[OneHD] Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk (Exact - Scenario) : Nike Nitidon / Vill Wannarot

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
:cry: I wanna watch this :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
LOL -_- and Lah Ratree oMg I don't wanna complain again but R*(#R( #*$P#*@UC3rvfdsdcz
IK WTFISH is wrong with One HD? Seriously I don't even wanna see or hear anything about LR for right now.
Please let my ears and eyes rest for a moment. I wonder what's so good about that lakorn lol I'm not jealous :D I watched ep1 and closed my laptop right way after I saw leading couple faces they look so much like twin. Sorry guys I'm honest
They do have a lot of new lakorn to air, but why old lakorns??? What's this channel up to? lol

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
LOL I actually finished the whole drama haha :phew: I'm not a big fan of either Sean or Esther I watched it because I liked the storyline lol it was okay not that good but not bad either I think it's just overrated :unsure: 

I don't know what this channel be thinking.. like someone said maybe they wanna wait till next year to air all the new ones -_- -_- -_- -_-

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
LOL I actually finished the whole drama haha :phew: I'm not a big fan of either Sean or Esther I watched it because I liked the storyline lol it was okay not that good but not bad either I think it's just overrated :unsure:

I don't know what this channel be thinking.. like someone said maybe they wanna wait till next year to air all the new ones -_- -_- -_- -_-
I don't even remember that I finished ep1 or not lol
If they want to wait till next year they should at least give us some news/updates.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
I don't even remember that I finished ep1 or not lol
If they want to wait till next year they should at least give us some news/updates.

XD yeahh!!! no updates nothing!!! they're so mean  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Sorry I just don't like any couple pics of Vill and Nike jk :p  no I'm serious..

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
LOL are u even gonna watch this drama?.. if u can't stand them being together lol
lol I don't know how I'm gonna manage to watch this lakorn
I will watch for my only one so I don't need to care about other. I know I'm going to ship her with second lead XD  I'm so excited to Photoshopping them!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol I don't know how I'm gonna manage to watch this lakorn
I will watch for my only one so I don't need to care about other. I know I'm going to ship her with second lead XD  I'm so excited to Photoshopping them!

lol im not with u on this one haha i dont like Singto hahaa but i like the guy..on the right and nike too XD

they're so cute :heart: