[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
It took about 6-7 yrs for the leads in BRS9 to even confess. 

All I can say is Dayuuuuuum, that's a long wait! By that time, I'll be long gone. I can be dedicated for about 2-3 years to a show, but after that it gets kind of hard if the pacing or storyline goes no where.

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
If it's like other sitcoms, esp. BRS9, that the director worked on previously, there probably won't be any real kissing or even kissing in general. If there are any romantic interactions it'll be mostly flirting, teasing, maybe cheek kissing/sniffing. That sort of cutesy stuff. Sitcoms aren't big on "love scenes". It took about 6-7 yrs for the leads in BRS9 to even confess. Lol But, who knows how MBGGG will be. It may be a lot cuter than other sitcoms since they want to make it as enjoyable as possible.
Oh no no it can't be true!  :cry: :cry:  There should be some light kisses or even pecks :kiss2:  :kiss: . Mo is the center of attention of 2 guys, A kiss is a must! :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:
We can't wait 6 years for the pranangs to confess. In 21st century who take all this time to confess ?! :faint:  :faint:  :faint:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
poobae91 said:

All I can say is Dayuuuuuum, that's a long wait! By that time, I'll be long gone. I can be dedicated for about 2-3 years to a show, but after that it gets kind of hard if the pacing or storyline goes no where.

There was a lot going on in BRS9. Lots of side characters etc. It wasn't centered on the pranangs. MPGGG might be different though. We'll just have to wait and see.

dr@maddicts said:
Oh no no it can't be true!  :cry: :cry:  There should be some light kisses or even pecks :kiss2:  :kiss: . Mo is the center of attention of 2 guys, A kiss is a must! :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:
We can't wait 6 years for the pranangs to confess. In 21st century who take all this time to confess ?! :faint:  :faint:  :faint:

I'm not sure how MPGGG will be but from the directors comments it sounds like it'll be a lot of the p'ek trying to help people with their sins, karma etc. Lots of moral values being taught, that sort of thing. HOPEFULLY they have lots of cute pranang scenes. At least flirting.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ThaiLakornFan<3 said:
Huajaikaungtur, Thanks for welcoming me ☺ I think I have messaged you before about have the same names

No problem :) I'm glad to see more members on this thread :D It'll make this thread more lively!
And really? Was it you who messaged me on youtube? :O haha

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
6-7 years for a confession? :O ... Dang... they taking it real slow hahaha.
Awwiess.... I was hoping for a lot of intimate/love scenes... but we'll have to wait & see what this sitcom gives us.

I'm happy we'll be seeing a lot of TooMo scenes though! :D

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:
If it's like other sitcoms, esp. BRS9, that the director worked on previously, there probably won't be any real kissing or even kissing in general. If there are any romantic interactions it'll be mostly flirting, teasing, maybe cheek kissing/sniffing. That sort of cutesy stuff. Sitcoms aren't big on "love scenes". It took about 6-7 yrs for the leads in BRS9 to even confess. Lol But, who knows how MBGGG will be. It may be a lot cuter than other sitcoms since they want to make it as enjoyable as possible.
Well it worked for BRS9 to have their love take that long to develop because of their characters' personalities and the storyline itself, but that didn't mean there weren't crumbs thrown to us along the way to keep us invested. BRS9 focused on the people who lived on that street so there were lots of things going on, but MPGGG could have a different take since it sounds like it'll focus on the leads themselves, leading to the possibility of more scenes between the leads.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
lenlin said:
Well it worked for BRS9 to have their love take that long to develop because of their characters' personalities and the storyline itself, but that didn't mean there weren't crumbs thrown to us along the way to keep us invested. BRS9 focused on the people who lived on that street so there were lots of things going on, but MPGGG could have a different take since it sounds like it'll focus on the leads themselves, leading to the possibility of more scenes between the leads.

Yeah... I agree.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Heheheheheheh. So I made a mv. Toomtam and Mo as Thep and Dara from KNK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUZ-PJ8k9mk

One of the reasons why I love TooMo and believe they are perfectly compatible together is because they both share the same acting styles. They act with their eyes. I think it's safe to say that Toomtam can generate chemistry with pretty much any actress he works with, just like Mo can with her costars. However, Mo is the only actress I've seen from Exact, as well as the only actress who's paired with Toomtam, whose acting is on the same level as Toomtam's. And that's why I believe Mo is Toomtam's perfect and best match. Not only do they have the chemistry together, but they also have compatible acting skills. In emotional scenes, you can see and feel their pain. And when they're angry, they convey that perfectly through their body language and eyes. They can both do well in comedy without overacting or coming across as too corny, and I'm sure most of us have seen how well they can do in dramas as well. So I hope to see TooMo reunite in a slap-kiss next. I know this isn't all they have to offer us. There's still a lot more that they haven't been able to show due to the restrictions they've had in their projects (i.e. lack of development between their characters and lack of love scenes).

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
A mini mv. Heheheheh. This will be my last mv. It's just a glimpse of TooMo if they were to ever act in a slap-kiss together. The storyline I based it off of was basically like Koo Gum's, nang'ek hates pra'ek but pra'ek loves nang'ek. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :drools: :drools: :drools: And if you're wondering, yes, I tried to make it look like there was an rscene. :pervie: :bhehe: :lmao: :lmao: The little voiceover (that I forgot to mute) was Toomtam saying "I'm sorry".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwFBkuzqre0

I like both of my mvs but this one's my favorite. :coverlaf: Unfortunately, I couldn't make it longer because my computer kept freezing on me and I was afraid I'd lose my work. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
AHHHHH, love both of your MVs, Anony!
Mannn, they're both so beautiful and I am so loving the slap/kiss one -- it makes my imagination run wild! Hahahaa.

You worded TooMo's compatibility so beautifully, wow. I applaud you!!! Their acting styles are very similar & I feel they reflect off each other amazingly.
These clips and your MVs make me even more excited for what's to come.

I just wish/hope we get a lot of powerful scenes from them in this sitcom. I doubt it... but we can continue being hopeful.
I love seeing TooMo in the scenes where their emotions are all over the place like the crying scenes and the back hug scene, oh goodness. Their tears are sooo moving.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
AHHHHH, love both of your MVs, Anony!
Mannn, they're both so beautiful and I am so loving the slap/kiss one -- it makes my imagination run wild! Hahahaa.

You worded TooMo's compatibility so beautifully, wow. I applaud you!!! Their acting styles are very similar & I feel they reflect off each other amazingly.
These clips and your MVs make me even more excited for what's to come.

I just wish/hope we get a lot of powerful scenes from them in this sitcom. I doubt it... but we can continue being hopeful.
I love seeing TooMo in the scenes where their emotions are all over the place like the crying scenes and the back hug scene, oh goodness. Their tears are sooo moving.
Thank you huajaikaungtur!! :flowers: :kiss: :heart: Now that I'm rewatching my mvs, I'm not as impressed as I was watching them the first 30 times.  :lmao3: :lmao3:

Yes, Toomtam and Mo's acting styles and skills are the same, and that's one of the reasons why they're able to play off each other so well. :yes:

I also hope this sitcom will give us plenty of cute and sweet scenes between TooMo. As dr@maddicts said, please don't be KNK pt.2. :thumbdown: TooMo are too good of a pairing to be continuously wasted in series that don't give them enough development and/or scenes together. :nono1: :numchuck: :whip:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
@Anonymous I didn't watch the 1st MV yet but this mini MV is well done :thumbup: :thumbup: .
Your love for ToomMo is gradually revealing different of your skills. You already done gifs, siggies of ToomMo and now MVs B) . What will be your next step ? ^_^

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
actually before see anony mv i know in advance that will be epic ,masterpiece  because it is something about toomtam and mo ,yeah i love check this topic from time to time to see anony updates and other toomo fans , i love mo and toomtam actually re-watch e-sa mo appear in this lakorn she was very good and with nick and guy wish she work with them soon beside toomtam forsure , have a wonderful day sis and all toomo fans

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi98tDXkZmY

I couldn't help it. I had to make another mv of them. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: This one may be a little confusing. Basically, Mo is from a poor background. She aspires to become an actress to help her family out. Toomtam is her boyfriend. When Mo enters the entertainment industry, she becomes rivals with another aspiring actress and model. She also befriends a fellow actor and model (Singto). Toomtam is afraid of Mo getting close to Singto so he tries to convince her to leave the entertainment industry. He accuses her that she's changed and that her intentions of being in the entertainment industry are no longer pure. There are a lot of misunderstandings between Toomtam and Mo, as well as problems between Aerin and Mo.