunteer and go camping and roaming in the forest,
lived a life that I didn't have to rush so badly,
and had enough savings to take care of the ones I loved.

Thanks to arasucre for translating.

ART

Toomtam drawing:

cr: pantip

Toomtam's graffiti and street art: https://instagram.com/timecreated/

Mo visiting an art exhibition in Korea:

PHOTOGRAPHY

cr: momonchanok & ttyuttana

ACTING

Mo looks up to Noon Woranuch.

cr: momonchanok

"I am happy and thrilled (to be a part of E-Sa) because I get a chance to play and work with the greatest actors and actresses of all time. Especially, P'Noon Woranuch, who is my idol. She is very talented."
cr: sharerice.com

(Mo probably has other actors and actresses she admires, but she's only specifically mentioned Noon as far as I'm aware.) Mo has also taken an internship to become a scriptwriter. If she didn't enjoy acting, she wouldn't pursue an occupation as an actress and now, as a scriptwriter.

Toomtam also has a love for acting because as someone mentioned here, he said he's going to focus on his acting career more (hence, starring in this sitcom, which will air all year long, if successful).

Toomtam has acted in lakorns, a musical and now this sitcom.

Mo has acted in films, sitcoms, lakorns and a stage play. Below are pictures from Mo's stage play for her university. (She looks so pretty, and so rai. Mo needs a lakorn as twins so she can show how bad*ss she can be as an evil and a good twin. :dude:  :dude: :dude:  :worthy:  :worthy:  )

cr: momonchanok & sharerice.com

Additional information:

1) Toomtam and Mo are both into hipster fashion.

cr: ttyuttana & momonchanok

2) Toomtam's hobby is longboarding, and Mo loves to cook (she plans on becoming a chef someday). Mo also enjoys traveling and being in nature. :thumbsup:

3) Toomtam and Mo can both sing. Mo isn't a professional, but she sounds super cute and youthful just like Toomtam does. :coverlaf: :thumbsup: :rockon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoJhP0ZcOW8
cr: GMM GRAMMY OFFICIAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xksv137EC7M
cr: SonyukeClubTaiwan

-

So my purpose in posting all of this is just to show how perfect Toomtam and Mo are together. I hope to see a lot more lakorns and projects from them. They're completely and perfectly compatible together in every aspect, as an onscreen pair AND as friends in real life. :spin: :spin: :spin:  :heart:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwww, Anony! You are honestly too cute. 
Thank you for always keeping this thread alive!

TooMo is too cute for words. I love how they're so similar in many ways.
As for me, I am definitely a bigger Toomtam fan than I am of a Mo fan and I feel you are definitely a bigger fan of Mo :D
So it's very fun for me to figure out new things about our beautiful na'ek, Mo since I already know lots about Toomtam.
Thank you for giving us information on these two! I didn't know they were so compatible, oh gosh <3 :D

They are definitely very artistic people -- I love their clothing style and their taste in art. It's very unique, different and sophisticated.
Mo just looks gorgeous. I admit I was always a fan of Mo but I was never a super big fan of hers but thanks to you, Anony -- she's definitely growing on me!

And let's give our TooMo more love, people! Where's everyone at, hehe? :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I just noticed this now but Toomtam promoted Fun Fueng (Push-Jui/Kangsom-Mo) on his IG a while ago. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Old photos of Toomtam and Mo. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

^They look like a married couple on a honeymoon here!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  

^So cuteeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

^Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  

cr: pantip & asianfuse

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see TooMo in a romantic drama/slap-kiss period lakorn. :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhiCsz-4Q3w

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
THEY'RE SHOOTING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! OMG Toomtam and Ak both look sooooooooooooooooooooo good. :drools:  :drools: :drools:  :drools: :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  But where's Mo? :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed: I wish Toomtam promoted more with Mo, even if it's not just them two alone. He's only posted pictures with Ak. :cry:  :cry:

cr: akakkarat & ttyuttana

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see Mo with Toomtam and Ak. They're both such cuties/hotties, and they're my two favorite costars of Mo's from Exact (Toomtam is my #1 favorite costar of Mo's regardless). :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Awwww, Anony! You are honestly too cute. 
Thank you for always keeping this thread alive!

TooMo is too cute for words. I love how they're so similar in many ways.
As for me, I am definitely a bigger Toomtam fan than I am of a Mo fan and I feel you are definitely a bigger fan of Mo :D
So it's very fun for me to figure out new things about our beautiful na'ek, Mo since I already know lots about Toomtam.
Thank you for giving us information on these two! I didn't know they were so compatible, oh gosh <3 :D

They are definitely very artistic people -- I love their clothing style and their taste in art. It's very unique, different and sophisticated.
Mo just looks gorgeous. I admit I was always a fan of Mo but I was never a super big fan of hers but thanks to you, Anony -- she's definitely growing on me!

And let's give our TooMo more love, people! Where's everyone at, hehe? :D
Hehe. No problem. :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The perfect and adorable TooMo. :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  

cr: twitter

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Here's our handsome pa'ek, Toomtam talking about his lakorns!
If only I could grasp more of what he was saying :( Oh well, he still looks so darn handsome, hehe :D

Credit: Onehdthailand @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1suCAmUVr0

Dat thumbnail of him tho hehe  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
Omgad! Anony, you have found like so many cute pics of them together. They are too adorable together!!!
Heheheheheh. Aren't they?!??!?! :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: :yahoo:   I especially like the first two where TooMo are standing next to each other. They truly look like a couple!!!!!!!!!!! :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: :spin: They are soooooooooo adorable. I can't wait to see more pictures of them from the filming and from the Komchadluek Awards (hopefully). :weee:  :weee: :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally figured out who Toomtam reminds me of. He reminds me of the Hong Kong actor, Patrick Tam.

They both have tan skin, straight noses, square jaws and eyes that crinkle when they smile. Toomtam's acting is also VERY reminiscent of Patrick's.