[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMGGG Toomo!! haha and of course Anony, I am sure everyone knows how much you love this pair!! I also love them too and soo excited and I was just like ohh what!? Really?? It better be true!! hahah then it's confirmed! Can't wait to see photos!! Ohh gosh why couldn't it be a slap/kiss?!! Ughh really director you could've put them in a slap kiss ughhh. I am not a fan of comedy because sometimes they tend to overdo it!! But oh well still excited to see it!! Come faster Thursday!!  :woot:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMGGG Toomo!! haha and of course Anony, I am sure everyone knows how much you love this pair!! I also love them too and soo excited and I was just like ohh what!? Really?? It better be true!! hahah then it's confirmed! Can't wait to see photos!! Ohh gosh why couldn't it be a slap/kiss?!! Ughh really director you could've put them in a slap kiss ughhh. I am not a fan of comedy because sometimes they tend to overdo it!! But oh well still excited to see it!! Come faster Thursday!!  :woot:

uh oh Idk how that happened sorry didn't mean to double post ughh if anyone can delete please!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
TooMo are gonna rock this, hehe. Anony, did you ever make an IG page for TooMo?
I've been doing my TooMo stalking and rewatching clips of them and I came across a bunch of TooMo clips on IG with NJ and FF pictures -- you're the only big TooMo fan I know so is it you? Hehe.
The pics look super cute! Makes my imagination run wild thinking about TooMo in a slap/kiss/serious lakorn, hehe :D

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so excited for ToMo!!! I really liked them in Koom Nang Kruan but was sad it mostly focused on Tootam and Pinky.. Now we get a lakorn of just Tootam and Mo. Mo's def. been an underrated actress, every role she's given she's able to perform and deliver so well. I need pictures of them two soon!! I was just watching ToMo scenes in KNK the other day too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ohmaichoua said:
I'm so excited for ToMo!!! I really liked them in Koom Nang Kruan but was sad it mostly focused on Tootam and Pinky.. Now we get a lakorn of just Tootam and Mo. Mo's def. been an underrated actress, every role she's given she's able to perform and deliver so well. I need pictures of them two soon!! I was just watching ToMo scenes in KNK the other day too.

Agree! The spotlight was more on Pinky in KNK. Mo is definitely so underrated -- she has so much potential.
I need to see pictures of them, too to satisfy my cravings hahaha. I just want to see how they'll look for this lakorn!
In KNK, their chemistry in the past life was more developed than their relationship in the present life. Ugh, they didn't even have much scenes, too -.-

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
TooMo are gonna rock this, hehe. Anony, did you ever make an IG page for TooMo?
I've been doing my TooMo stalking and rewatching clips of them and I came across a bunch of TooMo clips on IG with NJ and FF pictures -- you're the only big TooMo fan I know so is it you? Hehe.
The pics look super cute! Makes my imagination run wild thinking about TooMo in a slap/kiss/serious lakorn, hehe :D
Haha. Yes! That one was mine. I haven't updated it in a few weeks or maybe even a month or two because I thought it would be pointless when it didn't seem like Exact would ever reunite them. But now that they've reunited, I might start updating that IG again! :D I also hope there'll be other fans on IG who'll create a page for them. Like, some Thai fans who'll create an official fanclub for them. :thumbsup:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
Haha. I guess I'm a dedicated fan. :rockon: :rockon: :bhehe:
no one  can agrue with you , hhhhhhhh , you ask about mik or mick whatever he is actor from ch7

not his best pic but i can not upload other one

toomtam and mo really look perfect together , it seem mo will be with hot hunkies nowdays pong , kangsom , toomtam what else i wish she paired up with push , son ,new c, sean , one hd  is hit channel now , they can make wonder now., ,have freshand young faces , good storylines , talented ppl what else they even did not forget our beloved stars this year is one hd year ,

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
no one  can agrue with you , hhhhhhhh , you ask about mik or mick whatever he is actor from ch7

not his best pic but i can not upload other one

toomtam and mo really look perfect together , it seem mo will be with hot hunkies nowdays pong , kangsom , toomtam what else i wish she paired up with push , son ,new c, sean , one hd  is hit channel now , they can make wonder now., ,have freshand young faces , good storylines , talented ppl what else they even did not forget our beloved stars this year is one hd year ,
Oh yes, I know "Mic" from Ch.7. But I was asking if anyone knows an actor from Exact/ONE HD who goes by the name "Mick". :) It doesn't seem like people are familiar with him, so he must be new. Lol.

Yes!!!!!!!! TooMo are so perfect together. Not just their appearance, but their fashion, lifestyles and acting! :heart: :heart: :heart: I also hope to see Mo pair up with Push and New one day. Mo already paired up with Son once, but I wouldn't mind a reunion. ^_^

Yes! This year they started promoting their underrated actors like New. Ever since Exact switched to ONE HD, New has been receiving pra'ek roles. So hopefully it's the same with Mo. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
Oh boy anony. Glad to see you're making this thread move along faster, but that means more reading for me to do haha.

Mo can do well, but she just needs a better lakorn with a good storyline. I, for one am in the majority of wishing for a slap-kiss genre. 
Hehe. Aww sorry!! I can't help it! :coverlaf: This is the only time I can fully spaz about TooMo! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! Even if this isn't a slap-kiss, as long as we get some slap-kiss scenes, I'll be very happy. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Some romantic comedies even have rscenes, so who knows? :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :bhehe: Hopefully this lakorn will not disappoint! :gungirl: :ninja: I need TooMo to have a lot of sweet love scenes! :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
hahaha, oh boy, are we bringing in rscenes to the conversation too?

I'm happy as long as they just give me lots of sweet scenes between Toomtam and Mo.  :spin:  I'm hoping!  :worthy:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
hahaha, oh boy, are we bringing in rscenes to the conversation too?

I'm happy as long as they just give me lots of sweet scenes between Toomtam and Mo.  :spin:  I'm hoping!  :worthy:
LOL. YESSSSSS!!!!!!! To be honest, I've been hoping for a bed scene/rscene ever since page 1. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: But I think it's unlikely.

I'll be very happy with just a lot of cute and sweet scenes between TooMo too. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA! You are hilarious! I hope they give you one!

Onehd should just satisfy all our needs and make this lakorn a rom/com/slap-kiss since we never know what might just happen.

I thought Leh Nangfah with Push and Vill was just gonna be a silly rom/com with some fluffs here and there, but boy is that lakorn on my top watch list for romance with ubberly cute kisses and sweet confessions.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Just an old clip I found from KNK's opening ceremony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wML8SEOc1Q&spfreload=10

Mo is so adorably hilarious at 0:29!!!!!! It looks like she didn't know how to pose so she was confused for a second. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Haha. Yes! That one was mine. I haven't updated it in a few weeks or maybe even a month or two because I thought it would be pointless when it didn't seem like Exact would ever reunite them. But now that they've reunited, I might start updating that IG again! :D I also hope there'll be other fans on IG who'll create a page for them. Like, some Thai fans who'll create an official fanclub for them. :thumbsup:

Oh yes! Please update soon again because I was enjoying all the pics so much :D
I'll definitely upload pics of them on my IG, too to show my support for TooMo but I agree, there should definitely be an official fanclub for them.
I've considered creating them an official fanclub page but ... my lack in understanding of the Thai language is difficult :(

Hahaha, waaaait! Are you girls talking about bed scenes/rscenes/slap/kiss???? Oh heck noooo, already!?
But our TooMo is still so innocent and young.... haha then I think about that legit kscene they had in KNK in the past life *swoooons* And Toomtam's the king of kissing and all that "stuff." Hahaha. TooMo does have "it" in them, hehe :D
Hahahah, so funny but yesss, I am on the same page as you girls! We never know -- we might just get what we want, hehe ;)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Here's a crossover MV Shianne made for Toomtam and Mo a while back with a SSP storyline.
Oh gosh, a relationship like this would be awesome!!!

Credit: Missshiannelee @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlqdSmJA4GM

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
dr@maddicts said:
@huajaikaungtur This kind of storyline will be perfect for TooMo.

I hope the actual storyline wil not focus too much on action :worthy: .

Hehe, yes! It would be perfect :)
And I hope so, too! I hope we get a lot of focus on TooMo rather than the unnecessary things :)

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
mick i guessheard this name beside mick ch7  but maybe he is new face or unknown, did not mind see her with son again  ,  push , new  as itold before very happy that she paired up with pong , pong decent talented actor have his own aure so this will help mo actually i saw some  pics they look so cute and ppong make perfect couple with her , toomtam and mo i bet sis it will become hit if they did not focus on action only , this become our official theard but still want mo paired with nike it is unfair really , new c very good actor love him saw some of his previous work esp his new movie  with mai still wait to find it and watch it wow his impressive acting and his eyes , toomtam and mo should make a movie it will be great 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
PRINCESS AURA said:
mick i guessheard this name beside mick ch7  but maybe he is new face or unknown, did not mind see her with son again  ,  push , new  as itold before very happy that she paired up with pong , pong decent talented actor have his own aure so this will help mo actually i saw some  pics they look so cute and ppong make perfect couple with her , toomtam and mo i bet sis it will become hit if they did not focus on action only , this become our official theard but still want mo paired with nike it is unfair really , new c very good actor love him saw some of his previous work esp his new movie  with mai still wait to find it and watch it wow his impressive acting and his eyes , toomtam and mo should make a movie it will be great 
I'm not sure that being paired with Pong will help Mo in any case. Mo did receive some criticism for her past lakorn with Pong (Marn Kammathep). But in my opinion the plot was probably to blame, not Mo.
Strangely, I don't find this pairing super suitable. The age difference plays a part. However, I'm happy Mo is paired with a veteran actor.

Nike and Mo will be great, but if I had to choose, I cheer for Push and Mo to be paired up first.