[OneHD] Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk (Exact - Scenario) : Nike Nitidon / Vill Wannarot

Yuukie

Lakornaddict

"ละครสัญญาแค้นแสนรัก will on air coming soon  วัน เวลาเดียวกับ ทอฝันกับมาวิน"

Sanya Kean Sean Ruk will on air comming soon, on time about To Fan Kub Ma Win, on Saturday and Sunday, time 7.20 pm., ONE HD.

จะได้ดูกันแล้วแฟนๆ ละครรอกันได้เลยค่า
cr: http://www.vill-wannarot-sonthichai.com/board/

okay so this lakorn will take over Kang and Pattie's Tohfun Gub Mawin I think lol dont know if that lakorn has ended or not  :scratchhead2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Huh? So is it airing today, Friday then? Torfun Gub Mawin already ended last week on 11/22 at Episode 20. Or are they going to skip this week and air it the next week? It's too soon? There have been no official teasers/trailers? Well, I haven't checked yet but no promotions and this is so abrupt and rushed! Omg!

It sucks then because it only airs an hour for each episode.

Okay, read what the Vill board said. The news didn't say it will air after Torfun Gub Mawin, it just said, it'll air in that slot. Okay....so we got a slot but no airing date yet. Hahah. Wow!

Considering that we haven't even seen an official teaser yet, it's not airing soon like tomorrow or next week, it may be several weeks or even months. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Huh? So is it airing today, Friday then? Torfun Gub Mawin already ended last week on 11/22 at Episode 20. Or are they going to skip this week and air it the next week? It's too soon? There have been no official teasers/trailers? Well, I haven't checked yet but no promotions and this is so abrupt and rushed! Omg!

It sucks then because it only airs an hour for each episode.

Okay, read what the Vill board said. The news didn't say it will air after Torfun Gub Mawin, it just said, it'll air in that slot. Okay....so we got a slot but no airing date yet. Hahah. Wow!

Considering that we haven't even seen an official teaser yet, it's not airing soon like tomorrow or next week, it may be several weeks or even months. Lol
OMG what is this???  hummmmm One HD you can't do this to me >.<

chan17

sarNie Egg
11/28 ONE HD 19:20 เสือ (Return)
They are returning NIKE's เสือ?? I'm a little confused...

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
chan17 said:
11/28 ONE HD 19:20 เสือ (Return)
They are returning NIKE's เสือ?? I'm a little confused...
lol me too I don't get it what are they keep doing.. Instead of airing new lakorn.
They're going to re-air some of the old lakorn that just done few months ago WTFish!

chan17

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:
lol me too I don't get it what are they keep doing.. Instead of airing new lakorn.
They're going to re-air some of the old lakorn that just done few months ago WTFish!
I have nothing to say about Exact...I cannot understand what are they doing now....
These Lakorn are haphazardly planned by them.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
chan17 said:
I have nothing to say about Exact...I cannot understand what are they doing now....
They are haphazardly plan these Lakorn :annoyed:
It's good that you don't understand Exact. You will be more irritated if you understand that Channel.
They totally ignorant Vill

chan17

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:
It's good that you don't understand Exact. You will be more irritated if you understand that Channel.
They totally ignorant Vill
I want to say some vulgarities. :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ladies, Khun Mae said she don't know the date yet :(