[OneHD] Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk (Exact - Scenario) : Nike Nitidon / Vill Wannarot

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
oh well we can't do anything about it... I'll forever support Vill no matter what :)
Although Exact didnt promote her, she can still shine more than anyone else in Exact, So happy for my girl! they will know later that she's true goodies!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Although Exact didnt promote her, she can still shine more than anyone else in Exact, So happy for my girl! they will know later that she's true goodies!
:yes: 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Go to first page you'll see they discuss about it, this is also a remake
i just read~ all i saw was that ppl complaining about vill keep getting lakorns left and right lol... 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
You dont see  anything?
I did I mean yes this is a remake,the story-line isn't that good either but still looking forward to it.. and about ppl complaining... blah blah blah  :nono1:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
I did I mean yes this is a remake,the story-line isn't that good either but still looking forward to it.. and about ppl complaining... blah blah blah  :nono1:
hahah they cant see what Exact is up to and yet they complaining about it.. I'm not into the story line  but still looking forward to it for P'Vill only!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
hahah they cant see what Exact is up to and yet they complaining about it.. I'm not into the story line  but still looking forward to it for P'Vill only!

I also have the same reason!  :wink:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yep, forget and forgive other, they will stop when they get tires :highfive:
:thumbup:  idk if they're tired yet but im already tired lol going to bed nite <3